A Chosen Mate.

By SapphireFox

Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's h... More

A Chosen Mate.
Darius.
The Kiss.
I Love You.
In The Shower.
Pregnant?
Telling The Pack.
Hospital.
It's A...
Shopping!
Nightmare.
Jack.
Myah's Parents.
Daniel.
My Prince To The Rescue.
Karen And Darius' Parents.
The Baby Boy At Last!
Being A Mom.
Lucy.
The Proposal.
She's Back...
Wedding Day.
Explaining And Pack Base.
Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.
An Unexpected Turn Of Events.
The New Arrival.
One Big Happy Family.
The Final Fight.
Taken But...By Who?
Finally Found.
Memories.
Christmas.
Twins.
Memorable Moments.

Not Again.

8.1K 178 11
By SapphireFox

Chapter 31:

Myah's POV:

*11 months later*

"Congratulations," the doctor exclaims. Please tell me they're not going to confirm our suspicions... "You're pregnant!" NOT AGAIN?! I look over at Darius and he had a big grin on his face, he is seriously dead. I bury my head in my hands. I was so shocked, I didn't think I'd actually be knocked up again. Why so soon? "I take this wasn't a planned pregnancy then?"

"None of them were," I confess. After chatting about the pregnancy we say goodbye and get in the car. We figured out I was eight weeks from the last time I had my period. When I get in the car I just look out the window, I need to think. Darius puts his hand on my knee causing me to look down at his hand.

"Baby, speak to me," he pleads. I look at him and he pulls over the car while looking at me with concern. "I need to know how you're feeling about this."

"You really want to know what I'm thinking?" He nods and gives me a weak smile. "I'm thinking I'm going to have to chop off those balls myself." He chuckles and takes my hand.

"I thought we wanted more children though?" he inquiries.

"Yeah, we said when Faye's three or four, she's only two!"

"She'll be three before the baby's born," he reminds.

"What are Sylvester and Faye going to say?"

"They'll be happy," he assures. "They've probably been wanting another baby."

"No they won't be happy. They're going to feel left out with us being busy with the baby. I don't want Faye or Sylvester to feel that way."

"They won't, we'll do as much as we can to make them feel okay about this. Sylvester was last time and I'm sure he'll feel the same way this time and Faye loves Sylvester and Blake so why won't she like another little person to play with?" Okay, yes he has a fair point but I worry a lot, I'm just trying to think of possible situations.

"But I'm only 24 and you're only 25. I can't have 3 kids before I'm even 25," I sigh. "But it looks like I'm going to." He smiles warmly and hugs me tight. Well actually I'll be 25 soon so what I said isn't entirely true.

"You have nothing to worry about, Myah. I'll be here the whole time through it and after it because I love you and care about you so, so much."

"I love you too, I'm just a bit stressed out, that's all."

"Do you feel nauseous?" he asks, caressing my cheek.

"No," I answer. Earlier on this morning I got sick again. One thing about pregnancy I have not missed is morning sickness, God I hated that.

"I can't believe you're already two months," he confides. I know; I was too busy with other things that I forgot I missed my period twice. So after I got sick all this week and last we decided to go to the doctor's and check it out because I realised I missed my period twice. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes but I should be asking you, you're going to be a Dad again."

"Yeah but I'm not the one that has to carrying them around for seven more months," he notes, making me chuckle. He gives me a kiss when he sees a smile on my face. He always knows how to cheer me up, I love him so much. He places his hand on my flat stomach and gently gives it a rub. Aw, I missed when he did that.

"I know you're too small to understand but I'm your Daddy. Mommy and I love you so much and we can't wait to meet you." He gives it another rub then bends down and kisses it twice. "One kiss from Mommy and one kiss from Daddy." The whole moment made me cry with happiness. "Aw, baby." He hugs me tight and I allow the tears to flow down my cheeks onto his neck. "I'm sorry; I'll stop talking about the pregnancy. I didn't mean to upset you, I would never do that on purpose."

"No it's not that, I love when you do that. It's just these fucking hormones." He chuckles and wipes the tears from my face. I give him a smile to show I'm alright then he kisses me on the forehead one more time and restarts the car. He drives to Jack's house and we get out. We knock before coming in; Sylvester was watching TV while Jack had Faye on his lap and they were playing peek-a-boo. Faye and Jack laugh then they notice we came in.

"Oh hey you, guys," Jack greets with a smile.

"Hey," Darius smiles, lifting Faye up. "Were you good for your uncle?" She nods her head viciously in response. I smile and look over at Jack for confirmation.

"Was she?" I ask.

"Yes and so was Sylvester," Jack reassures.

"Of course I was good, I'm a big boy," Sylvester says.

"Yes you are, I can barely lift you up anymore," Jack chuckles. Yeah he's eight now and getting a lot harder to lift even with the werewolf strength. "So how did the doctor's appointment go?"

