Falling For My Bully {Complet...

By muslimah_07

Amira was called everything in the book. Fat, ugly, stupid, a worthless nobody. Suddenly she leaves for Turke... More

[1] Edited
[A/N]
[2] Edited
[3] Edited
[4] Edited
[5] Edited
[6] Edited
[7] Edited
[8] Edited
[9] Edited
[10] Edited
[11] Edited
[12] Edited
[13] Edited
[14] Edited
[15] Edited
[Another A/N]
Eid Mubarak
[16] Edited
A/N
[17] Edited
[18] Edited
[19] Edited
[20] Edited
[21] Edited
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

6.8K 509 161
By muslimah_07

Not edited ❤️

Amira POV

*Two Years  Later*

"Mazin sit down and stop embarrassing yourself." The teacher snaps, shaking his head.
Mazin nodded and bowed, making the situation even worse.

We were in our second year of college. Yet it almost feels like we just graduated.

I chuckle to my self, covering my mouth with my hand. Since class started Mazin has been annoying the teacher and saying random stuff to himself. I was actually grateful because I needed the laugh. These few days, I've been having these nightmares and each time, Mazin was the one who got hurt. I didn't tell anyone and I sure wasn't planning too.

"Hey Amira?" Mazin asked

"What?" I turn around and look at him. A mischievous gleam lit his eyes.

"We should prank him. Try to loosen him up, ya know?" He grins.

I look at like, waiting for him to say he was joking but he actually looked serious.

"You're not serious right?" I laugh nervously.

He shrugs sheepishly. "What? It's the last two weeks.. Might as well have some fun."

Indeed it was the last weeks of college.

"Oh yah and um.. Get kicked out right? Is that part of your plan?" I ask.

"Hey if we get kicked out, we can go run away and elope. Go somewhere far away, have 20 kids and never come back again." He says grinning.

"Oh Romeo, your dreams are unrealistic." I say laughing.

He leans back and yawns." Well Juliet, if you don't tell your parents about us soon..."

I held up a hand to stop him. "We've already been over this Mazin."

"I know but it's been two years and I can't keep waiting Amira. Everyday I think about us in the future. I need you." He says quietly, looking at me Intensely.

  His dark eyes were really quit beautiful and I was still jealous of his long eyelashes. It wasn't fair.

"Listen, it just not the right time." I explain to him, hoping he would drop the subject.

Telling my parents wasn't in the plan. It would mess up the whole plan and I can't have that. I've worked too hard and my time was finally coming.

Still.. There was a part of me who wanted to quit. Quit pretending that I didn't have feelings for him. I wanted to tell him that I forgave him for what he did in the past but... I didn't.

I still wanted revenge. My feelings were getting in the way.

"Well it needs to happen soon before you end up missing." He teases.

"Are you going to kidnap me? You know that's a threat," I said

He puts a hand on his chest and gasps. "Me? Why would you think that?"

"Because you just said so." I say in a obvious tone.

"Hey can I ask you something?" His face suddenly takes a  serious look.

I felt a wave of panic rush over me. Did.. Did he know about the plan?

Did he hear me and Sarah talking about it?

"Amira?" He asked

"Huh?" I said confused

"Can I ask you a question?" He repeats with a strange look on his face.

I nod, feeling uneasy.  "Yah sure."

"Are you okay? These past few days you've been.. acting different. Most of the time you seem distracted and..scared." He says.

Calm down Amira, he doesn't know about the plan.

He doesn't know.

"Yah why?" I ask, mentally sighing in relief.

He didn't know.

"You just seem different.. Having bad dreams?" He asked

At the mention of dreams, all the nightmares came flooding back to me.

Mazin getting stabbed by these strange hooded men. They surrounded him and repeatedly stabbed him with a knife. Another dream, he got shot multiple times.

It was always Mazin. No one else.

"I'm okay. Just stressed about the exams" I lied, looking away.

"You sure?" He asked

I nod, without turning to face him.

I was fighting back tears.
_____________________________

Sarah POV

"Sarah, I'm hungry." Adam whines, grabbing my arm.

"Adam don't grab me! I'm carrying plates!" I hiss, pushing him away. I was carrying food to the dining room and I didn't want to trip and ruin my dress.

"We've been here for hours." He groans, flopping  on the couch.

"We've been here for 5 hours only. Don't exaggerate."

"5 hours is still a lot . Don't you females get hungry?"

"We just ate 20 mins ago Adam." I gave him a look, chuckling.

