The Old Girl - Sequel -

By QveenCammy

Sequel to The New Girl - - - - The cast is back , with some new characters ! More

Updated Characters
1 : Ava & Ariyanah
2 : Miami Here We Come
3 : Rude Customers
4 : Ariyanah
5 : Friends , Family & Strangers
6 : Lauren Layne
7 : Lauren & Friends
8 : Ex's & Apologies
9 : The Shoot
10 : Ava
12 : Rosalia
13 : Anna
14 : Jayden
15 : Dismissed
16 : Her?
17 : Jayda & Ava
18: Ava's Plan
19 : Mature Content
20 : Oh God
21 : Next Plan
22 : Trashed
23 : Her Break Down
24 : Awake
25 : Breakup
26 : The Store
Authors Note
27 : It Was Ava
28 : Kimmy
29 : Texts
30 : Starbucks
31 : The Talk
32 : Candle Lit Dinner
33 : Early Morning Plane Ride
34: Welcome To England
35 ; The Crossover Pt 2
36 ; The Crossover pt. 4
37 ; The Crossover Pt. 6
38 : Disrespectful
39 : Last Chapter
End Of Book & Cast List

11 : Tea & Rayne

3.5K 164 58
By QveenCammy

| Jayda | The Beach | 2:10 pm |

Rosa and I had just pulled up , we were late because the Uber driver kept falling asleep at the damn wheel. We walked to the secluded area that they had off for the shoot.

Skylar was waiting for us.

Skylar: Why are yall late?

Rosa: The Uber driver kept falling asleep at the wheel and he side scraped the railing.

Skylar: Yall are okay though , right?

Rosa: Yeah. We're good.

Skylar: Good. Follow me.

We followed her to Kayla who led us to the tent.

Kayla: Jayda you have two pieces and Rosa you have one and both of your suits are in there. Ava is in there to help you if you need it.

Me: That reminds me , that bitch gone come to my house earlier talking a whole lotta shit.

Kayla: What happened?

Me: She didn't want me talking to Jayden , looking at Jayden or thinking about Jayden.

Kayla laughed.

Kayla: Ariyanah is in there , make sure yall don't jump her without me getting a video.

Rosa: Will do. We'll continue this later.

Kayla: Aight nigglets.

We walked in and instantly saw two other models holding Ariyanah back from Ava.

Me: We can't jump her yet Ari. Kayla wants a video.

Ariyanah: Then lemme rearrange her teeth.

Rosa: I'll go find some pliers.

Everybody but Ava laughed. The models let Ariyanah go and Anna came out with two swim suits. 

Anna: Okay , Rosa , this is yours and Jayda , this is yours. Now go change before Ava gets jumped.

Rosa: Anybody got a hammer?

Anna: No? Why?

Rosa: Cause I wanna smash her skull in.

Me: Maybe later. Lets get this shoot out of the way.

Rosa: Alright.

We went into the back and got changed into the bikinis with the curtain between us. Rosa's was a one piece and was white with yellow fruit on it. While mine was Black and lace. 

( AN : Pictures at the end & the outfit in the pictures is what they're modeling ) 

We came out and Danielle sat us in two chairs. One of the other models were shooting and the other was was laying on the sand.

Anna: Can I change you nail color to the color of the bikini?

Me: Yeah , sure.

Ariyanah did our hair and makeup , Anna did our nails and Danielle made sure our bikini and one piece was tied right and on correctly. The model came off and Jayden followed her but stopped over at where we were.

Jayden: Okay , Jayda your up next.

Me: Okay.

Jayden: And by next , I mean now.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Anna: Hold on Jayden. I'm putting on the quick dry matte top coat.

She quickly finished and I walked out behind Jayden while giving Ava a wink as she gave me a death glare.

Jayden: Jayda?

Me: Hm?

Jayden: Stay away from Ava.

Me: Excuse me?

Jayden stopped and looked at me.

Jayden: You heard me , don't play dumb. Stay away from Ava. Why would you even pull a gun on her?

I laughed and shook my head.

Me: Then tell her she isn't mi madre or padre , so she can't be telling me telling me what to do. 

Jayden: We'll talk about this later.

Me: No we're finished talking about this because obviously your little petty ass girlfriend is telling lies and shit in your ear and your not even asking my side!

Jayden: Because I know you! Your petty as hell , Jayda! Plus you don't even know what the hell she said!

Me: Petty!? I'm not the petty one obviously because your the one who has a fucking problem with me! I don't even know what I did to you!

Jayden: You wanna know my problem!? MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU LEFT! THAT'S MY FUCKING PROBLEM , JAYDA!

Skylar came up to us.

Skylar: Sorry to interrupt you two , but we don't have all day so you are gonna have to finish your argument later.

She pulled me away from Jayden and down to the water.

Skylar: Okay. So go in the water and pose for me.

