Manan FF- Arranged marriage (...

By Lost_Soul_in_city

~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife... More

Characters
Glimpse!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Promo for Chapter 19
Chapter 19
New Cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The FanFiction Awards 2016
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32-- 100k special update
Chapter-34
chapter 33+Sorry Note
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 & Story shout out!
Part 51 and A New Book
Part 52
Important Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4a
#1 in Ranking
Scene 4b
Scene 5
Scene 6
*__*
⭐Note⭐
Scene 7
⭐Discontinuing⭐
⭐Gone Private⭐
⭐Glimpse⭐
Scene 8
~ Note ~
~ Shoutouts❤ ~
~ Scene 9~
~Scene 10~
~ Scene 11 ~
~Scene 12~
~ Scene 13~
Covers❤
~Scene14~
~ Last Chapter ~
~ Sequel~

Chapter 21

34.9K 1.4K 91
By Lost_Soul_in_city

6:00 PM

Manan's room👇

The room was dark, only the faint light of the bulb was lightening the room. Alarm started ringing playing a very annoying and loud tune. Manik was unaffected by the alarm, but nandini got irritated in her sleep. She was so tired that her muscles were not cooperating. Her eyes felt heavy, yet somehow she managed to push her body up and stretched her hand leaning on manik's body to reach to the phone kept on his side of table. After switching off the irritating alarm, nandini's mind urged her to take a short nap, as some time was still left, but her heart ordered her against it, so she sat up on the bed leaning against the bed's frame and switched on the lights. As the lights turned on , manik pulled a cushion and covered his face, annoyed. Nandini after waking up, for the first time saw him, and she saw him topless. She remembered he had slept with his vest on but now..maybe he woke up in mid -sleep and took off his vest.

She drooled over his physique, well-crafted muscular body and the tattoo ...it caught her attention again as he was sleeping on his stomach. She bent down and kissed him over his tattoo. He moved slightly in his sleep but didn't wake up. Nandini carefully removed the cushion from his face and she giggled when she saw that he was sleeping with his mouth open, which was also the sign , that he was extremely tired. She didn't want to disturb him, so she just kept looking at him lazily, for sometime not wanting to move.

Finally when it was 6;30 , she thought of waking him up, as they might get late. So she again bent over him and whispered in his ear "manik,, plz wake up" but he didn't move , so she slightly shook his shoulder and whispered again , her lips touching his earlobe, "manik, plz wake up, otherwise we will be late, plz" this time her words registered in his mind and he opened his eyes and turned to face her, while she sat up in her former position and he smiled and said something that made nandini laugh.

Manik: good morning..(seeing her laugh) why are you laughing?

Nandini: (after controlling her smile) manik..its evening...not morning..so good evening..

Manik sat up on the bed embarrassed and managed to say "oh sorry, good evening" smiling sheepishly and wearing his vest. Suddenly nandini remembered that she wanted to know about the tattoo, it's quite intriguing.

Nan: manik, can i ask you something?

Manik: yeah of course, first let me order coffee, you will also have it right? Your eyes are puffy..

Nan: yeah coffee is going to be my saviour and you saw my eyes, what about yours, its red due to waking up in mid deep sleep.

He signalled her to keep quite as someone picked up the phone on other side.

After ordering coffee,

Manik: ok now tell me what you wanted to ask?

Nan: about the tattoo on your back, its very unique...how did you get the design? Is something special about it?

Manik: (smiling) yes the tattoo is special, actually my grandpa, in my childhood, used to tell me about stars , their speciality, and i would be very fascinated. Once when i was 5 years old he showed me this design, which you see on my back now. He explained to me that the design meant that the fly is a monster lost in the city and it carries a star with it always. The design is symbolic of the fact that the fly is lost in the world of new buildings, but he trusts his star which will show him the right path.

Nandini nodded for him to continue, listening carefully and deriving meaning .

Manik continued, seeing her so interested "at that time i was so fascinated by the design that i took it from granpa and kept it with me. But...within 6 months of that incident, granpa passed away, i was heart broken. After a few days on my 6th birthday i showed the design and asked dad that if there was any way i could keep it permanently with me. Dad told me that he will get the design framed and so did he but i was not satisfied. Somehow i came to know about tattoos and i got it on my back when i turned 13. So this is there..from that time..and the story"

Nandini said thoughtfully "so basically this monster in your tattoo is you?"

Manik nodded "hmmm i guess so"

Nan: and the star?

Manik: have you seen the cover of my guitar? Wait i will show you...(he took out his phone and showed her a pic) ..this star, neon coloured,hanging on my guitar cover, its the star that i carry..but..

