The Prince Who Fights ( NCT T...

De germgyu

[ a series of THE NCT ] In Iris High, students who attended the school are all from the royal family. They... Mai multe

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031.5 ( #1 )
031.5 ( #2 )
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
我爱你
c o m e b a c k

008

10.4K 477 267
De germgyu

A/n: Yoon Hee face claim ↑ ulzzang Baek Jae Ah *^* my gurlll

-

"Prince Ten." When Ten and Yoon Hee came back, Bambam bowed at him but then realized he shouldn't had bow and he cursed at himself.

"I told her." Ten said to Bambam.

"Ahh..." Bambam nodded. "So erm hi Kwon Yoon Hee."

"I told him about you earlier." Ten said and plopped down on a sofa.

Yoon Hee nodded. "Your name is Bambam right? I'm so sorry about just now."

"Nah," Bambam waved his hand in the air. "Prince Ten should have tell you about his identity before he brought you here. Oh well." He shrugged.

"Hyung!" Ten rolled his eyes at Bambam.

Wait, in those dramas aren't butler suppose to be 100% loyal and follow whatever the prince said. Like when the prince said sit you can't stand?

Bambam even dare to say stuffs about the prince right in front of him... Guess he's a total opposite.

And Ten calling him hyung?

"I have been around him even when we're just kid. We're more like brothers." Ten said.

"He's such a cry baby when he was a kid." Bambam laughed and earned a dead glare from Ten.

"Anyway," Bambam sat down beside Ten and smiled at Yoon Hee. "Usually close maid and butler like you and me should be chosen from the kingdom. Most of them who are chosen, for example me, are those who had been with the prince or princess since little."

"But I just met this guy here for like few days ago." Yoon Hee sat down opposite to them and took a glance at Ten.

He was reading a magazine, oh well, acting like he was reading when he was actually listening to what they were talking about.

"Oh well." Bambam shrugged. "Ten said he doesn't need any close maids back then. But probably he just doesn't want those maids in the kingdom. You know, most of them are just duh and urgh."

"Duh and urgh means?" Yoon Hee frowned.

"They just fangirl over Ten and did nothing." Bambam shrugged. "Some of them fangirl about me too haha."

Ten made a fake cough.

"Okay somebody's jealous that my charm is more than his." Bambam laughed.

"I'm not." Ten rolled his eyes.

"Okay we all know you are." Bambam smirked at Ten. "Anyway, that guy there said he doesn't need any close maid but look who's here taking the position." He locked gaze with Yoon Hee.

It was normal for those maids to fangirl with Bambam. For looks, he doesn't lose to Ten. Ten, indeed he had the looks but Bambam's much more than his. But both of them are hot. Okay. Stoppppp.

Plus Bambam was all sweet and kind from the inside and outside. Ten, oh well people will say he's cool but he's nice deep down his heart.

"Yoon Hee?" Bambam snapped her back to reality.

"Oops sorry I was thinking of something." Yoon Hee laughed awkwardly. She did not just fangirl over Bambam.

"Come on, let me tell you what we do everyday." Bambam stood up from his seat. "Please excuse us Prince Ten."

"Come back before dinner." Ten said, not looking up from his magazine.

Bambam and Yoon Hee did a small bow and exited the room.

Ten stared at their back and pouted secretly. Why did he even bring Bambam here?

That was such a big mistake.

-

The lift door opened on the ground floor. Bambam walked out from the lift, Yoon Hee followed behind.

"Here is North Wing's main hall." Bambam brought her around. "Most of the prince are in their room or the hall that's why there's no people around. " Bambam explained.

Yoon Hee nodded.

Bambam turned to the other side of the main hall.

They passed by a cafeteria. "This cafeteria is only for the princes who stay in North Wings. Maids and Butlers are welcome too."

Bambam pointed to a door behind the cafeteria. "That leads to the gym room."

Yoon Hee nodded.

The opposite side of the cafeteria were two doors. The door was crafted very nicely and elegant.

Bambam opened a door and revealed a ballroom. "This is the princes' ballroom. They usually practice and held a ballroom dance only for North Wing in here."

"And this is the dinning room. All princes are required to eat together. And dinner start at 7:30 sharp." Bambam opened the last door and a huge and grand dinning room came in sight.

Bambam closed the door and pointed to a small house nearby North Wing. "Maids and butlers live there."

"I thought we are all living with the prince?"

"Just the chosen one like you and me. They are those normal maids and butlers."

"Normal?"

"I don't know how to explain... Like they just prepare stuffs for the prince? Then we are the one who serve the prince closely." Bambam smiled proudly. "Believe me or not, those maids and butlers won't even get the chance to talk with the prince or even get a glance of the prince."

"Ouch. That sounds sad." Yoon Hee sighed.

"Indeed." Bambam shrugged. "But that's their life. So they have to deal with it."

"Then will they got to upgrade until this position you and I are sitting on it?"

"I know this sounds pathetic. But no." Bambam took a glance at the white house. "We are the one that was chosen, by the kingdom or by prince. While they are the one who come and said that they wanted to serve."

Yoon Hee nodded.

"Some of the maids... they are again duh and urgh. Let's not mention their quality first." Bambam rolled his eyes. "Sorry I'm quite picky in working partners. You can say I'm glad when Ten didn't choose any maids from the kingdom to serve him and as my partner. I could die of frustration."

"How about me?" Yoon Hee asked anxiously.

"You? Nah, if Ten pick you himself, bet you have nothing bad to talk about." Bambam gave her a wink. "I'm glad he chose you."

Yoon Hee blushed. "T-Thanks then."

Bambam laughed. "You're welcome." And he ruffled her hair.

-

Ten was standing at the cafeteria,  he hid himself behind the racks of snacks and silently watched Bambam and Yoon Hee.

He wasn't following them, it just happened that he wanted to grab some snacks from the cafeteria and saw Bambam and Yoon Hee talking nearby.

He wasn't paying attention on what they were talking about, he only stared at them.

Until Bambam's one movement made him gone crazy.

Bambam ruffled Yoon Hee's hair.

Bringing Yoon Hee came is another big mistake.

Ten stared at Bambam so hard he thought of burning a hole behind Bambam's head with his own eyes.

If that's even possible.

-

A/n: we all can say Ten is jealous haha

Idk why I like writing guy being jealous because of another guy ahahaha.

I'm weird af.

But that's my styleee :3

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Got me 1172 words till here ;)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12K 375 24
Characters Park Jiyeon Visual face and makne girl group T ara. Lovely, sweet, cheerful smart and talkative but her attitude will change Secretive abo...
500K 13.6K 60
A girl named 'Lee Shinhye' who is a highschool student and TAEKWONDO FIGHTER which all the students didn't really know about her fighting skills.she...
7.7K 245 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
758 31 11
A story about two people who accidentally took things too far until they have to face the unexpected consequences on themselves. Basically, a story a...