The Prince Who Fights ( NCT T...

By germgyu

[ a series of THE NCT ] In Iris High, students who attended the school are all from the royal family. They... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031.5 ( #1 )
031.5 ( #2 )
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
我爱你
c o m e b a c k

009

8.7K 444 360
By germgyu

"And here, is our restroom." Bambam brought Yoon Hee to another side and opened a door revealing a comfy room.

"Maids and butlers talk and play together here." Bambam walked passed and there was each one room at their both side.

"This is the maids' room." He pointed to the room at the left side. "And this is the butlers' room." He pointed to the right.

Yoon Hee nodded.

"Hmm guys are not allow in the maids' room so I can only bring you till here." He smiled. "But don't worry the girls are all nice and friendly." He patted her shoulder.

"I hope they're nice to newbie." Yoon Hee did a awkward laugh.

Bambam patted her head. "I'm sure they are." And he gestured her go in.

Knock knock.

Yoon Hee knocked the door.

"Who is it?" A girl's voice came from behind the door.

"Erm hi I'm Kwon Yoon Hee. Ten-Prince Ten's maid?" Yoon Hee said awkwardly.

The door shot open immediately and a few girls came in front of her and looked at her from head to toe.

Yoon Hee was just awkwardly standing there.

"Oh haha why are we standing here. Come in!" Another girl with dark blue hair and japanese tone smiled at her.

She reminded her of Yuta.

"Have a seat." Another girl with retro glasses smiled.

"Thank you." Yoon Hee smiled.

"Hmmm~" All the girls surrounded her again.

"Erm haha hey there." Yoon Hee scratched her head.

"So... he likes this type of girls huh." The dark blue hair girl laughed secretly.

Other girls laughed together.

Yoon Hee blushed. "I'm just friends with him."

"Then why are you blushing ahahaha." The girl with pretty braids laughed.

"I hope you don't mind. They have some problems here." The retro glasses girl pointed to her brain.

Yoon Hee laughed awkwardly. "But I'm really just friend with him."

"How about him?" Another girl with chubby cheeks and big round eyes grinned. "Does he treat you as a friend or what?"

"Of course he treats me as a friend." Yoon Hee shouted.

"Haha okay okay." Dark blue hair laughed. "Wait... I think we should introduce ourselves haha."

"Oh right." Retro glasses girl laughed. "Hello I'm Moonbyul and I'm Taeil's maid."

Mum and dad material. Lol wait what?!

"Don't we need to put a prince or master in front their name?" Yoon Hee questioned.

"In public, yes. We were actually close with the princes, since most of us grew up together so we can just call each other by name when we're not in front of public." Moonbyul smiled and explained.

Ah, no wonder Ten told her she could just call him by name when they're with his friends.

"But she doesn't grow up with Ten, right?" Chubby cheeks girl asked.

Yoon Hee nodded. "I just met him few days ago.."

"Oh woah. And he brought you here?" Moonbyul gasped. "Even Hwang Yee, a girl who grew up with Ten and was supposed to be his maid doesn't come here."

"I think he told them that he doesn't need any maids. One Bambam is enough I guess." Another new girl stepped into the room, the girl has long brown hair, pretty features and height as well.

"OMFG IS THERE SOMETHING BETWEEN TEN AND BAMBAM!!!" Pretty braids girl gasped together with dark blue hair.

"Seriously?" Long brown hair girl rolled her eyes at them. She looked up and saw Yoon Hee and gave her a small smile. "Hi I'm Irene, and I'm Jaehyun's maid."

The looks couple. Yoon Hee thought.

"Hi I'm Kwon Yoon Hee. Erm... I'm Ten's maid."

Irene chuckled. "The whole Iris High knew that you're Ten's maid."

"Really?" Yoon Hee widened her eyes.

"Since Ten was the only one who only got a butler and not maid, but oh well."

"Ten chose you though." Chubby cheeks girl chuckled. "My name's Yerin, you can call me Ririn and I'm Mark's maid."

Aww two cuties.

"I'm Tae Eun. And I'm Taeyong's maid."

"You guys have similar name."

"Ah yeah it's in the tradition. The maid and butler have to follow the prince's name."

"So the butler's name started with Tae too?" Yoon Hee asked.

"Yeah he's Taehyung. Or V." Tae Eun blushed slightly when mentioning the name.

"She got a crush on Taehyung." Dark blue hair girl chuckled. "Oh anyway, I'm Yumiko. Yuta's maid."

"That's why you reminded me of Yuta!" Yoon Hee yelled out. "Did I just said that out loud?"

Yumiko and the others laughed at her expression. "You did."

