#Blur J.p

By JayDreamsBeauty

Where the fuck am I at ?!?! I can't remember anything from last night. I guess you can say that " Last Night... More

Chapter #1
Chapter # 3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
WARNING
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter # 18
Chapter #19
New Chapters start here #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #22 Part 2
New Book Alert !!
My new Story

Chapter #2

1.9K 87 62
By JayDreamsBeauty

" Well Ma, my name is Jacob, my friends call me Princeton but you can call me Papi ." He licks his bottom lip slowly. I will not call him that .

" I had a feeling that after I drugged you, you wouldn't remember what happened last night. And what a night we had!" Princeton says , smiling ear to ear.

Pause

" Look here Half Nigga, did you just say that you drugged me!!??" , I quickly get off the bed.

" Did you rape me!?!! Where the fuck am I!? Tell me now, before I beat ya mixed ass!", I ball up my fist and step closer to him. He smiles and let's out a loud laugh. He think I'm playing.

SMACK
Then silence.  He slowly puts his hand on his left cheek.

" Tell Me!" I yell , holding my hand up again and threatened to smack the shit out him again. I was pissed.

His look of shock turned into a serious one.

" Look here, hit me again and I'm putting you in the grave. And No I didn't rape you. You in my damn house ,in my damn room ,and was laying in my damn bed ! Now chill . " he says trying to hold my hands. I snatch back.

" What happened last night? " , I sit on the floor in front of him.
I don't know what happened. And when I think it's blurry.

Wait, I do know something.

I'm at this guy name Princeton, house. He drugged me , like he damn Bill Cosby but didn't rape me. Room with people and loud music. So I had to be a party.

" Remember Shay? " , Princeton asked, showing me a picture of my Best Friend Shay , on his phone.

"Yea-" , I remember something.

FLASHBACK

" Ruby, get ya lazy ass up before I drag you. You going to this party. " Shay says pulling my covers off of me.

" No Nigga" I pull the covers back up. I'm not about to go to that party. Not about that life.

I hear water running. Then

SPLASH

I was soaked. This thing just poured ice cold water on me.

" Shay.... " , I slowly get out of my bed.

" The vampire is woke " she teases me smiling hard and shit.

I ain't gone start with her.

" Okay, I'll go with you to the party" I said and started taking off my wet clothes.

FLASHBACK OVER

" Yeah, she made me go to that party ." I said looking up at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and like for the next update

JayDreamsBeauty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.2K 37
My name is Idaya. Im 17 and ive had it pretty rough my mom died of a heart attack when i was three and my dad left me when i was 16 for some white ch...
272K 6.1K 24
MB and the girls come closer and closer everyday. They are all in Paris starting a new life going to a new school , meeting different people and a wh...
486K 9.8K 21
My life is not all that great. my name is Dimond I am 15. I have a little sister she is four and lord she has a smart ass mouth. I am rich and all bu...
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...