I Will Be Strong For You (A N...

By TWSavesMe

Dani is a little girl with big dreams. As Dani grew up, both her parents left her, leaving her only with her... More

I Will Be Strong For You (A Nathan Sykes Fanfic)
2) A Treehouse
3) A New Bully
4) Alone
5) You Don't Remember Me. Do You?
6) Sykes!
7) The Book
8) Trying To Find A Place In This World
9) A Nathan Hug and Nathan Tea
10) Guess The New Couple!!
11) The Game Of Truth
12) Trust Fails
13) Are You Sure?
14) Secrets and Couples
15) Everything Has Changed
16) Forgotten Breakfast
17) A New Maid?
18) Skinny Love
19) I Knew You Were Trouble
20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?
21) We Can't Stop
22 I Am A Disappointment
23) Could This Be Love
24) Daddy?
25) Right here, Right now
27) Teardrops On my Guitar
28) This Time Around
29) Look At Me Now
30) Childhood Memories
31) Fix You
32) Years, Sykes
33) Fake a Smile
34) Time
35) Someone's Watching Over Me
36) You Belong With Me
37) I Promise You
38) I Miss Her
39) Trust
40) Butterfly Kisses
41) Best Friends
42) I Can't Sleep
43) Why Is Everything Spinning?
44) Hey Hey Hey
45) Just A Dream
46) Bleeding Love
47) Perfect's Overrated
Ch. 48: Cameras Everywhere
Ch. 49: Six Months
50) Gold Forever
51) Royalty
52) Shopping Dresses
53) Bringing Back Memories
54) Interviewing Nariana
55) If We're Alright
56) Christmas Eve
57) If I Die Young
58) Dreaming With A Broken Heart
59) Say Something
60) Perfection
61) Silence
62) Performance And Memories
63) Close To Death
64) Superman
65) The Prank
66) That's Dad
67) Elementary
68) Blurred Lines
69) Wifi In The Shower?
70) Frozen Yogurt
71) I Love You
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
SEQUEL!!!

26) Somebody To Love

2.4K 33 1
By TWSavesMe

"Ready, Nathan?" I looked at a Nathan as he way trying to remember the moves to the choreography he asked me to teach him.

He looked up at me and smiled. We stood up straight and got ready for the dance. I smiled to myself  as I saw the 13 year old us in the mirror.

"You know, I am really proud of you, Dan." TJ said as he stood by the speakers.

"Thanks Big bro." I gave him a wink. He nodded and pressed play.

I looked over at Nathan and gave him a nod. I choreographed this routine for Nathan and me. Its something really simple and just for some fun.

Throughout the whole thing, we were just laughing to each other. When we finished, we were just laughing our heads off.

"You know, Nathan. You're a really good dancer." We were now laying on the wood floor as I looked up at him.

He laughed again. "Lies. I'm horrible."

I just laughed along with him.

I closed my book after that good memory as I leaned back against the wall. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

In came Ariana. Her lip was popped and she seemed upset.

"What's wrong, Ariana?"

She sighed and took a seat next to me. "I am going on tour in a week."

I gave her a look, telling her to go on. "I have to leave Nathan. I won't be able to handle the distance." She sighed. My eyes went wide.

Nathan's going to be devastated. "I am so sorry." I embraced her into a hug.

"No. No. Don't be." She said into the hug. I pulled back and looked at her questioningly.

"Everybody except Nathan knows." She said.

"How are you going to tell him?"

"That's where I need you most." She gripped at one of my hands.

"You are a good friend, Dani. To Nathan, and surprisingly, to me."

"Why is it so surprising that you are my friend?" I asked.

"Because. I kinda stole your best friend. And the thing is as well, you love him, but you are always here for us and you support us." She looked into my eyes.

"Dani. I need you to help Nathan and I stay in touch through this. We won't be together or anything, but I still want that connection and friendship that you have with him. I know it won't be the same as what you guys have, but I still want him as my friend."

"Please please please help me through this." She pulled at my arm, tears forming in her eyes.

"Of course I'll help." I pulled her into a hug as she cried into my shoulder.

"Thank you so so so much."

I pulled back. "Your welcome, hun."

