Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x FianceƩ!Reader

Sam Winchester

2.9K 71 23
By Erin_Winchester55

Kinda a part 2 of Sammy. Where you were preggo with his kid. Love that photo at the top 😍😘

Thank Castiel that the bunker didn't have stairs. If they did I don't think would've been able to get anywhere with my big pregnant stomach. Seriously, it feels like I've swallowed a bowling ball! Or ten!

I was waddling along one of the bunkers many corridors because I needed my boyfriend, Sam. Previously, I was in the kitchen, making dinner but I couldn't reach something on the top shelf. Normally, I would've hopped onto the counter and grabbed it but because of my enormous belly, I couldn't.

Anyway, I heard some commotion come from the storage room so I went there. The boys probably had some demon trapped.

When I got to the door, I pushed it open and entered the room. Behind the shelves, stood Sammy, Dean and...Crowley? I hadn't seen him in years. We were good friends. I knew he was a demon but he was kind to me for some reason.

Both Winchesters had mad expressions on their faces while Crowley had a smirk. Typical Crowley. "Just tell us if you know or not!" Dean growled at him.

"Know what Squirrel? I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You know what! How do we get rid of the Mark of Cain?!" Sam yelled.

So this is what they were doing? Dean still had the Mark of Cain. It worried Sammy to no end. Even more now that I was heavily pregnant. Dean could flip out at anytime, at anyone. It kinda scares me too since I cared about Dean a lot. We were all a family at the end of the day.

I didn't want to intrude so I just peeked around the corner. "Listen Crowley, if you don't tell us, I'm going to keep you down here and torture you for eternity." Dean threatened.

"Ohh, I love it when you talk dirty." Crowley smirked, making me giggle silently. I always loved his sense of humour.

Suddenly, Crowley's eyes flickered to me. He must of heard me. "My dear Y/N, long time no see."

I flinched, taking a step backwards. Sam would never let me hear the end of it if he caught me down here with a demon in the midst.

"No point in that now love, I've already seen you. You were always bad at hid-" He stopped when he looked at stomach. "Well, that's something new. So which one planted the seed? Squirrel or Moose?"

I smiled, putting a hand on my enlarge belly and looked down blushing. "Sam."

"Wait. You two know each other?" Dean questioned.

"Y/N and myself are good friends. Isn't that right dear?"

"We go way back." I told the guys. "I tried to kill him a few times. All good stuff." Sam raised  an eyebrow at me but I just shrugged and said "So- what are you guys trying to find out?"

"If Crowley knows how to get rid of the mark." Sam said, coming up to me and placing a warm hand on my stomach. "How you feeling? You shouldn't be in here, he's dangerous."

"Sammy, I'm fine. Crowley knows that I am the danger." The King of Hell rolled his eyes, probably remembering the time I left him in a devils trap for days.

Sam pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I can imagine. We'll be done soon."

"Wait. Maybe since me and Crowley are friends, I could help." I offered.

"No Y/N, it's too dangerous." Dean protested.

"Dude, he's trapped and tied up. Besides, he's never hurt me before so why would he now?"

Dean looked at Sam. Sam hesitated but knew I wasn't going to give up easily so he agreed. They started to walk out of the room.

"Miss you already Squirrel." Crowley cooed.

Dean flipped him off.

"You can just feel the love." Crowley grinned.

I pulled up a chair and sat on it since my feet were aching from all my pregnant weight.

Crowley turned his attention back to me. "So my love, how've you been?"

"Good." I looked down at my belly and smiled. "Really good."

"A bun in the oven, huh? Well, you picked the batter of the two. I'm sure Moose will be good to you."

"He better be. It's not easy carrying a mini Moose for near 9 months. Anyway, why are you giving the guys such a hard time? They just want the mark off." I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm a tease, what can I say?"

"Will you tell me if you know?"

"If you release me."

"Fine but I'm not letting you out of the Devils trap until you tell me. Don't need the boys lecturing me again." I scoff, waddling towards him. I untied his feet first, then his hands. Once he was free, I moved as quickly as I could back outside the Devils trap. Crowley rubbed his wrists where the bounds had been.

"So, the Mark of Cain? Can you remove it?"

"Yes."

"....and?" I scowled, wordlessly telling him to cut the bullshit.

"Pregnancy has made you feistier."

"If you don't tell me right now then I'll show you how feisty I can be."

"I'm quaking in my meat-suit." He smirked.

"Just please tell me Crowley! How long have we been buddies for?"

"Fine! But don't tell my minions I told you this."

"I promise I won't."

"I don't know how to remove it per say, but I know something that might help."

"What?"

"The Book of the Damed. It supposedly has something in there about the mark. I don't know where to find it though."

I stepped forward, removing a little bit of the Devils trap so Crowley could be free. "Thank you Crowley. You can go know."

"Until we meet again lovely. I'm looking forward to meeting Moose Jr." and with that, he disappeared.

I made my way back to the main room of the bunker, knowing that the boys would be there. There was so much information that I need to tell them. The Book of the Damed seemed like a big deal. If it could help Dean then everybody would be relieved. Dean especially.

