Why did you come back? ||JEON...

Od pluu3o

16 year old Mi Jin moved to Korea from China due to her mother's death when she was only 5 years old. Her fat... Viac

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1 "Another Day"
Chapter 2 "Mr Popular"
Chapter 3 "Sunja"
Chapter 4 "Getting to know you"
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her" Part 1
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her?" Part 2
Chapter 6 "Shopping"
Chapter 7 "Phone Call"
Chapter 8; Part 1 "Date?"
Chapter 8; Part 2 "Date?"
Chapter 9 "Suprise"
Chapter 10 "Sunja's Rage"
Chapter 11 "Threats"
Chapter 12 "Tears and Bruises"
BIG NEWS...or sumthin
Chapter 13 "Right by my side"
Chapter 14 "I don't like you"
Chapter 15; Part 1 "Kicked out"
Chapter 15; Part 2 "Kicked Out"
Chapter 16 "First Kiss?"
Chapter 17 "Work"
Chapter 18 "Explanation"
Chapter 19 "Taemin"
Chapter 20 "Questions"
Chapter 22 "What's Wrong"
Chapter 23 "Photo Shoot"
Chapter 24 "Late Night"
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25 "Jobs"
Chapter 26 "Ruined"
Sorry guys
Chapter 27 "Everything Explained"
Chapter 28 "One Time"
SNEEK PEEK OF CHAPTER 29
Chapter 29 "Leaving"
Chapter 30 "I'm Here"
Important
hey

Chapter 21 "No time wasted"

3.2K 109 39
Od pluu3o

*Mi Jin'S POV*

"Only I can say that you have a nice figure."

What...

What the hell.

"What?" I asked, my face slowly turning red.

"What."

"You just said.."

"What did I say." He asked, backing away from me.

"Uh...uh..."

What is going on. I am so confused.

"I didn't say anything, what are you on about." Jungkook lied, looking away.

"Jungkook what. You just said that only you can say that I have a nice figure." I explained.

"Wh...what, no I didn't.."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes"

"No"

"Ok, fine you didn't." I called out quickly.

"What, yes I did." He shot right back.

Aha, got you now Jeon Jungkook.

I crossed my arms on my chest and put my weight on my right leg. A smirk made it's way to my face and Jungkook looked like he just lost a bet.

"Ah...so you did say that." I told him, chuckling a bit.

"Ok. Fine." He backed out. "I did say that. I just don't want other guys flirting with you."

Oh

"Really?" I asked, my face becoming a bit serious.

He just nodded and stared at the ground.

Does he really mean that? Why is my heart beating so fast.

We stayed in silence and I just played with my fingers. I felt Jungkook's gaze on me but I just tried to avoid it.

"You...can go back if you want." He shyly said. "I just wasted your time."

Wasted my time? No.

"No, you didn't waste my time."

I looked at him until he gave eye contact. He lifted up his head and looked deep into my eyes.

Only thing he's done is open up my heart to him. No time has been or will be wasted when I'm with him.

Jeon Jungkook. Gives me butterflies just by thinking his name.

"Jungkook-ah." I softly called out.

"Hm." He seemed quite surprised because I barely call him that.

"I want to confess something to you." I said not breaking eye contact.

"Confess?"

I just nodded and he told me to go on.

"Ever since you bumped into me on the first day my heart has been beating hard." I confessed. "And when you held my hand to help me up. Or the time when you held my hand at the park. And when you just give me a little hug. Every little thing you do just makes my heart want to jump out of my chest."

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard Mi Jin's confession. His cheeks started to heat up a bit and his heart started beating.

Fast.

"Mi Jin.."

"Even...the kiss..." She said almost in a whisper. She then looked down to her feet. Her cheeks becoming redder by the second.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. His long time crush just confessed to him. He didn't know what to do.

"I...really really...like you Jungkook."

Those words were enough for him. He immediately pulled Mi Jininto his arms and hugged her tight. Mi Jin didn't say anything but just let herself sink into his arms.

"I...feel happy hearing that." Jungkook whispered.

Mi Jin's eyes widened a bit but she automatically broke into a smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's like I wanted to hear those words a long time ago." He answered.

They finally broke out of the hug and looked at each other.

"A long time ago?" Mi Jin said, tilting her head to the side which melted Jungkook.

"Ever since I bumped into you." Jungkook confessed. "That smile you gave me made me immediately fall for you."

A smile spread Mi Jin's face and Jungkook returned the smile.

"Can I finally call you mine now?" Jungkook said with a wide grin on his face.

