~Relationship Goals~ (A KageH...

Por darnnuggits

Kageyama and Hinata unexpectedly meet up with Oikawa and Iwazumi. They realize their friendships have uncanny... Más

Relationship Goals
Distractions
Comfort
Sunshine
Texts
Picture
Confrontation
Worry
Breaking Point
Advice
Understanding
Excitement
Running
Explanation
The Beginning

Confusion

2.6K 196 83
Por darnnuggits

They're fine.

Tosses are connecting and spikes are being hit exactly where Hinata wants them to go. Kageyama is able to see the court clearer than ever before, seeing where people are, how fast they're going, and where the ball is with ease. Volleyball has never been better.

That's what Kageyama thinks until he sees Hinata's smile. Yes, Hinata is smiling again. The same smile that puts Kageyama in a warm, sleepy, comfortable daze. But it's not directed at him. Never him.

'But if that's the price to pay for an amazing volleyball then it's worth it.'

The mantra ran through his head again, and again, and again, relentless. But each time he saw Hinata's smile his brain stutters and he can't agree.

He'd rather have volleyball never exist at all if it meant seeing Hinata's smile directed at him one more time.

But then he reprimands himself. And the endless cycle of volleyball and smiles turns, and turns, and turns in his head as he slowly sinks into turmoil.

They're fine.

But Kageyama isn't.

Because that smile that had created beautiful serenity before but now is creating insane chaos is not directed at him.

And Kageyama wonders two things.

1. What did he do wrong?

And

2. When the hell did Hinata and Yachi become so close?

                          ~~~~~~~~

Just a short thing I wrote quickly while at New Orleans. I'll try to update soon but I have a fair coming up in the next week.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

268K 5.2K 16
Hinata had been having these weird feelings in his chest when he sees Kageyama but it feel good his face heats up and his heart starts beating a mile...
38.1K 1.2K 20
When aligned with your soulmate, your love child will appear. Whether you're destined to be with a boy, girl, or nonbinary, it doesn't matter. Your l...
34.9K 1.5K 30
In a cafe in Sendai, Hinata and Oikawa's lives entangle after a sudden earthquake. Together, injured they nurse each other's wounds and attraction be...
99.3K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...