Tsukiko's birthday (part 2)

EPILOGUE AFTER THIS

-----------------------------------------------------

Tsukiko’s POV

I remembered that after eating for my birthday celebration that we’d go to town to celebrate the moon festival. Cursing myself, I grab Daiki and Takuya’s wrist, dragging them back to my grandparent’s house, not caring if they were yelling at me. I even saw Takuya managing to text with the speed I have in dragging them. Man, what a text maniac. Probably his girlfriend or something. Arriving at the house, I entered the unusual dark room with two of the guys trailing behind me.

Thinking they might be in the kitchen, I walked to it and was surprised when someone opened the lights and yelled: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I squinted my eyes shut at the sudden outburst and discovered that it was my friends, cousins and grandparents who had surprised me for my birthday.

My eyes narrowed upon seeing the beautiful décor surrounding the house, and the color flowers adored my eyes. I smiled seeing it, and felt someone hug me from behind. “Happy birthday, lazy ass” Daiki’s voice whispered from behind.

I pulled my bottom lip out and faced him to pinch his cheeks. “Shut up, Aho”

“Oi stop that crap and blow your candle already!” Jeremy was here too! Aya and Emiko put the cake in front of me, letting me blow the candles.

“Don’t worry; Satsuki didn’t help in the cooking” Daiki assured patting my back receiving a moon cake being thrown at his face. Of course it was Momoi who threw that.

I laughed and blew my candles thinking about my wish. They all cheered after not a single candle was lit, and clapped. Tetsuya handed me his phone and there my mom greeted me.

“Tsukiko, happy birthday honey! I’m really sorry that I couldn’t come home! I tried to convince my boss but she just couldn’t allow me! I’m really sorry!”

“It’s okay mom, as long as you send my present!” I joked with a laugh. I heard her laugh at the other line. “Oh you, likes to joke around as always. Anyway, don’t worry; I already sent it to Oka-san’s address, it’ll arrive in a few days! I hope you have a nice birthday!”

“Thanks mom, I love you”

“Love you too honey” I smiled; just hearing her voice is enough. “I better be going now! I’ll call back as soon as I can!” and with that she hung up.

“Tsuki-chin, can we eat now?” Murasakibara asked then Kise scolded him. “You’re already eating, Murasakibaracchi!”

“Not now Murasakibara, we have to give her presents first. It’s important for her to receive mine since; it’s a lucky item for Virgos”

“But it would be a disadvantage too, since majority of the presents are from these idiots and their presents are as stupid as them….” Akashi commented making me sweat dropped.

Just want kind of gift did they get for me?

“What does that mean?!” Aya pouted. I smiled seeing my friends and family with me, well not completely. But at least Takuya’s—“Where’s Takuya?” I asked looking for him.

Daiki stiffened and looked at me. “Don’t worry, I’ll look for him.” He offered and watches him disappear. I stared at him worriedly and hoped that they’d be able to talk heart to hear. For me, I think Daiki just needs to understand him. Ooh, I’m calling him Daiki now~~ okay that’s not the important part Tsukiko, focus.

“Tsuneko! Let us give you our presents now!” Aya exclaimed and let me sit in front of the table that’s stacked with presents.

“Eh? I want to eat already” Murasakibara complained. I understand how you feel buddy. I’m hungry myself. But—