Nan: but...

Manik: (chuckling) i feel the real star of my life has entered now..YOU..i have a feeling that you will shine for me in the darkness of my life. Will you?

Nan: (kept her head on his chest) i will try..i will..definitely..

He smiled and hugged her back . their moment was disturbed by a knock on the door followed by "room service , sir" . manik opened the door.
...
MaNan had coffee, sitting on the chair in the balcony of their hotel room enjoying each others company and the cool sea breeze. After sometime they heard a knock on the door. Manik opened the door. Mukti stormed in, smiling ear to ear, with the beautician following her.

Mukti: hello love birds..how is it going? First day of you married life?

Manik just rolled his eyes and started to move towards the balcony while nandini just blushed and hugged mukti saying "everything is good"

Mukti smiled at nandini and turned to manik, while the beautician got busy in opening and arranging her stuff.

Mukti : bhai, ruko, where are you running away? Take this key to another room on this floor, you will get ready there and then come here.

Manik looked disappointed "but why? Whats the problem if i get ready here?"

Cabir who came in just now " sharm kar manik, av se majnu bana fir raha hai, ek din v ni hua hai shadi ko..ar ye haal hai"

Manik went and hugged him and then said "chup kar saale, jab dekho tab meri tang khichta rehta hai..dhruv , aliya kaha hain?"

Cabir: hey nandini how are you doing ? isse gadhe se shadi kar k afsos to ni ho raha hai?

Nandini who was busy with the beautician turned to face cabir and smiled "the decision to marry him has turned out to be the best decision of my life, till date cabir" and she hugged cabir . cabir was stumped by her answer, while manik's chest filled with pride and love for his wife.

Nan: arey cabir, navya kaha hai? Tumhare sath ni ayi?

Cabir: arey ha that reminds me..manik,,,..dhruv and aliya..as usual..sath aenge..and mai abhi navya ko lekar aunga.,,.nandini...wo abhi tayyar ho rahi hai..but abhi time hai..islye chal manik, main ready hone mein teri help kar deta hun..yaha nandini aur mukti ready honge..chal.

Everyone nodded and cabir pulled manik away to another room , where manik's stylist was already waiting. While mukti informed nandini that her performance on the piano has been cancelled as the number of programs in the event is way too much. Nandini was ok with it.
...
Nandini was ready . mukti had already gone. Nandini peeped out of her room and saw manik coming towards her room talking on his phone and followed by his two trusted bodyguards. Nandini couldn't take her eyes off him.
Manik's Outfit👇

She checked him out thoroughly. He looked like a model straight out of the ramp in his perfectly cut 3 piece suit and gelled hair. Her mind screamed "he is your husband, you are the one lucky girl, nandini" after drooling over his body, she looked up to his face and she saw him already looking at her with a smirk. She was caught checking him out and she turned completely red . she quickly closed the door and leaned against it to control her blush and scolding herself mentally. Then she moved towards the mirror looking at her reflection.
Nandini's outfit👇

She heard the door open and manik walked in and stood just behind her , still talking on the phone, such that his front was brushing her bare back, and smiled looking at their reflection, while nandini blushed.

Manik: (on call) yeah mom we are ready.
Ok!
Ok!
Yeah!
Bye.!
*call end*

Manik: you are looking beautiful, nandini.

Nan: thank you, you are looking no less.

Manik: so...(he turns her around and closes the little distance between them)

Nan: (innocently) so...?

Manik: (eyeing her lips) am i allowed to kiss you?

Nan: it will spoil my lipstick (cutely pouting)

Manik: (quickly pecked her lips , startling her) this will do for now.

She rubbed his lips which had some of her lipcolor and touched up her lipstick too.

Manik: ok if you are ready? Chale??
She nodded and he forwarded his arm and she held it and they walked out together.
...
Cabir: ok ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the couple .. MR. MANIK MALHOTRA & MRS. NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA!!

Nandini heard the announcement as she walked in with manik.
Hall👇

She looked around the huge hall, everyone had stood up from their chairs and were clapping, their gaze fixed on nandini. Nandini got conscious with all the attention and also by looking at the ladies and young girls dressed extravagantly . she recognised people , actor, directors, producers, singers, cricketers, politicians, foreign clients, investors, employees from india and abroad branch of malhotra industries. She held manik's arm firmly. Manik brought his free hand and kept it on her palm assuringly.

Manik's head snapped up as he heard someone familiar singing and he smiled looking at the faces of the members of the band. Nandini followed his gaze and saw him smiling at the 4 people band singing the song...