When I got to the room, I was already out of breath. This baby was a lot of effort and it hasn't been born yet! I was in the third trimester of my pregnancy, about to give birth any day now. Praying to give birth any day now since it was a lot of energy. It was harder than hunting.

Upon entering the room, I noticed that there was one extra person. She was kinda familiar. Red hair, goofy smile and dorky. Well, her shirt was. Then it clicked.

"Charlie!"

"What's up bitch?" She chuckled.

"When did you get here?"

"I just got back from Oz, like a few seconds ago."

"Well, what are you doing still standing there? Come and give me a hug!" I ordered, holding out my arms which she enveloped herself into.

"I've missed you so frickin much! I can't believe you're back. I love you."

"I know." She replied in a deep Han Solo voice, making the guys chuckle.

"Still a dork then?" I giggle.

"When am I not?" She pulled away.

Her face became confused and mad at the same time. "What in the name of Zelda?! Which one of you two knocked up my best friend?" She turned towards the guys, who for once, actually looked scared. I smirked at them both. "I leave to go of to a magical fantasy world for a few months and when I come back, Y/N's pregnant? This is something unexpected."

"Charlie, Y/N getting preggo is more believable than you going off to some magic world." Dean snorted playfully.

"That's not the point Dean. The point is, either Batman or Samsquatch knocked up my sister from another mister!" She exclaimed.

Dean lent sideways to Sam. "I'm Batman." He grinned proudly.

"Yeah. You're Batman" Sam scoffed.

Charlie glared at both brothers with what can only be death in her eyes. Dean gulped and pointed at Sam. "So it was you Sam Winchester?!"

"Umm, yeah." He slowly moved behind me for protection, afraid that Charlie would hurt him.

"Charlie, stop scaring him. I kinda need him for the next 18 years." I joked.

"Fine. But you Sam better take good care of both of them."

"I intend to." He became more confident as Charlie's gaze softened. Sam wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Okay, enough of the chick flick moments. I say, we have a mini party. Y'know, beer, junk food and good old fashion rock music." Dean announced.

"Hell yeah!" Me and Charlie said in unison.

"And Y/N can tell more about what's happened since I've been away." She smirked. I knew she meant what happened between me and Sam.

Charlie grabbed my hand, pulling me away from Sam. We sat at the bunkers table next to one another. I sat at the head of the table, Charlie to my right. Dean turned on the music and Sam brought in the beer, giving me water since I was pregnant.

Afterwards, both boys stood a few feet away to my left with beers in their hands. "So give me the details." Charlie demanded.

"About what?"

"Don't play dumb with me! You and Sam!"

"Shh, he might hear you!"

"Good. I like embarrassing you."

Little did we know that the guys were actually listening in. Especially Sam. "So are you guys together, together or what?" Charlie went on.

"If you so badly want to know, then yes. Sam's my boyfriend. Happy now?"

"Nope. I need more details! I've been away and missed all the gossip!"

"Since when did you become interested in gossip?"

"Since I found out my bestie was pregnant."

I sighed in defeat. "What do you wanna know?"

"How did he react when you told him?"

"I uh, kinda kept it secret for two months."

"For two frickin months?! Are you stupid? Please don't tell me you went on hunts pregnant?"

"It was only a ghost and a vampire! Nothing seriously bad!" I protested, earning myself a slap on the back of my head.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Yeah I'm glad it did. Hopefully it knocked some sense into ya! Going on hunts pregnant. You could've died or hurt the baby! What were you thinking?"

"Don't you think I've heard this from Dean?"

"I know but we're just worried about you that's all."

"I know and I'm sorry." Tears filled my eyes.
Stupid pregnancy hormones.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to make you upset."

"I'm not upset. It's just hormones." I sniff.

"So is he good?" Charlie snorted trying to distract me.

"Who good?"

"Sam. Is he good? In bed I mean."

I slapped her shoulder and blushed, quickly looking over at Sam in case he heard. He was choking on his beer, a pink tint in his cheeks while Dean was laughing his ass off.

"Sam's...he...we...Fine! I'll admit it. He's awesome!" I huff. Now Charlie and Dean were wetting themselves. Sam was smirking slightly.

"Let's change the subject shall we?" I scowled at Charlie.

"Ok. When are you due?" She asked.

"Any day now. Kinda freaking out Y'know. I'm about to become a mom."

"Yeah but you and Sammy will be the best parents ever! It's Uncle Dean I'd be worried about." at that, we both laughed.

"Nah, he took care of Sam when he was younger so he's gonna be a great uncle."

"Damn straight!" Dean yelled over to us.

"So you're gonna helps us out with nappy changes then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh hell no! I had to change Sammy's nappies and I nearly lost my sense of smell because of it!"

"Hey! I wasn't that bad!" Sam exclaimed.

"Debatable!" Dean chuckled.

"Hey Sammy baby, could you help me up? I gotta go to the bathroom." I smiled at him.