Photographer: Wait , I want a in action one. 

Me: A whata what?

Photographer: Okay so imagine that its a video in slow motion. But do it in regular motion. I will capture pictures as you do it.

Me: Oh. Okay.

I decided to splash around and laugh until he told me to stop.

Photographer: Yes honey! I got that one!

I laughed to my self and looked at Skylar.

Me: You want another pose?

Skylar nodded.

Me: Okay then.

I went underwater and came back up pushing my hair back from my eyes.

Skylar: That it's Jayda! Gimmie more! Infact come up to the sand.

I came up to the sand.

Skylar: Do one laying down.

Me: Mkay.

I laid down a few feet from the water and on my back. My left arm was higher than my right and my right leg was over my left. I had a faint-ish smile on my face and was looking down so my eyes looked closed.

Skylar: Alright! One more!

I brought my knees up and wrapped my right arm around my legs with my left arm in my hair. I looked at the camera and smiled.

Kayla: MY FAVORITE!

I laughed and got up.

Skylar: Nice job Jayda! You can go back to the tent. There's tea in there if you want some. You can also change back out. Here's a towel and keep the bikini.

Me: Thanks and okay.

I wrapped the towel around myself and walked past Jayden and into the tent. Rosa was sitting on the couch on her phone.

Rosa: Hey , good pictures?

Me: I think so. You wanna go swimming after we leave here?

Rosa: Yeah sure. Beach or a pool?

Me: Well we're already here , so beach. I'll have Karlie come and we can put our clothes and phones somewhere.

Rosa: Okay.

I grabbed my phone that was beside Rosa and unlocked it. I went to Karlie's contact.

Me : Heey Karles , Rosa and I want to go swimming so we're going to stay at the beach. Can you and Lauren come ?

I instantly got a reply before I could even lock my phone. She types way too fast.

Karlie : Yeah , We're about to be on our way once Lauren puts on her bikini . Does Rosa want me to pick up any friends ? You want me to bring anything ?

I looked at Rosa.

Me: Karlie wants to know do you want her to pick up any friends.

Rosa: Lena and Casiyah.

Me: Okay. I'll tell her. Make sure they're ready.

Rosa: They already are. Their mother was going to bring them but she had to go to work early , so I'll tell them Karlie is coming.

Me: Alright.

I texted Karlie back.

Me : Yeah . Lisa and Casiyah.

( Pronounced : Kuh - Sigh - Uh )

Karlie : Alright . We'll be there shortly .

Me : Mkae .

I locked my phone and poured some tea. I took a sip and placed it on the table.

Jayden came in.

Jayden: Rosa , let's go.

Rosa: Okay. I'll be back.

Rosa handed me our phones and walked out. I went over to my bag and saw some girl come up to me from the corner of my eye. I put the phones in my bag.

??: Jayda?

I looked up.

Me: Rayne?

 ( Pronounced : Rain )

She nodded and I hugged her tightly. Rayne was my bestfriend at my old school before I moved here the first time. I had no idea that she had moved here too.

Rayne: Damn. How you been?

Me: Eh , I've been okay. You?

Rayne: Same. Is Rosa here?

Me: Yeah but she's modeling right now. 

Rayne: Man , I really wanted to see her.

I smiled.

Me: She misses you alot , maybe we can go out to eat sometime.

Rayne: Yeah , I'd like that alot.

Me: You got the same number?

Rayne: Yeah. You?

I nodded.

Me: Yeah. I'll text you later and maybe we can go out to eat tomorrow.

Rayne: Okay , yeah. Sounds good. I'll see you later.

Me: Okay.

We hugged again and she walked off. I sat back down on the couch and drank some more tea. It tasted funny , so I threw it out. I walked out and stood beside Anna as Ariyanah was working on the last model and Danielle was too.

Anna: You did great.

I looked at her and smiled.

Me: Thanks Peaches.

Anna: Welcome.

I began coughing and Anna patted my back.

Anna: You okay?

I tried to speak but I just continued to cough. I felt my heart beat increase by the second. My mouth had gotten dry and I became really drowsy. The last thing I remembered before fainting was Anna calling for Kayla.

-  -  -  -

Chapter 11

+ Oh no , what happened to Jayda ! ( I wanna see them comments ! )

+ Jayda and Jayden's argument 

+ Rayne and Jayda !?

+ I wanna know who ships who ! #Java or #Jayn ? ( I'm #Jayn , who else !? ) I know mostly everybody ships #Jayn , but I just wanna see if anybody is for #Java .

Model Outfits + Poses Below ! :

Okay I know Jayda's 4th , didn't look exactly like this. Just imagine her left hand being in her hair and her smiling .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 116 15
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
4.8K 241 25
This is the sequel to "But she ain't you" there will be more drama between the couples and I will be putting new people to add to the crew!
72.3K 3.1K 85
Sequel to More than That. Dj and Sin.