"Yeah um... good," I disclose. Jack looks at me with concern and I avoid his gaze because I know if I look at him I'll tell him about my pregnancy and I don't want people knowing yet.

"Where are their bags?" Darius wonders.

"On the dining table," Jack states.

"I'll get them," I declare, walking into the dining room. Jack comes up behind me, giving me a fright. "You scared me!" I mumble, making him laugh.

"Sorry, I didn't think I'd scare a werewolf," he notes, adding a laugh at the end. "So about the appointment; it went alright, right? We're in private the kids can't hear, so you can tell me."

"Yeah it was fine," I repeat.

"Is it cancer? It runs in the family, grandma had it and so did Aunt Vera, you can tell me. We'll get through it together, I promise." I love that my big brother's so sweet and caring but he worries too much, just like me.

"No it's not cancer, it's nothing to worry about or bad I promise."

"But it is something?" Damn, I've after saying it's something. "What is it?"

"It's nothing, okay? Thanks for the concern though."

"Don't forget you can always tell me no matter what it is. You can tell me anything, you got it?"

"I know, thank you, Jack." He smiles, gives me a hug and rubs my back. I feel a bit nauseous as we pull back so I cover my mouth. I could feel it at the back of my throat, ready to come out.

"You okay, Myah?"

"I need to go to the toilet," I mutter, flitting out of the room. I go to the nearest toilet and puke into it. Darius comes in a second later behind me and rubs my back while holding back my hair. Yep, I hate this. After puking my guts out, I stand back up. Darius kisses my forehead and whispers soothing words in my ear. "Thanks, honey." He smiles and flushes the toilet. I go back out to the dining room to Jack who looked even more worried than before. "Sorry about that."

"Did you get sick again?" Jack asks and I nod.

"We better get going, thanks for looking after them, Jack, I really appreciate," I say.

"Anytime, sis. If you need me to look after them again, just give me a ring." Darius gathers the children's gear and I gather the kids up. We say goodbye to Uncle Jack and then go home.

*1 week later*

Last week I found out there was a little baby growing inside me again! It's only Darius and I who know, I don't feel like telling people yet even if I am already nine weeks. It was a full moon tonight and werewolves who are over two months pregnant don't turn on full moons because it can harm the baby. So I won't be turning into my wolf for another seven months.

Wait, shit! People are going to wonder why I won't be turning tonight. I don't want them knowing just yet, not for another two or three weeks. Maybe not until I show, even though I'm starting to gain a bit of weight already. It took a tight squeeze to get into my jeans today. Darius was collecting Sylvester from school so when he comes back he can help me come up with an excuse. I lift Faye up from her high chair and start tickling her.

"Looks like I'm going to be looking after you tonight, baby," I reveal.

"Yay!" she squeals with delight. Faye usually stays with my parents or Darius' parents on full moons so this is the only time I would be looking after her on full moons. When she turns into a werewolf then she can come hunting with us too.

"I better ring Grandma." I walk over to the phone with Faye being held with my arm and dial my Mother. "Hey, Mom, you don't need to look after Faye tonight," I explain.

"Oh, how come?" my Mom asks.

"Um....you just don't."

"Um, okay? Is everything alright, dear?"

"Yeah, yeah everything's good. I have to go, talk to you later, Mum."

"Bye, Myah. I hope you're alright." I hang up and put the phone back. Darius and Sylvester enter as I sit back down.

"Come on, Sylvester, we better get your homework done before the full moon," Darius order. Sylvester nods and sits up at the kitchen table, starting to take books out of his bag. "Honey, do you think you should be holding Faye?"

"What's wrong with holding Faye?" I question.

"Well she might be heavy and you could hurt yourself or someone else," he points out, glancing down at my belly.

"We're fine, Darius. I'm a werewolf, I've got more strength now than when I was a human." He lets out a long sigh then smiles weakly.

"Who's we?" Sylvester asks.

"Just me and my wolf," I lie. Sylvester turns back around to his bag but looks up at me suspiciously after. "About my wolf, we need to talk about the full moon, Darius."

"Huh?" Darius asks. I put Faye on the couch and go into another room with Darius. I close the door behind me and look back at him.

"I'm pregnant; I'm not going to turn."

"Oh yeah! Damn, how am I supposed to look after you?"

"I'll be fine on my own but how am I going to explain it to the others without them finding out or getting suspicious."

"We could just say you wanted to go for a hunt on your own," he suggests.

"It's better than nothing," I sigh.

"Hey, don't get stressed out, it's going to be alright," he promise. He kisses me softly, spontaneously. I kiss back and he bites at my lip for entrance. I happily grant him full entrance and we make out against the wall as our tongues fight for dominance. He lifts me up, causing me to giggle and carries me out of the room to the couch and lies me on it carefully and gently. "You rest," he demands. I smile and he kisses me one more time before doing Sylvester's homework with him. Faye gets off the other couch and sits on the one I'm on. I sit up on the couch and sit her on my lap.