"Sure babe." He came over to me, gently lifting me to my feet.

I kissed his cheek to thank him and started walking towards the bathroom. However, when I got to the doorway, a sharp pain at the bottom of my stomach stopped me.

I lent on the doorpost, letting out a surprised gasp. It caught everyone's attention. "Y/N? What's wrong?! Are you ok?!" Sam panicked.

"I-I'm fin-" I was cut of by another sharp pain and water running down my leg.

"Scratch that, I'm not. My waters broke." I announced. Sam rushed over to me while Dean was nearly hypoventilating.

"We have to get her to a hospital!" Sam said quickly.

"ARRGH, there's no time. The baby's coming now Sammy." I whimpered.

"Quickly, put her on the table." Charlie ordered, sweeping the table clean. Sam helped me to lie on the table.

"Oh come on, that's where we eat guys!" Dean grimaced but when he saw the look I was throwing him, he apologised.

"I'll be the midwife while you boys support her." Charlie told them. She grabbed a towel, ready to catch my son or daughter.

Luckily I was wearing a pregnancy dress so all she had to do was pull down my underwear. Sam and Dean were now at both my sides, allowing me to hold their hands. A contraction waved over me, causing me to scream out in pain and squeeze the Winchesters hands tightly.

Sam didn't seem to mind because he was too focuses on me but Dean grunted in pain like I broke his hand or something. "I so haven't watched enough Dr. Sexy MD for this shit." He mumbled. Sam shot him the bitch face but soon resumed his attention to me.

"Push Y/N." Charlie commanded me.

I pushed as hard as I could until I needed to relax. My whole body was writhing in pain and sweat. "You're doing so good beautiful, just a little more" Sam's voice praised, sweeping sweat off of my moist forehead.

"Sam!" I cried. "I-I can't!"

"Yes you can baby. If you can deal with ghost, vampires and wendigos then you can handle this. You're the strongest woman I know." He comforted me.

With those words and more bone crunching hand squeezes, I kept on pushing until a small cry was heard through out the whole bunker.

My vision had know become blurry but I could make out Charlie wrapping up my baby in a towel and handing it to Sam. I'd let go of Sam's hand but still clung onto Dean's for support. I felt myself becoming weaker and sleepier.

"Y/N, look." A voice called out.

I slowly turned my head to it. "It's our boy." it chuckled. I'd given up trying to keep my eyes open. All my energy had been drained out of me. The last thing I heard before darkness consumed me was a baby's cry.

>>

When I woke, I was in mine and Sam's shared room, in our bed. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. My energy had replenished but I still felt exhausted.

Suddenly, the door opened. My handsome boyfriend stood there with a smile on his face. "You're awake. How you feeling?" He asked.

"Flat." I mumbled.

"Well you did just give birth." He chuckled.

My eyes widened as I remembered. "Calm down, our baby's fine. He's with uncle Dean."

"He?"

"Yup. You gave me a beautiful boy my love. And for that I'm the happiest man in the world."

He came over and kissed my cheek. "How long was I out?" I questioned.

"A few hours but we managed. Charlie left a while ago but she told me to tell you goodbye." I nodded in understanding, getting up from the bed.

Sam followed. "Better let our son meet his mommy huh?" He grinned in excitement. He took my hand and led me to my son.

When we entered the bunkers main room, I stopped in awe. There was Dean cradling my baby in his arms. He was bouncing him and humming Highway to Hell by ACDC softly, making me giggle.

"That songs pretty ironic don't ya think?" I called out to him.

Dean looked up and chuckled. "Yeah but Uncle Dean will show him the ways of good music and cars. I'll make him a ladies man yet."

"I will not let you corrupt my son with bad jokes and even worse pick up lines." Sam scoffed playfully. Dean ignored him, making faces at his nephew.

I went up to them both. My sons eyes locked into mine. They were the same colour as mine which made me smile. "Hey buddy, it's mommy." I spoke softly.

He smiled, making cute baby noises at me. Dean carefully handed him over to me so he was now in my arms. It brought tears to my eyes to see how beautiful he was. He defiantly had his fathers hair and nose.

"I love you so much my little man. Me, daddy and uncle Dean will never let anyone or anything hurt you ok?" I promised him, letting a tear roll down my cheek.

He made happy baby noises as if to understand. He was already a smart one like his father. "He's only been born a few hours ago and he's like his father already." I giggled up at Sam who was looking at us both with adoring eyes. He came up behind me, hugging me and gently stroking his sons head.

"What are we going to call him?" Sam asked.

"Dean Jr." Dean coughed. I laughed.

"How about Jensen?"

"Jensen Winchester. I like it."

"I dunno, seems strange. There's something about that name that bugs me." Dean said, contemplating it but shrugged.

"Welcome to this out of the ordinary family Jensen." I smiled at him. He clapped his small baby hands and gurgled. Our lives couldn't be anymore perfect right now.

A/N: Extra cute and long imagine to make up for my lack of uploads lately. Been working in my Jared Padalecki X Reader story. Comment if ya read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...