"Oh damn." Yoon Hee face palmed herself.

"Oh well we do look alike. But that's not because I'm his maid so we have to look alike. Just no." Yumiko said. "This hair is natural though. Yuta's fake. He got black hair but he went to dye it to dark blue."

"He's trying to be as close to you as possible." Irene ruffled Yumiko's head and smirked.

"Haha okay. Me and Yuta? Woah." Yumiko did a surrender sign. "If I did not get chosen when I was a kid to serve that guy there I will have my freedom."

"Chosen when you're a kid to serve Yuta?" Yoon Hee was confused.

"Most of us grew up with the price because our families are workers in the castle. But Yumiko's family live in the outside but her father was a well-known doctor and was always called by the king whenever there was anyone who got sick." Irene explained.

"And one time, prince Yuta got sick." Moobyul said.

Flashback

"Papa where are you going?" Seven years old Yumiko asked her father who was packing medicines into his box.

"The prince was sick. Papa has to go and check him out." Her father explained.

"Can I come?" Yumiko asked.

"No Yumiko-chan." Her father patted her head. "You'll stay at home with Mama."

"But I want to follow. I can help you too!" Yumiko said and wanted to grab her father's medicine box strap.

Yumiko's father stared at her. At the age of seven, she was already well-known for her intelligent in medicine and her knowledge in various sickness.

She can help indeed.

But he doesn't want her to risk.

"She may follow." The king's servant said. "She was about the age as Prince Yuta. Perhaps she can get to make Prince Yuta happy."

"Yayyy!!!" Yumiko clapped her hands happily while her father was worried sick because everyone know going into the castle meant risking your own life.

-

Yumiko and her father kneeled down in front of the bed chamber.

"Dear king. Harusa-sang is here." The king's servant bowed at the king who was sitting beside his son's bed with a worry face.

The king stood up quickly. "Harusa-" the king stopped when he noticed an unknow girl kneeling beside Harusa.
"Who is she?" The king looked at Yumiko, she was giving him the biggest smile she got.

"Dear king, she is my daughter. She's here to help me." Yumiko's father gulped.

"Okay." The king waved his hand in the air. "Just treat my son." The king plopped down onto the seat beside the chamber.

"I will do my best." Harusa nodded. "Yumiko. Get prepare."

"Yes papa." Yumiko nodded and her eyes changed from a little girl to a serious one.

Harusa checked the prince's pulse.

"Yumiko. I need..." Harusa spoke a few medicines needed.

Yumiko opened up the medicine box and took out those medicines that was needed and passed it to her father.

"Papa is it Hwang Myeong Do?" Yumiko stood beside the bed chamber and asked.

( a/n: haha bear with me I just need some sick that got a cool name so here's a who-know-what-is-it sick hahaha )

Harusa nodded his head.

"Papa you can go to cook the medicine. I'll change the towel every 10 minutes to lower down his temperature." Yumiko said.

"Yes." Harusa nodded and went off to cook.

The king looked at Yumiko is amusement. A seven years old kid knew what she should do.

Very impressive.

Prince Yuta shot open his eyes in the middle of his sleep. "Who - cough - are you - cough- ?"

"Hello Yuta. I'm Yumiko." Yumiko smiled. "Now go back to sleep." And she sang him a lullaby with her cute voice.

"Yu-Yumi-ko..." Yuta slowly closed his eyes, his mind remembering the smile and the voice of Yumiko's.

-

Prince Yuta got cured after a few days.

"Father." Yuta came out from his room, his body was no longer weak and managed to walk to the garden to talk with his father.

"Yuta!" The king placed a cloak over him. "You just feel better. You can't just come out like this."

"I'm fine father." Yuta smiled. "I wanted to ask you about Harusa's daughter, Yumiko."

"Ahh yes. I remember the little girl." The king smiled. "What is it?"

"I want her to be my maid." Yuta said, his eyes sparkled at the thought of her smile.

-

A/n: so I feel like writing a Yuta scene uwu Imagine Yuta in his seven years old. *^*

Oh and that was a long chapter haha :)

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Other members will be up soon! Do tell me if you like to see your name as one of the maids uwu

* sneak peek / I might be putting seventeen members as butler / prince *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 13.6K 60
A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't really know about her fighting skills.she...
603 29 17
The Prince of Daegu, Kim Taehyung, has his heart stolen by a simple towns boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, the Prince has special powers, powers that cou...
515 31 18
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...
45.7K 2.3K 21
nct fantasy au| Y/n hated her job, she was an angel. She wasn't a guardian angel who watched over humans, she wished she was. No, y/n was an angel of...