She smiled at me. "You know, this can also be a time for you and Nathan to happen." he poked me with her elbow.

I laughed a little. "That will take a while." I shoved her playfully as she did it back.

"So when are you thinking of telling him?"

"Tonight." I nodded.

"Promise me you and me will also stay in touch and always be best friends? Just like how we are now?" She asked.

"Of course, Ariana." I brought her in for another hug.

"You are taking this very well, aren't you?" I asked her nicely.

She pulled back and sighed. "I guess so. But I know that someday, I will be back and be reunited with my best friends. And maybe there will be another couple." She elbowed me slightly again. I just laughed.

"You really want me and Nathan to be a couple?"

She smiled and nodded. "That is one of the reasons why I am not taking this thing so hard. I want you two to have what I had with him. I'll find someone. and I know you are going to help me."

She was so right. I was so going to help her find someone.

"Thank you, Ariana." Soon, Nareesha and Kelsey made their way in and sat with us.

"So, since we are talking about boys, have you ever had one before?" Nareesha asked

To be honest. Nope.

"No. Never."

Their saws dropped. "What? You never had a boyfriend before?" Kelsey asked.

"No. My heart always went out for the one and only." I smiled.

"Wow. For how long?" Ariana asked.

"Years."

"Girl, that's destiny and dedication." Ariana shoved me again, causing us all to go into a fit of laughter.

"Are all the lads asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, lazy bums." Nareesha laughed.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." I smiled and got up.

The girls followed me into the kitchen as we made pancakes and hash brown.

The smell of the food woke up the lads as they all came piling downstairs.

"Thank you for cooking girls!" Jay smiled as he took a seat and dug in along with everyone. I took a seat and ate a few pancakes.

When everyone was done, I cleaned the dishes and met everyone downstairs in the music room.

"I think I should tell him now." Ariana whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Guys. Come with me. I'll get you guys some tea." I got up and made sure everyone got out of the room, so the two could have their peace. It brought tears to my eyes to see them have to end though. They're the perfect couple.

I sat in the kitchen with everyone for around 15 minutes before we all headed downstairs. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it to reveal them crying into each others arms. Aw.

They pulled back and looked at us. "Thank you, Dani. I know you'll do a great job as keeping my friendship with Ariana strong." Nathan got up and smiled. I nodded to him.

"Well, how about we enjoy our week all together before this social butterfly leaves to go around the world?" Nathan asks, putting an arm around her waist.

"Good idea! Where to?" Ariana asked.

"How about to the arcade?" Jay asked.

"Good idea, I'll call the girls." Max got out his phone right away.

"Let's head out!" Tom smiled as he linked arms with Kelsey and we all headed to our cars.

I took my car and followed the lads who were in the van. I needed some time to myself. Just to think.

I finally got to the arcade with the lads as we all piled into the building. All the couples headed off their separate ways, so I was left alone again.

I took a seat on a high chair and table and ordered nachos. I played around with my phone until I heard a familiar voice.

"Do you mind if I sit?" I looked up to see the eyes of TJ.

"No. Take a seat, bro." I smiled. He smirked and sat.

"I heard about dad." He said quietly. TJ and Nathan always call my Dad, their dad. We are really close like that and have been ever since we were little. If only TJ wasn't so busy before, I wouldn't have gotten bullied by my best friend.

"What else you hear?"

"I heard that Ariana is going on tour and the break up."

I smirked a bit. "I was being sarcastic."

He raised his eye brow. "Yeah. Right." He said and took one of my chips from the plate.

I just laughed at him.

"How about instead of sitting here we go play a few games." TJ asked.

"Yeah. Why not?"

AN: Hey guys. Short chapter, and just so you know. I have nothing against Nariana. They actually are really cute. And just to give you a heads up, Ariana will still be in the story. Thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 809 62
Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one teenagers never wanted. Being bullied all...
6.8K 143 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
407 0 87
2nd book in series Carly is sixteen years old she lives with her mother and step father. She has grown up knowing that her father is in military pri...
5K 108 9
El hasn't always had the best life. Her mother passed away when she was fourteen years old, and she only has her brother to look after since their da...