"Mommy, can you read me a bed time story tonight?" she chimes in.

"Of course, baby," I answer. I move her hair back out of her face and kiss her forehead. She sits up at the kitchen table with the others and starts colouring. When she's done she comes over and shows me the picture. "It's gorgeous, who is it? Karen, Grandma, Ella, Jade, Savannah, Dawn?"

"It's you, Mommy. See, it's your golden hair and brown eyes." She points to the hair and eyes.

"Aw, thank you, baby! You can be a little artist when you're older." I tackle her with kisses as I wrap my arms around her. She laughs and runs away. I go after her and lift her up. "Don't think you can get away from my kisses." She laughs harder as I kiss her again. Darius smiles over at us, enjoying the happy moment. I check my watch for the time. "Do you want to go for a walk?" She nods excitedly. "Darius, we're going for a walk then we'll probably go to the pack house. Your and Sylvester's dinner is in the oven, we've had ours. So if you need us ring me, okay?"

"Okay, you two be safe." I smile, come up behind him and hug him. He kisses my cheek and whispers, "I mean you three be safe."

"Yeah we will, bye, Sylvester."

"See you later, Mommy," Sylvester says. I put Faye's coat on and put mine on too. I take her hand and we go out the front door. She starts jumping into puddles; it's a good thing she had boots on. She grabs a feather and brings it over to me. It was snow white with streaks of brown on it.

"Faye, that might be dirty," I say.

"Awww..." she pouts and puts the feather down.

"Sorry, baby girl." After a ten minute walk we go to the pack house. We go inside and hang up our coats. Faye runs into the living room which makes a smile spread out onto my face. I walk into the living room too. Faye was getting hugged by Adam and Dominic. Chase, Savannah, Dawn and Damon were also there. "Where's the other pack members?" I ask.

"Gone hunting early," Chase answers.

"Where are Darius and Sylvester?" Dawn wonders.

"At home," I say, sitting beside her. We watch a movie and I must have fallen asleep during it because I wake up to Dominic moving me and calling my name.

"Myah, it's almost time to turn," Dominic says. Wow, that was one long sleep.

"I better go, see you, guys, tomorrow," I yawn.

"It's a full moon, we'll see you later," Savannah says.

"You won't," I say, biting my lip.

"Won't?" Damon asks with confusion.

"Oh yeah, I'm hunting by myself tonight."

"You've got bored of us already?" Adam frowns.

"No I haven't, I just want some...space today".

"Aw, okay. But promise to come over tomorrow," Dawn says. I nod and give them all a hug. I lift Faye and she waves goodbye to them.

"Bye," Faye proclaims.

"Bye, you two," they all say in unison. Three actually...

Later on that night when everyone was gone hunting, Faye and I have a little bonding time. I change into some sweats because my jeans were starting to hurt. I then bring Faye into her room and put her into her pyjamas. I lift her up and take her to the sitting room where we put on my favourite movie from when I was a child: Toy Story. I started playing with Faye's hair in the middle of the movie and in the end I settled on putting it in a plait. Faye gives me a big smile and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, Mummy," she grins. "Can I do your hair?"

"Of course, honey." She starts to play with my hair and in the end my hair was all messy and in my face.

"Oh no, I did it all wrong. Sorry, mummy," she apologises with a pout.

"It's okay, baby, don't apologise," I laugh. I rest her on my lap and start tickling her to cheer her up. "Let's turn that frown upside down." She giggles away like crazy when I tickle her.

"Mummy, stop!" she laughs, "Mummy!" I have a laughing fit and stop tickling her. "I'm going to get you back!"

"I'm not ticklish," I wink, sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Awww, Mummy!" she pouts. She starts tickling my belly but like I said, I'm not ticklish. "It's not working."

"I told you I'm not ticklish," I chortle. I look at her little hands on my belly; it was cute, I wish she was rubbing it like her father does but she doesn't know. "Faye, I need to ask you something important."

"What is it, Mummy?" Faye asks, staring at me with her beautiful big chocolate brown eyes which she inherited from me.

"One day would you like another brother or sister?" I ask nervously, biting my lip afterwards.

"Of course!" Her face lights up with a huge smile. "Am I having a baby sister or brother?"

"Well...uh-uh-"

"Are you having a baby, Mummy?" she questions excitedly.

"No, honey, I was just asking..." I was scared to tell her and plus Darius and I wanted to do it together.

"Oh," she frowns.

"I'm sorry, Faye."

"It's okay, Mummy," she pouts, trying to act like it didn't matter but I could see it did.