Mi Jin let out a little laugh and just nodded her head. "I guess you can."

Jungkook's smile grew wider that if he smiled a bit more, his cheeks will rip. (a/n uh, bruh tf)

There was a comfortable silence as Jungkook and Mi Jin looked into each others eyes. Jungkook walked closer to Mi Jin and gently held her chin.

"J-Jungkook...what are you doing?" Mi Jin stuttered.

"Well you are my girlfriend right." He spoke with confidence. "I can kiss you whenever now."

Mi Jin's face became hot and she didn't know what to say. But she just let him carry on. To be honest, on the inside, Mi Jin wanted a kiss from him.

Jungkook leaned it and Mi Jin shut her eyes slowly. This was the moment she was waiting for. Jungkook was so close to her lips that she could feel his breath.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

I held Mi Jin's face gently in my hands and started to lean in.

Finally. I can kiss her with all my love. (omf, cringe)

I saw Mi Jin slowly shut her eyes so I did the same. Our lips were so close that if we move the slightest bit forward our lips will be connected. (A/N what is wrong with me and this detail)

"CRASH!!"

I immediately pulled back thinking Mi Jin fell but she was still in front of me with wide eyes and a red face.

What was that sound.

My eyes trail to the door and I see 6 boys and a girl on the floor trampled.

What the hell.

Mi Jin turned around to see and I could tell that she was shocked as well.

"Namjoon you clutz!"

"Look what you did. They can see us now."

"Well sorryyy, Jimin was trying to get on my back."

"Wha?! I couldn't hear, cos all of you covered the door." (A/N this is probably the 3rd time I made fun of Jimin's height. Sorry)

I can't believe this.

"Uh, guys. Can you stop arguing and get up. Kind of stuck down here."

"Ah Shinyoo!" V called out, quickly standing up and helping Shinyoo.

"What is this." I said in a cold tone.

They all looked at me and stood up in a hurry.

"V and Jimin were next to this door trying to eavesdrops so we came." Jin explained in a mature way.

"What?!" V suddenly called out. "We weren't eavesdropping!"

"Uh..." That was the only thing that came out of Mi Jin's mouth.

"Can you guys please leave." I tried to ask nicely, but I just ended up giving them a glare.

They stiffened but left the room in a hurry, bumping into each other. A sigh left my mouth and I rubbed my temple.

They just ruined everything now.

Mi Jin was still looking at the door and her feet wouldn't stay still.

Great, they made her feel awkward.

*Mi Jin'S POV*

"Can you guys please leave."

When Jungkook said that, all of them left in a hurry, bumping into each other on the way.

I just kept looking at the door and moving my feet around.

Ugh, I feel so awkward now.

"Hey." A soft voice called out.

I turned around and saw Jungkook giving me a small smile.

"Don't mind them." He spoke with a reassuring tone.

I just nodded and stood there looking at floor.

"Hey, do you want to go out on Saturday?" Jungkook asked.

Oh

My

God

This is the second time he's asked me out.

Wait last time wasn't a date, it was just a hang out, right?

"Y-yeah sure. I'd love to." I answered, giving him a small smile.

He smiled back and held my hands.

"Come on lets go to lunch."

I nodded and we walked towards the door hand in hand. Once he opened he door, a group of people fell down in front of our feet.

Again?!

"ahh...ow"

"Namjoon! Did you push me again?!"

"No I didn't! Somebody opened the door pabo."

"Yah! Pabo aniya. (I'm not an idiot)"

"Guys what the hell?!" Jungkook called out with a harsh tone. "Can't you just leave us alone for 5 minutes."

They all looked at us once again and quickly stood up.

"Sorry Jungkookie, V wanted yo eardrop some more." Hoseok said.

"Yah!" V called out.

"Let's just all go to lunch." Suga suggested.

We all agreed and made our way to the dining hall. Jungkook still held my hand along the way but I didn't mind.

This is probably the best day.

Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this was a late update, I just didn't know what to write. Sorry.

If this chapter is bad please tell me, I wanna improve ok. Anyway thank you Soo much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please feel free to vote, comment and don't hesitate to follow me.

Byeee, saranghae.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.1K 403 102
Living life on her own. Y/n had lost her father a long time ago and her mother was unstable following Y/n's father's footsteps. Without affection and...
9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
94.3K 3K 41
Hannah moved out of her family home and nowlives by herself. she's now 18 and still inschool. The bad boys who call them self's BTSbut a few members...
341 27 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...