leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math clichΓ©
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
PokΓ©mon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
β™‘β™‘βˆžβ™‘β™‘
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
β‹™β‹™β‹™
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Help Me Get Ready Part 3

1.1K 44 43
By hypersomniac-

This was first requested by MrsStevenGrantRogers ! I hope you guys like this and it might not be very long. The picture above is Leo and Harley...they are so cute!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You and Leo waited patiently in the backseat as Argus drove you to the Italian Restaurant.

You rested your head on Leo's shoulder because you were a little tired from getting ready.

You felt Leo rest his head on yours. He intertwined your fingers together and you both smiled.

You closed your eyes and sighed in relaxation. Leo was a very comfortable sleeping buddy.

You made sure not to ruin your hair, after all the hard work Piper did to it. You also made sure not to touch your face.

After a twenty minute car ride, Argus parked into a spot. To mortals, it looked like you guys were in a taxi.

Argus put his hand out and stared at Leo, signaling he wanted his payment. Leo pulled out three drachmas and gave them to him.

You and Leo stepped out of the car and thanked Argus for the ride. He simply nodded and left you two to have fun.

You and Leo entered the building. Immediately, the smell of delicious Italian food entered your nostrils.

Leo walked up to the guy in a tux with a fancy Italian mustache with you by his side.

"Reservations?" The butler looking guy asked.

"Yes sir." Leo replied while smiling and looking down at you.

"Last name?" The guy asked.

"Valdez." Leo replied.

The butler guy searched through the long list of names. He went to the 'V' section and landed on Leo's last name.

The guy checked a check mark next to 'Valdez' and looked at you and Leo. He grabbed two menus and two fancy napkins.

"Right this way." He said.

He walked off and you and Leo followed him. You hugged Leo's arm and smiled at him.

You and Leo wouldn't have to worry about monsters because Leo was smart enough to make a Demigod Scent Protectant Spray.

The man guided you and Leo to a booth seat. He sat a menu on each side and moved so you both could sit.

"Your waiter will be on their way." He said before bowing and walking off. You could get use to this fancy treatment.

You and Leo made small talk while waiting for the waiter. Since you were both best friends, you knew everything about each other.

The waiter finally arrived. It was a teenage boy around you and Leo's age. He looked at you up and down and blushed while Leo glared and cleared his throat.

"My name is Michael and I will be your waiter today. May I start off with some drinks?" He asked.

"I'll have a Coke and she'll have a
(F/D)." Leo said. You nodded in approval and smiled.

"Okay. I will be back shortly to take your order." Michael said as he winked at you and smirked.

When Michael left, Leo grunted and cursed under his breath. You kicked his foot under the table and he winced in pain.

"What was that for?" He whisper shouted.

"You know exactly what Leo. Don't worry, I like you and only you." You said as you caressed his face. Leo blushed at your touch and smiled.

You went back to examining your menu. There were multiple delicious things on there.

Foods were ranging from pasta to Alfredo, pizza to breadsticks, and spaghetti to ravioli.

You couldn't decided so you looked at Leo. He had his thinking face on, which made you blush. You then had a great idea.

"Leo! We should get spaghetti to reenact "The Lady and the Tramp"!" You said with excitement.

Leo smiled at how excited you were getting. He nodded in approval and smiled again.

"That's what I was thinking! We could also get a side of breadsticks for the appetizer." Leo said.

"Yeah." You said while grasping Leo's hand and smiling warmly at him.

You closed your menu and handed it to Leo as he collected them and set them on the edge of the table.

Just then, Michael came back with a tray with your pops on it in one hand and a notepad in the other hand.

He made it to the table and set the tray down. He gave Leo is Coke with a slight glare and handed you your (F/D) with a charming smile.

You weren't fazed by his acts of flirting. You spoke the truth when you told Leo that you only liked him.

"Are you ready to order?" Michael asked.

"Yes. We'll have breadsticks as an appetizer and a plate of spaghetti." Leo said.

Michael wrote down the order and bowed before walking off. He collected the menus before he left though.

You and Leo didn't know what to talk about. You both held hands across the table and stared into space.

You continued to have a period of awkward silence for the next five minutes.

Michael came back and dropped off the breadsticks. He said that the spaghetti would be out shortly.

Leo began to tap his foot up and down. If his hands are occupied, he uses his foot instead when he's nervous.

"Leo, what's wrong?" You asked.

"N-nothing." Leo stuttered with a blush.

"Leo Valdez. Don't give me that excuse. You're nervous about something and I want to know what."

"W-well. We both really like each other...and we're both best friends..." Leo began.

"Go on..." You said with a raised eyebrow.

"Andiwanttoknowifyouwouldbemygirlfriend." Leo said really fast. You were confused because you had no clue what he just said.

"Leo, say that all over again slower." You said calmly.

"And I want to know if you would be my girlfriend." He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be your girlfriend? I would love to Leo." You said as you leaned across the table and kissed his cheek.

Leo blushed once again. Just then, the chef brought out a cart with a silver lid covering the food.

He laid the dish in between you and Leo and took off the lid to reveal a well done spaghetti dish.

"Enjoy." He said as he bowed and walked off while pushing the cart.

'What is with all the bowing?' You thought to yourself.

You and Leo grabbed your forks and began digging into the spaghetti. The minute it entered your mouth, you mmdd in delight.

Leo did the same and chewed slowly to savor the taste. It was the best spaghetti you have ever tasted.

You and Leo got more spaghetti at the same time and twisted your forks. Noodles drenched in sauce swirled around the fork.

You put the fork in your mouth and slurped the noddles. Leo did the same thing and there was a noodle in between you both, connecting to your mouths.

You both blushed and slurped the noodle up together. As you both did that, you and Leo got closer and closer.

Your noses were now touching and you stared contently into each other's eyes. This was the moment you have been waiting for.

Leo took the final slurp and your lips collided. You kissed Leo back, since he was the dominant one.

Leo put his hand on the back of your head to pull you even closer. Yours rested on the side of his neck.

An essential called oxygen decided to bud into the kissing session. Leo pulled away and smiled as you both pulled away for air.

A few minutes of eating and talking went by and the food was all gone. Michael came and handed Leo the bill.

Leo signed the receipt and set cash down for payment. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill to tip Michael.

"Ready to leave?" Leo asked.

"Yeah." You replied while nodding.

Leo grabbed your hand and you both walked out of the restaurant. As you were both waiting for Argus, you and Leo sat on a bench.

You leaned your head on Leo's shoulder and let out a dreamy sigh.

"Thank you Leo. I had a great time." You said as you looked at Leo.

"No problem (Y/N). You deserved something fancy for the first date because I can't live without you." Leo replied.

You leaned in and kissed Leo. He reluctantly kissed back, but then again, you were his girlfriend.

You had a great first date with Leo. It was the first of many more to come and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was this? I am actually very impressed with this chapter. I'm really tired and it's 4:24 AM. Love you guys and stay perfect❤️ Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 851 51
How did it come down to this? Standing in the hallways, the known bad boy of town defending her, the freak, from barbie one, barbie two, and deadbrai...
145K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
1.1M 24.4K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.
469K 10.5K 34
Just a bunch of cute stories with you and the Heroes of Olympus boys! Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang Nico di Angelo & of course, the Super Siz...