"You have Sylvester and Blake though," I say, trying to make it up to her. She nods and gives me a weak smile, making me feel so bad. I check the time on the TV; it was way past her bed time. "Oh, honey, you were supposed to be in bed a half an hour ago. Come on, gorgeous."

"Do I have to go?" she whines.

"Yes, unfortunately for you." I get up and carry her to her bedroom. I place her in her toddler bed and pull the covers over her.

"I love you, Mummy," Faye smiles brightly.

"I love you too, Faye, more than anything in the world." I give her a big long kiss and stroke her cheek. "You're so beautiful, I just want to gobble you up," I joke.

"Ew, Mommy, please don't," she laughs.

"I won't," I chuckle. I give her one more kiss and turn the light off. "Sleep tight, Faye."

"Goodnight, Mummy!"

****************

The next day, I walk over to the pack house with Darius, Faye and Sylvester. It was Saturday so he had no school today. I promised Dawn I'd come over today and I always keep my promises as best as I can. Darius opens the door and we walk inside. All the pack members were in the living room so we joined them. All of them were there except for Dawn and Damon. Well Damon wasn't from our pack but we still treat him as a pack member.

"Where are Dawn and Damon?" Sylvester asks.

"Gone to the waterfall," Chase responds.

"Apparently Damon has something special to tell her," Savannah adds. Hmm I wonder what it is...

"We missed you yesterday," Dominic confesses, making me smile.

"So did I," Darius whispers in my ear. I smirk at him and give him a long kiss. He deepens it and I put my arms around his neck, giving him an Eskimo kiss as we pull back. Sylvester sits beside Chase and Faye sits on Dominic's lap.

"Do they do this the whole time at home?" Adam asks Sylvester. Sylvester nods which makes us all laugh. A few minutes later, Damon and Dawn come in holding hands.

"We have something we want to say," Damon informs.

"Oh my God, you're pregnant," I break in excitedly. Aw, Dawn and I will be pregnant together!!! That's going to be so cool, we can go through this experience together and I can help her!

"No, we're engaged," Dawn correct. Aw, we won't but still, they're getting married, that's great too. We all get up from our seats and hug them while congratulating them.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Savannah says.

"Thanks," Damon says. I lift Faye up and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Can I go over to Dawn and Damon?" Faye asks. I nod and put her down. She skips over to Dawn and Damon. "Congratulations!" Dawn and Damon hug her.

"Thanks, Faye!" Dawn says, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How about we all go out tonight and celebrate," Chase suggests and we all agree.

"I'll go ask my parents to look after Faye and Sylvester," Darius says. I nod then he leaves the room to make the phone call.

"We're going to get married in like four months, we want to do it really soon," Damon announces. Dawn smiles and kisses him. Damn I'll be like six months pregnant then and huge. After a few minutes Dawn and Savannah walk off talking about the wedding while Adam and Damon walk off with Sylvester and Faye. I sit on the couch beside Dominic and Chase as they were the only two left in the room.

"Isn't it great, they're going to be getting married," I say excitedly.

"Yeah," Chase agrees, smiling at the thought. I started to feel a bit sick after a few seconds of sitting back down.

"You okay?" Dominic asks, looking me over and seeing me grimace.

"Just feel a bit sick," I say softly.

"Have you still been puking?" Chase asks and I nod in reply.

"Come here," Dominic says, hugging me tight. I cuddle into him and Chase while they both rub my back in soothing circles.

"Want me to get a hot water-bottle?" Chase asks.

"No thanks." They stroke my hair as Adam comes in.

"What's going on in here? A threesome, huh, does Darius know?" Adam smirks.

"Haha, Adam," I mumble sarcastically.

"How about a foursome?" Adam grins.

"I'm going to tell Darius you said that," Chase avows.

"No he'd kick my ass even if I am joking," Adam says.

"Well you said it, you have to pay the price for your actions," Dominic says, making Adam growl.

"You better not. Anyway, what's with all the cuddling and stuff?" Adam asks, sitting on the other couch while eyeing us suspiciously.

"Poor Myah's feeling sick," Chase says, hugging me tighter.

"Want me to get a basin?" Adam worries. I nod quickly as I cover my mouth. Adam flits out of the room and returns with a basin a moment later. He passes me it and I put in front of me. I try and breathe in and out to get it to go away. But, it doesn't work. In the end I end up puking into the basin multiple times. "Oh fuck!" Adam covers his eyes and almost pukes himself. Chase holds back my hair from my face as Dominic continuously rubs circles on my back. Once I feel better I take my head out of the basin.

"I feel way better," I grumble. Adam looks faint as I turn my head to him.

"He can look at blood and guts but he can't look at puke," Dominic teases. Adam growls viciously as if to say 'shut up'. Darius comes in and flits over to me suddenly.

"What's happened? Did you puke?" Darius asks, kneeling in front of me with concern written all over his face. I nod and give him a slight smile. "Let's get you home to bed."

