Dan and Phil imagines

By AppleCrystal

A collection of imagines featuring Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. Towards the end of the book, there are a f... More

The Vending Machine
A Star in The Dark
The Sparkly Sharpie
The School Bully
Wrapped Up Tight
Another Rainy Day
Little Surprises.
Goodbye
Two Left Hands
The Library
Arms
Fairy Lights
Chiqui-toes
He said No.
Breaking my own heart.
Long time, No See
Last Christmas
New Neighbours - Part 1
New Neighbours - Part 2
New Neighbours - Part 3
New Neighbours - Part 4
New Neighbours - Part 5
New Neighbours - Part 6
New Neighbours - Part 7
New Neighbours - Part 8
New Neighbours - Part 9
New Neighbours - Part 10
New Neighbours - Part 11
New Neighbours - Part 12 *FINALE*
Never Be Mine - Part One
Never Be Mine - Part 2
Never Be Mine - Part 3
Never Be Mine - Part 4
Never Be Mine - Part 5
Danmelia

Remember

1K 29 28
By AppleCrystal

For as long as I can remember, I always questioned why I existed. I remember being little and wanting to die because I didn't feel pretty enough or smart enough or good enough. I remember once packing a little suitcase and threatening to run away, before I even knew what that really entailed. I don't remember much, just that I never understood.
I remember how difficult it's been for me to make friends, and the fear I always felt when I had to talk to someone. I remember being in a group and having people run away from me because I was weird or they didn't like me. I remember feeling that nagging urge to just lock myself away and cry. I don't remember why, just that I didn't feel wanted.
I remember being in class and trying not to cry when I got an answer wrong, or I got picked on by the teacher. I remember being hit by my friends and biting back the pain so as not to seem weak. I remember how it felt to almost throw my life away. I don't remember why I thought it would be a good idea at the time, just that it was the only thing I wanted.
I remember sending my sister away to university and feeling a backwards sense of relief because she left the day before my birthday. I remember people trying to console me. I remember crying on the shoulder of one of the only people I could trust. I don't remember why I snapped, just that I did.
I remember seeing him there and thinking nothing of it. I remember the years of sitting next to him, yet never really being close. I remember when he told me he loved me. I don't remember why he did, just that he did.
I don't remember the moment when everything changed. I don't remember how, or if, I ever fell in love with him or if I ever returned that affection. I don't remember being there for him when he was down. I remember being too lazy to reply to his text, but not what happened next.
I remember the weeks flitting away into months, the months to years. I remember seeing him standing there and smiling. I remember knowing that I was happy, and I remember telling him I loved him. I don't remember whether that was true, just that it was what I was supposed to say.
I don't remember the moment I sunk back into solidarity and broke down. I don't remember the point at which that emptiness came back. I don't remember feeling the pain of being alone in a crowded room, only a sense of joy. I remember this moment, just not how it came about.
I remember sitting in this room, shutting myself away, and musing about how my family ignore me. I remember the downward spiral from fine to not. I remember how suddenly it went from good to bad. I don't remember how long it took, just that my world fell apart.
I remember being alone. I remember being sad. I remember wishing I wasn't born. I remember making my mother cry. I remember lying to make others happy. I remember telling him I loved him. I don't remember whether I meant it, just that I didn't want to hurt him.
I'll remember this moment. It will be my last memory. I'll remember looking back on my life and remembering that I never truly belonged. I'll remember how I held on. I'll remember how I let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
11.6K 417 29
This fan fic will be about the YouTube's amazingphil and danisnotonfire.
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
4.2K 254 21
* Based on Lily's alternative ending in 'I choose you, Dan Howell' * Lily is living with Dan and phil in their small apartment but both Dan and Lily...