There's only two days left from the wedding and we still don't have everything. My dress is still gone, half of the food isn't ready. I felt like screaming on top of my lungs. To make things words, Amira has been acting distant these days.

She always has this scared look on her face and barely talks to anyone anymore. I tried to talk to her but I got the usual "I'm fine don't worry about it" reply.

"Yah.. 20 minutes ago. I'm still hungry." He points out.

"You're always hungry. How am I going to survive with you?" I groan, sitting down next to him. He looks at me, wiggles his eyebrows and scoots closer. I laugh and push him away.

"Don't push your husband away." He whines, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're not my husband." I tell him, resting my head on his shoulder. He still wears the same cologne.

Even we've been together for a year, the man still made me nervous when I'm around him.
I always knew I had a thing for him but us getting married?? That thought never came to me.

We had our Nikah, a few months back.

But when college started we spent a lot of time together because of our projects and well.. You know the rest.

"Baby?" He nuzzles his face into the left side of my neck... Which wasn't a good idea because I couldn't concentrate on what he wasn't saying.

"Okay?"

"Huh?" I look at him confused.

"Did you just hear what I said?" He laughs, ruffling my hair.

"Not really." I admit, feeling my cheeks burn.

"I said.. Why don't you give Mazin a break?"

There was a pause. He looked away several times.

"Excuse me?"

"Didn't he prove to Amira that he's changed?"

"Changed? I don't care if he changed, I'm not going to forget what he did to Amira" I snap, untangling myself from him.

"Sarah come on! I didn't like the guy at first but I can see that he truly cares about Amira," He says, trying to pull me back to the couch.

"Let me go! You know it was a mistake telling you about our plan."

"It's a stupid plan! You guys are going to hurt him big time!" He snaps, running a hand through his hair.

Stupid plan?

The fact that he called it stupid made the rage inside of me rise and I felt overwhelmed with anger.

"That's not what you said two years ago." I say angrily.

"Because I thought he deserved it! I know you're not stupid Sarah, you can tell he changed." He says in a quite voice.

Ok so what? Yes he changed.. He wasn't that awful bully anymore but still.. It was still up to Amira.

"It's none of your business. This is up to Amira." I tell him, brushing past him to the kitchen.

"Sarah.."

"Can you just leave me alone for few minutes?" I ask him without turning around.

"Fine." He says in a clipped tone.

"Fine." I whisper to myself.

Two could play this game...

  *Two hours later*

  We were both staring at each other, not saying anything. I wasn't going to speak until he apologized.

He yawns and stretches his legs out, purposely hitting mine. I couldn't help it but grin.

"Is that a smile I see?" He grins.

"No."

"And she speaks!" He gasps.

"And you're a loser."

"So does that mean we're good?" He ask, scooting closer to me.

"Who said that?"

"You just talked to me." He points out, smiling goofily. .

I really couldn't stay mad at him when he has his goofy smile.

"I'm still mad." I fake pout. I cross my arms and look away.

"Ok what do you want then?" He comes behind me and pulls me closer him.

"We have to stop to get some ice cream."

"Anything you want princess." He says huskily, brushing my hair away from my shoulders, revealing my neck.

Oh no...

"Not here." I giggle, pushing his face away.

"Nobody's here..."

"Yasmin is going to be here any moment idiot. Control yourself." I removed his arms from me and sat on the other couch.

He gets me distracted easily. Yasmin was my sister, who was visiting for the wedding, her and other family members.

"You're no fun." He pouts, throwing a pillow at me.

"But you still decided to marry me." I smirk, throwing it back.

"Don't throw pillows at your husband." He throws it again.

Yah.. We had a huge pillow fight and broke one of Yasmin's lamps..

________

How was the chapter !?

Thank you for the comments! Please keep that up I love it !

Oh and I LOVE YOU GUYS ! Aren't I amazing for updating 2x ?! So I won't be updating for a while (:

Oh and isn't Sarah and Adam so adorable!
___
You guys are awesome thank you for commenting❤️ !

@khadijamankda14

@blueberrycake55

@toojisushi

@murray_adds

@KittenGirlidk

@-Hijabi-Queen-

@jihanmalik

@Hijabiestar

@princess_rahma

@chcocoholic

@najday

@xoxo00427

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 28.4K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
270K 11.6K 54
"Zaabit Bhai!! What are you doing?" I begin to walk back as his sturdier figure became close. "You aren't supposed to be here, Zaabit Bhai" I begin t...
16.8K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
631K 33.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...