"No I'm fine now, thanks." Chase takes the basin into another room to get rid of it. I stand up and go to the toilet to rinse my mouth of this horrible taste. After doing that I go into the kitchen to get something to drink. Someone comes up behind me and puts their hands on my waist softly. I turn around and kiss Darius on the lips. I open my eyes and find Dominic the person I am kissing. I pull back straight away and he chuckles.

"I'm guessing you thought I was Darius?" he asks.

"Yes, oh my God, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, it was really nice," he winks with a smirk. I laugh and blush. "Don't worry about it. It was my fault for putting my hands on your waist. I was going to turn you around and ask if you're feeling better."

"Yeah I'm better, thanks." He smiles and kisses my cheek before leaving back to the living room. I can't believe I did that, I chuckle as I rewind the past two minutes in my head. Darius comes in when I'm chuckling to myself.

"You feel alright? You're laughing at nothing?" he grins.

"Oh a minute ago, Dominic came up behind me with his hands on my waist and I kissed him because I thought he was you. Are you mad?"

"Of course not, it's fine. You want to go home and we can change for tonight?"

"Yeah, sure." We bring the kids home, have a shower, get dressed formally and I put on some make up for tonight.

Darius' POV:

After getting dressed fancy we drive the kids to my parent's house. We say goodnight and go to the restaurant where we were meeting everyone else at. I park the car and go to the other side of the car and open the door for Myah. I take her hand and help her out.

"Why thank you," she smirks. I smile and she kisses my cheek. We walk into the restaurant with our hands joined. She takes off her coat and we sit down beside Adam and Savannah.

"Hey, I heard about you and Dominic," Adam smirks at Myah, "one lucky guy."

"Well Darius gets to sleep with her so Darius is even luckier," Chase says. Myah blushes and I growl softly. They better stop talking about my mate like that or else.

"Shut up, you two," Dominic grumbles.

Myah's POV:

"Myah, you're going to love the wine here, they have your favourite," Dawn says from across the table. Aw, I can't drink my favourite wine. The waiter comes over to fill up my glass but I stop him.

"Um, no thanks. I'll just have water," I protest. He pours water into my glass instead. They all look at me suspiciously, eyebrows furrowed.

"I've never seen you turn down a drink before," Damon notes.

"I'm trying to cut down on it," I lie, taking a sip of my water.

"Just one glass won't do any harm," Adam suggests. I can't, I'm pregnant but they can't know that.

"No, I'm okay."

"I'm not having any either," Darius mentions.

"Why?" I ask.

"If you're not having any, I'm not having any. It's only fair since you can't."

"You don't have to do that, baby, it's fine I don't care, really." It takes a few minutes but I finally persuade him to drink. It was sweet of him to offer but I don't want him to miss out on it too just because I'm pregnant. After our meal, I go into the toilet. I check my make-up and hair in the mirror and notice Savannah come in and look at me.

"So you're not drinking," she comments.

"Yeah, I'm not," I repeat as I put my lipstick back in my bag.

"Hmm...." she trails off. I look at her oddly, what's going on? "So you've been puking and you're not drinking." Please tell me she isn't thinking I'm pregnant. "Are you preggers again?"

"Why, am I showing?" I ask, looking at my stomach for any signs of a bump.

"Oh my God, you are pregnant! That's great, Myah! Yay, my two best friends are so blessed, you're having another baby and Dawn is getting married!" She tackles me with a hug while coming over to me.

"Oh shit. You got to promise me not to tell anyone."

"Why don't you want the others to know?"

"Because I'm not ready to let them know yet and it's Dawn's special day, I can't take that away from her."

"I guess so, how far along are you?"

"Um....nine weeks."

"Nine fucking weeks," she retorts.

"Shh, they'll hear you!"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"We only found out last week."

"Aw, this is so wonderful. I'm so happy for, you guys." She tackles me with another hug. I laugh and hug her back. "Please tell me these things from now on instead of me finding out on my own." I nod in response and hug her tight. We walk out of the toilet and I sit back down beside Darius. "Congratulations," she whispers to Darius.

"Oh I see you told her," he says to me.

"She kind of talked it out of me," I say and they both laugh.

"Do Faye and Sylvester know?" she asks.

"Not yet," he says.

"Aw, well they're going to be very excited, I can't wait to see their faces when they find out," she says. I smile as I think about their reactions. Hopefully they were going to be happy about this.

"I can't wait to see their faces too," Darius agrees, putting his arm around me. I snuggle into his chest. I felt quite tired; I also hated that I got really tired during pregnancy but it was all worth it. I can't wait to see our little baby, I wonder if it's a girl or a boy. When we get home later on Darius carries me to bed. I was so tired that he even undressed me; well he does that a lot anyways. He climbs into the bed and rests his hand on my flat stomach.

