leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Jealous (Another One)

2.3K 62 121
By hypersomniac-

This idea was requested by the AMAZHANG pun master GraceChildOfAthena and unrealistic_NOT ! Go check out there books! Hope you all like this and love you guys! MORTAL AU!!
{UNEDITED}
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting in the passenger seat of your mom's car. She was currently driving you to your favorite place in the world!

You pulled up to your school. You got out of your mom's car and waved her goodbye.

You walked to the doors and waited for your best friend, Annabeth. You both always got bullied because you two were 'nerds' as everyone would say.

Just because you were both fangirls and did good in school, didn't mean you two were nerds.

She arrived and got out of her dad's car. You saw her sparkling grey eyes meet your (E/C) ones.

She walked up to you and smiled before you both went into the school. You sighed once you entered.

Right when you entered, you saw the popular group of guys. It consisted of Leo Valdez, your crush and old best friend, Percy Jackson, Annabeth's crush, Jason Grace, Nico di Angelo, and Frank Zhang.

You and Leo grew up together as neighbors. He was still your neighbor. He was your best friend until he met the other guys.

You and Leo had a fair share of memories together. From the time when you had a sleep over together and when you both went ding dong ditching.

You didn't know why you loved Leo though. He became a jerk and ignored you. Maybe it was the way his soft curls hung around his face or how his chocolate eyes were always welcoming.

Percy Jackson. He was the leader of the group. He wasn't as bad as the rest of the group. His sea green eyes and raven black hair could be intimidating.

All the girls loved him. That included Annabeth. They were always flirtatious together and you thought that Percy might like her back. They would make a cute couple after all.

Jason Grace. He was the second one in charge. His electric blue eyes and blonde hair could make anybody fall in love with him. He already had the popular girl, Piper McLean though.

Frank Zhang. He was the softy in the group. He would do anything for anyone just to make them happy. You were actually friends with him.

Nico di Angelo. You have to admit, he is pretty cute. His obsidian eyes and black hair are dreamy. He was really shy and kind of funny. He just wasn't your type though.

You and Annabeth had lockers right next to each other. Thank goodness for that, otherwise you would be alone having a locker next to Valdez.

That's right. You were in between Leo and Annabeth. You always blushed a little bit when his arm would brush yours.

You got your books for the first class. You and Annabeth had the class together.

"Looks like we'll be trapped for a while." You told Annabeth as you walked into French class.

"Tell me about it." Annabeth muttered as you both took your seats next to each other.

French took forever. It felt longer than you expected. You learned how to say simple phrases through the whole class. Sad thing is, you knew most of them.

~Timeskip to free period~
It was free period and you headed back to your locker to put away your books. During free period, you usually just hanged outside.

It was raining outside, so you decided to go to the library and read some fanfiction.

You walked to the library. When you got there, you greeted the librarian and sat down at a table.

You pulled out your lap top and typed in Wattpad. When the website pulled up, you logged in.

Immediately, you saw that you had 63 notifications. You smiled because you LOVED Wattpad. You would probably be dead if there was no Wattpad.

You remembered the day you discovered the amazing website. You were obsessed with Harry Potter and fell in love with Ron.

You fangirled to your cousin about. She asked you if you ever heard of Ron Weasley X reader's. You said no and she typed in Ron Weasley X reader on Google.

Immediately, a whole bunch of stories popped up on a website called Wattpad. You read a few of the fanfics and fell in love with them.

So, from that day on, you have made an account and was obsessed with it. You even had a few books published yourself. (That was how I discovered Wattpad, but instead with Leo.)

You clicked on a story. It was Harry Potter X reader. You began reading happily until a loud noise interrupted you.

You looked to where the noise came from. Leo was across from you in the library sitting at a table.

He dropped a book and looked down at it before looking up at you. He saw you staring and sheepishly smiled a true smile.

You almost died at how adorable that little smile was. You shook your head out of the thoughts and continued reading.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked up. You saw Colyn, a boy from your math class.

"Hey (Y/N)? Since you're smart and stuff, will you help me on this math problem?" He asked.

"Sure." You replied.

He sat down across from you and you looked at the problem. You explained how to work the problem out and he thanked you.

Meanwhile, you didn't realize a certain Latino Elf glaring at Colyn the whole time you were helping him.

After Colyn left, you glanced at Leo to see his mad features. He got up and slammed his body on the chair next to you.

He leaned his body on yours as his head rested on your shoulder. This reminded you of old times because he always use to do this.

He sighed as your beautiful features read over the words on your lap top. You glanced at him and sighed.

"What were you and Colyn talking about?" He suddenly asked.

"Why would you care?" You sassed back.

"Because you're my best friend."

"Oh really? Then explain to me when we last hung out and stuff. You don't remember? That's because it was three years ago! Now you're just a jerk who only cares about the popular group of boys that you're in!" You slightly yelled back.

Leo was stunned that you yelled at him. He didn't realize it had been three years since you last hung out.

You saw his sad expression and immediately felt guilty. He slightly poured which made you mentally awe.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled while looking down in embarrassment. You felt two scrawny arms wrap around you in a hug.

You hesitantly hugged back because these hugs were now foreign to you. He nuzzled his face into your hair.

'Why is Leo Valdez, the hottest popular guy, hugging me, the nerdiest girl in school?' You thought to yourself.

"I missed our hugs." Leo said pulling away.

"Me too." You said back.

"What were you and Colyn talking about?" He asked once again.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" You asked politely.

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"Um...uh.."

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" You said as you slightly smirked.

"N-no...why would I be j-jealous?"

"Awe... You are! You stuttered it which means you are!"

"Fine. I am..." He admitted.

"Why were you jealous? He means nothing to me." You said.

"Because I love you." Leo whispered into his hand.

You thought you didn't hear him correctly. You wanted to make sure, so you asked him again.

"You know what? Forget I said anything." Leo said as he got up.

He began to walk off until you grabbed his wrist. He looked back at you with watery eyes and you felt bad. You kindly smiled and pulled him closer to you.

"I love you too Leo. I always have." You whispered against his lips before he connected the space in between you two.

You kissed Leo back. He was a great kisser, but you weren't surprised. You expected him to be a great kisser.

He wasn't rough like most guys. He was gentle and sweet and went at your pace. You both smiled into the kiss.

You never expected your crush and long term best friend to love you back. But here you were, kissing the love of your life.

He pulled away and you rested your foreheads against each other's. You pecked his nose and he kissed your forehead.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

And you shared one more kiss before you both walked back to your lockers hand in hand to get your books for the next class.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was it? I'll update again for you leovely readers. (I used your pun Grace!)
Love you guys and stay precious! ❤️ Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
1.1M 24.4K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.
45.4K 710 31
All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme!
54.4K 1.9K 23
Boyxboy warming! No hate if you don't like they you don't read. Anyways after Leo is surprised with a heart breaking sudden event Nico takes it open...