O mere dil k chain, chain aye mere dil ko dua kijiye..."

Meanwhile neyonika came up to the couple . neyonika was wearing a gown too and nandini admired her . nandini thought that even after having 2 kids , her mother-in-law is in perfect shape and no doubt manik has got his physical attributes from her, only his face is like his dad. Nandini thought that her in-laws have a class and standard and she has to match up to them.

Neyo: come beta, I will introduced you to the people here...

MaNan nodded and followed her. First they met nandini's family and then proceeded towards other people.

Till then the song ended and the 4 men band came down towards manik , fab 4 also joined them. After the initial exchange of pleasantries, manik introduced the band to nandini...

Manik: nandini, he is Sanam and they are a band. You heard their soulful rendition of the old number. They are a pro at it.

Nan: yeah u really reprised it well, that was one of my favourite old numbers.

Sanam: thank you ma'm,

Nan: please call me nandini, i would like it that way.

Sanam: (smiling) as you wish nandini, and i must say manik, you have got a beautiful wife.

Manik: thank you sanam , feel comfortable and enjoy the party guys, we have to see other guests..

Party was in full swing with songs and dance, drinks and champagne. It was a page 3 event .

Nandini noticed many girls looking at manik. Their looks made her uncomfortable and insecure. Manik was talking to some people when he saw nandini lost, he held her hand and excused themselves from others and brought her to a side.

Manik: what happened sweetheart? Any problem? You need something? (he asked holding her face and rubbing her cheeks slightly with his thumb)

Nandini smiled at his care " nothing manik, i m fine"

Manik: i know you are feeling insecure, i saw you looking at the girls but i want to tell you something...none of the girls present here can hold my eyes like you do...I LOVE YOU, you know that, right?

Nandini blushed "I love you too manik"

Nan: i so want to kiss you now...i wish we were alone..

Manik bent down and pecked at the corner of her lips "let's go, they must be looking for us"
...
Fab 5 and nandini, navya were standing and talking.

Manik: cabir, my PR manager has informed me that media is waiting outside from a long time now. Me and nandini will have to pose for their shutterbugs.

Cabir: yeah i too think so, otherwise it may give a negative publicity..

Manik: so lets go..(looking at fab4 and nandini)

Dhruv: but buddy, why us?

Aliya: yeah manik..it should be just you and nandini..

Manik: guys u know our rule, we never make public appearance alone. I will not break the rule, you guys have to join me.

Fab4 were floored by manik's commitment to his rules. They smiled looking at each other.

Manik asked his PR as well as Fab5's PR manager to inform the media. They did as ordered.

Manik went to Maan to inform him about the happenings, Maan and Neyonika gave their nod.

Speculation was rife in the media that whether the fab5 will come together or it will just be the couple , who will pose for the media, will they break their rule?

Just then the door of the lobby opened and MaNan walked out hand in hand, smiling to each other. As the media just saw them, they thought they got a big news as manik for the first time is without fab5, but their mouths were shut for good, as fab 4 entered flanking MaNan. Cabir gave a smirk watching the expressions of some of the reporters.

They walked in attitude. The buzzing of the reporters stopped on seeing the aura of fab 5 . they were dumbstruck by nandini's beauty and grace also, she complemented manik so well. Their body language, every movement, their reaction to each other, everything was minutely observed.

Soha, the reporter of a top celebrity magazine made herself exclusive by coming forward, to talk to manik, she had taken his interview many a times, so they knew each other a little.

Soha: manik, can we have a small interview of you, right now, i wont take much time.

Manik noticed that soha was trying to make nandini feel left out, so he put his hand around nandini's waist pulling her closer to himself and making obvious to soha that he understood her petty tricks.

Nandini gave a knowing smile to him and he grinned at her before answering soha in attitude.

Manik: soha, i will tell you frankly, i don't have time for question and answer right now, talk to my manager, he will arrange an interview at the most, but for now please excuse us. I want to spend time with my lovely wife, for now. (and he kissed nandini's cheek lovingly)

Soha tried to maintain her dignity by passing a sly smile to nandini and leaving them alone.

Manik had said this loud enough, so that other media persons could hear too and then left from there after posing for their cameras.
______________________________________
Credits to the writer- Manini Mehra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 44.2K 66
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
1.8M 65.7K 89
The is not my story . The story is written by my friend AFREEN. I am only posting it , so thst u can also read it and its from india forums page. I s...
2.5M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...
254K 12.7K 28
Sidharth - A cute innocent and hardworking man who is working as a model in company named naaz Shehnaaz - A hot rich confident and dazzling lady , sh...