"You know I'm not showing yet, right?" I say.

"I know, but it's not as if there isn't anything there. It's our little baby." I smile; I love when he says "our baby". I put my hand on top of his. He takes my hand and kisses it. "Goodnight, darling."

"Night, baby." He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my flat belly, giving it soft and gentle kisses as I fall asleep. The next morning Darius collects Faye and Sylvester. I walk over to the pack house; I was meeting the kids and Darius there. I come inside and close the door behind me. I take off my coat and gloves. It's Christmas in ten weeks so it's quite cold out. Dawn and Damon were making out on the couch as I enter.

"Hello to the happy couple," I greet. They pull back and smile.

"Morning, Myah," they repeat. I go into the kitchen and get a drink of water. As I'm taking a sip of it, someone puts their hands on my waist. I'm not going to let the mistake yesterday happen again. So I turn around and see Adam.

"Damn," he curses, making me laugh. "So I'm guessing no kiss for me?" He gives me his cute puppy eyes. I bite my lip, what the heck. I kiss his cheek and he tries to kiss my lips.

"Hey, naughty," I laugh, pulling back.

"Fuck." He walks off into another room in a stomp. Chase comes in and raises his eyebrows to Adam's manner.

"I'm guessing it didn't work by his mood," Chase says. I shake my head and smirk. He walks off laughing. I go into the living room and sit beside Savannah.

"Hello, baby mama," she winks and I laugh.

"Hey you better quiet down, they're all werewolves; they might hear," I warn her.

"Wait, when it was the full moon a few days ago, is that the reason why you didn't go because you didn't turn?" I nod my head. "I wonder if it's another boy or another girl." As she says that Dominic walks past and hears it then freezes.

"Who's having another boy or girl?" Dominic inquiries. Dammit Savannah!

"Um...Karen," Savannah lies quickly.

"But why would you say another girl if she hasn't had a girl before?" he asks. Now we're in trouble.... He turns and looks at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask.

"Well you've had a girl and boy before," he implies. I bite my lip; I can't let more people know. "Myah, are you pregnant again?"

"No," I lie.

"You're lying," he says.

"No I'm not," I disagree.

"I'm a werewolf; I know when people are lying." Fuck, I'm so going to kill Savannah for this. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I just need to get used to it myself yet then I wanted to tell people."

"Well congratulations!" He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "When did you find out?"

"Last week, I'm already nine weeks along."

"Wow nine weeks, you'll be showing soon," he says, poking me in the belly. Don't remind me. I sigh and he chuckles. "If you don't want me telling anybody, I won't."

"Thanks."

"So do you guys ever stop?" he smirks, making me blush crimson.

"Yeah, has Sylvester or Faye ever heard you two?" she asks and I blush more.

"Savannah!" I shout in disgust.

"Sorry, I'm just wondering. You guys do it often, I'm surprised you haven't woken them up before and scarred them for life," she says. I sure hope we haven't.

"Anyways," I say awkwardly, changing the subject. They laugh and Dawn comes in and sits beside me.

"So we're getting married in four months, we already have a date, the 3rd of February," she tells.

"That's great!" I say.

"And I was wondering, since you two are my best friends, would you, Savannah, be my bridesmaid and you, Myah, be my maid of honour?"

"Hell yeah!" Savannah squeals tackling Dawn with a bear hug.

"I'd be honoured," I exclaim, giving her a hug too.

"So I was wondering do you two want to go dress shopping for your dresses next weekend?" Dawn asks.

"Well...um...I won't fit into any in four months," I say. I could still just pick one out when it gets nearer to the wedding but it in my right size.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Dawn asks. I don't want to steal Dawn's thunder, this is her week.

"Forget about what she said," Dominic says quickly. Dawn drops the questions. Thanks, Dominic. I smile over at him and he squeezes my hand.

"So you will?" Dawn asks.

"Yeah sure, that will be great," I say. Dawn smiles with glee then walks off to call someone.

"You have to tell her," Savannah remarks and I shrug. "I'll tell her for you if you want."

"Don't, it's still her week, she doesn't need me taking that from her. This is only going to happen once for her hopefully, we all know I'm going to get pregnant again," I murmer, rolling my eyes.

"Very true," Dominic agrees while laughing. "But still tell her, she'll be so happy for you two, we all know she loves kids." I nod in agreement and go after Dawn. She just hangs up as I enter the room; perfect timing!

"It's all sorted, next Saturday? Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's great." She looks at me with worry.

"What's wrong, Myah?" I relax; I don't know why I'm so nervous. She's not going to get mad, would she? "Look, Myah, if you don't want to be my maid of honour I totally understand."

"No it's not that, I really want to. I have something I need to say. You see if I pick out a dress next week it won't fit in four months."

