Don't worry I got You (Markip...

By CaitlynsWorld

When (Y/N) and her two best friends decide to move to L.A. for your 26th birthday they go out to and celebrat... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
A/N
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
I GOT MUTHERFOCKING TAGGED
Ch. 16
Baby Names?
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Well then, That was Quick...

Ch. 12

2.9K 90 20
By CaitlynsWorld

Sorry for short chapter I just like cliff hangers :/

Your P.O.V.

   "I will stay."

   "(Y/N) I was so worried that you would pick to go." She said hugging me with tears in her eyes.

   "Why didn't you want me to stay with you?" I asked with confusion.

   "Because I wanted to see my grandchildren!" She said almost yelling.

   "Wait what?" I said even more confused.

   "Oh, um I didn't say anything." She said breaking away from the hug.

  "Okay?" 

   "Remember (Y/N) I love you."

   "I love you too." And as soon as I did I left from the room.

   I sat straight up to look at my surroundings. I first saw the monitors that had kept me alive. As I looked to my body covered in wires I heard the beeping that matched my heartbeat. I then looked to right to see Mark asleep in his wheelchair.

   "Mark!" I screamed happy to see him.

   "(Y/N)!" He screamed while tears gathered in his eyes. He grabbed me to wrap me in his warm arms tightly.

   "Mark why are you crying." I said as I rested my head in his neck.

   "I thought you died because of me!" He sobbed.

   "Well I'm here aren't I?" I said looking into his eyes.

   He nodded his head and then kisses me. The kiss was heated and filled with passion. I had never experienced one the same. He pulled away with tears in his eyes. His eyes scanned my body and a tear slipped out.

    "Mark it's okay you couldn't help it."

   "No, I could have helped it." He said getting angry.

   "Mark stop it, what happened was an accident no one could have stopped it." I said getting angry just as he did.

  "Yes I could have!" He screamed tears rolling down his face. "I could've swerved a-and you wouldn't be hurt, but look you ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF ME!"He said with tears rolling sown his face in dozens.

   I was no longer  mad at him but know I felt remorse. "Mark It's okay I'm just glad your here with me." I said with a smile through the tears.

   He brought me into a kiss. It continued for awhile until I felt my broken lungs gasp for air. He looked at me with his adorable crooked smile. He held me close in a hug.

   "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

   " Mark, I-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 72 16
'One night. All it took was one night to fall in love again. I never thought I'd see him ever again. I've waited so long for this moment...' (Y/N) th...
11.6K 250 15
WARNING: I wrote this when I was in middle school and it sucks ass obviously. It's an embarrassment but I keep it around so I can look back at my old...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...
20.6K 640 25
You have 22 years old and you are currently living with your abusive boyfriend Adam. You and Mark were best friends all through grade school and high...