Twilight parents x reader

By AmyDunbar2

More

They bring you home to the family
First word
First steps
First birthday
You get scared in a thunder storm
A/n
Catch up
Someone takes and your parent get worried
Someone takes and your parent get worried (Volturi)
They save you/ found you
They save you/ found you (volturi)
You have a nightmare
They find out your powers
Your first day of school
A/n need help
Nickname they call you
Favourite sports you play
You First accident
when you help you recover/look after you.
Your favourite pic together
What age you are turned
You run away
They go looking for you
You inprint/mate
Their Reaction to your mate/inprint(their pov)
Who your jealous of
When you see you mate get along with your family
What you work as
They find out about your engagement
Wedding
A/n
They find out your pregnant
There nursery surprise for the baby/babbies
Baby names
Them they see their grandchild/Grandchildren
Nicknames they call them
Hearing their frist word
N/a
For other great twilight books check out

How you meet

15.2K 161 34
By AmyDunbar2

Aro he go word of a vampire live evidence of their kind.  He hear screaming coming for a house nearby. Entering the hose he saw two vampire feed on you parents.

After kill them he hear a whimpers coming from the next room. Enter the room he saw a baby girl. Aro pick the crying child and she stopped cry' looking into he's red eye. Showing a toothless smile.

" don't worry little one you under my protection  now. Now what is you name?"He say looking around the room until land on the door. "Y/n" he whispered.

Emmett both he and his wife Rosalie were out hunting when they heard a scream from deep within the forest. As the reach deep in the forest the saw a two bears killing a man and a woman and one about to keep kill a small child. Emmett kill them while Rosalie took the child to safety. " is she ok" emmett ask when he cought up.

"I think so. She has no family now I could not Baer to send here to a home. I think we would adopt her" she say not looking away from you. "What are we going to call her" he ask. "Y/n" Rosalie say with a motherly smile.

Carlisle he was work at the hospital were he got a call about a car crash were both parents die on the seen and their baby was being brought into the er.

Carlisle the one that was assigned to look her over before handing her over to the orphanage but after see you he saw you as a daughter and disease to adopt you. "Come Y/n lets take you home to meet the family" he says putting you in his car.

Jasper  Jasper was just in his room went he could hear a hurt beat out side his house. Opening the door and noticed a baby in a basket with a note.

Picking up the note it say "please take my child I can no longer care for her and fare for he safety. He name is Y/n". Looking back to the basket he felt bad for baby. "Look like I be looking after you my little angle. Hope I won't scare you" he says.

Edward Renesmee twin sister. Both your mother and father could not believe they just had twin but the love the bout of you. " my love what would you like to name them?" You father ask. I was think Renesmee and y/n" she saw before drifting into darkness after you father changed her.

victoria her and her mate James killed you real family. As Both heard your crys they made their way to the tent you and your parent were camping in. As they saw you James was abut to kill you until Victoria stopped him and pick you up walk out.

"What are you doing "James asked. I going to raise her when she old enough I will change her" Victoria replied. Looking down and you "I look after you my little Y/n" said she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
174K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
384K 24.1K 88
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...