"What do you mean, you're so skinny!" I bite my lip, hmm what can I do to make her realise I'm pregnant. I go with the easiest option of putting my hand on my belly. "Oh my gosh, you're having another baby? Are you?" I nod and her face lights up with a smile. She lifts me off the ground as she hugs me. I laugh but then I started to feel sore.

"Um, can you let me down, Dawn; I think I'm going to get sick."

"Oh my God, sorry!" She puts me down quickly and I hold onto her for support. I felt quite dizzy like I could fall at any minute. My head was spinning and I could feel my breakfast come back up my throat. "Myah, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" I don't respond; I felt so dizzy. I could hear Darius talking in another room; he must have arrived a few seconds ago. "I'll get Darius!" She flits out of the room and returns with Darius.

"What happened?" he asks, holding onto me. I feel very faint, like I could fall into his arms at any moment.

"I think I hurt her when I lifted her up," she says frantically. "God, I'm so sorry, Myah. I didn't mean to!"

"It's okay, Dawn," I reassure but then start to shake.

"Okay I'm taking you to the hospital, can you look after the kids, Dawn?" he asks.

"Of course," Dawn says. Darius helps me to the car and I get in. "Ring me how it goes."

"I will," he says as he gets in beside me. "Where's it hurt, darling?" he frets.

"Everywhere," I whisper. I'm so scared, what if there's something wrong with the baby.

"Everything's going to be fine, we'll be there soon. I promise you the baby and you are perfectly fine and healthy. I love you so much, darling, everything's fine." I nod and he starts the car.

Dawn's POV:

I go back inside. Please let me not have hurt her or the baby. It's my entire fault. Savannah rushes over to me with confusion and worry.

"What's happened Myah?" she asks frantically.

"I was hugging Myah and I was so excited about her having another baby that I lifted her up and she started to feel sore and faint. They're now going to the hospital to check it out. If anything's wrong, it's my entire fault; I can't believe I hurt my two best friends' baby."

"You haven't, everything's going to be alright. Don't blame yourself, honey."

"But I am to blame; I could never forgive myself if I did something to hurt her." She pulls me into a hug as I cry. I don't want my poor niece or nephew to be hurt...or worse.

"Whoa, whoa, wait! She's having another baby?" Adam says with confusion.

"How come she never told us?" Chase asks.

"Does she not trust us enough?" Damon asks.

"Of course she trusts, you guys, she just didn't want people knowing yet. The only reason we know is because Savannah guessed last night, I overheard them talking about it and Myah told Dawn that she won't be able to fit in the dress for the wedding," Dominic explains.

"Mommy's having a baby?" Faye asks. Shit, Faye and Sylvester don't know.

"You two didn't know?" Damon asks Sylvester and Faye. They shake their heads.

"Why is she having another baby?" Faye asks.

"Because they love each other," Savannah says.

"Do they not love us so they want another one?" Sylvester asks.

"Of course they love, you two, they love you more than anything. Sometimes a baby just happens, it doesn't mean they love you any less," I assure.

"Yeah it happens after unprotected sex," Adam says drily. We roll our eyes at him.

"She doesn't tell us anything anymore," Chase sighs.

"I hope it's a girl," Faye confides.

"No, a boy," Sylvester disagrees.

"Girl," Faye argues.

"Boy," Sylvester argues back.

"Hey maybe if you're lucky it will be both," Dominic says.

"I think they'd rather the one than twins," Damon says. After a while Damon, Chase and Adam take Sylvester on a hunt while Savannah, Dominic and I look after Faye.

"He said he'd text me, it's been a half an hour," I whisper nervously. As soon as I finish that sentence I hear the front door open and Faye runs off my lap over to the door.

"Mummy and Daddy!" she squeals when they enter. Darius takes his arms off Myah's waist and lifts Faye up. "Hey, Daddy!"

"Hey, darling," he grins then gives her a big kiss. Myah looks quite pale, God, I feel so bad. Darius sits Myah down on the couch beside us.

"Did everything go alright?" Dominic asks with worry.

"Yeah, it was too much stress," Myah answers.

"Was it me, did I put too much pressure on your stomach?" I ask, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"No you didn't, don't worry. It was me, I've been stressing too much than I should. Come here," she says, pulling me into a hug.

"How come you two were so long?" Savannah asks.

"They did an ultrasound to check on the baby," Darius says.

"Aw, can I see?" I gasp. Myah takes it out of her bag and passes me her ultrasound picture.

"Is that the first ultrasound you've had so far?" Dominic asks and Darius smiles in response.

"Are you having a girl?" Faye asks. Darius and Myah look at Faye with shock. Shit!

"What are you talking about, baby girl?" Darius questions.

"The baby, is it a girl?" she asks again.

"Yeah, um you see. The kids were in the room when we were talking about the baby. I'm sorry, I know you two wanted to keep it a secret and tell them yourselves but they heard," I confess.

"It's fine, it's better they know," Myah states.

"Are you okay about having a little sister or brother?" Darius asks Faye.

"Yes, I can't wait!" she shouts, jumping up and down.

"We still love you so much, Faye. And like I told Sylvester the last time, we'll be pretty busy but we'll try and spend as much time with you as we can," Myah finishes.

"I don't mind, Mommy!" Myah smiles and Darius lets Faye down. Faye skips over to her Mommy and gives her a kiss. "I love you!" Adam, Damon, Chase and Sylvester return not long afterwards.

"You guys, go, we're still talking," Savannah tells the boys.

"Can we not see if our friend is okay?" Damon asks.

"Nope," Savannah says.

Adam's POV:

"Fine," I sigh in annoyance. Chase, Sylvester, Damon and I go back out of the room.

"Look at Myah acting so innocent even though she's keeping stuff from us," I quip.

"They do know we're werewolves and can hear their conversations from out here, right?" Chase asks.

"What the hell, you two. They want to talk privately," Damon disagrees.

"Yeah and I want to listen in," Chase interrupts.

"Come on, Sylvester, let's leave these two twats who don't even care that their best friend was rushed to hospital," Damon says, taking Sylvester's hand and walking away. A few minutes later, Dawn comes out of the room.

"What the fuck! Were, you two, listening in?" she observes.

"No," we reply quickly. She sighs and rolls her eyes then departs to the kitchen.

Adam's POV:

I check if there are anyone else's scents in the living room with Myah and I couldn't find any.

"She's on her own," I note.

"Yeah," Chase agrees.

"How about we make her feel really guilty," I say.

"No don't, she's had too much stress. We don't want to make it worse," he says. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I know, I'm just mad that she's keeping stuff from me, I thought Darius and Myah told me everything."

"Me too. We might as well tell her we know." I nod and go into the room, Chase follows behind me. Myah was on the couch, resting. "Hey."

"Hi, you guys," she smiles. We sit down beside her on either side of her.

"So you know you're one of our best friends, right?" I ask.

"Yeah you two are one of my best friend's too," she says.

"You can trust us with anything," he says softly, squeezing her hand. She looks at him suspiciously then me.

"And can tell us anything," I add, "whatever it is."

"I know," she whispers.

"We'll be here for you all the time," he says.

"What's going on with you two?" she asks suspiciously.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Any secrets?"

"I don't have any, I tell you both everything," she says, looking away. Chase looks at me. She's not looking us in the eye because she knows if she looks at us she'll tell us.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask. She nods a little bit too quickly.

"If you tell us everything then why are you keeping this secret from us?" he asks, putting his hand on her belly softly. She looks down at his hand.

"Who told you two?" she asks.

"Dawn kind of told everybody when she was having a panic attack thinking that she hurt you and the baby," I say.

"Why the hell did you make me feel so guilty by giving me that speech a few seconds ago," she growls angrily.

"Because it's funny watching you get nervous," Chase chuckles. Myah pushes his hand off her stomach and hits him playfully.

"You two can be real assholes sometimes," she mumbles, trying to hide her smirk.

"So why keep it a secret?" I ask since I was very intrigued. She must have a very good reason if she didn't tell us, her best friends.

"Because I didn't want people knowing."

"Why?" he asks.

"Because now you think I'm a whore."

"What! Of course we don't!!!" I deny, stroking her cheek.

"You're just saying that," she interjects.

"No we're not, Myah, don't ever think that of yourself. You're nothing like those girls. We've been your friend for eight years and we've never thought that, ever," he reassures.

"Well I am," she objects.

"No you're not," I disagree.

"I've been bloody pregnant three times, of course I am!"

"Just because you've had two kids and another's on the way doesn't make you a whore. You love Darius and want to start a family, there's nothing bad or slutty about that," I say and she looks up.

"No one thinks that," Chase assures her one more time. She gives us a small, thankful smile.

"Does everyone know?" she asks.

"Yeah, everyone's talking about it," I say. Her smile disappears.

"Don't worry, not in a bad way. They're saying how happy they are for you two," he says.

"Really, because just tell me if they're saying bad things," she says.

"We promise no one's saying anything bad, you know we're not lying. You're a werewolf so you can sense we're telling the truth," I remind.

"Thanks you, guys," she says. Chase and I pull her into a hug and kiss her cheek as we pull back.

"And we meant what we said about being here for you and that you can tell us anything," he says. She nods and gives us a smile.

"Now cheer up, think of your little baby," I say, cupping her cheek.

"Oh yeah, how did the trip to the hospital go? Are you and the baby alright?" he asks.

"It was too much stress, the doctor told me to rest for the next couple of days," she says.

"Do you want to go to sleep in one of the rooms upstairs?" I ask.

"I'll be okay but thanks," she says and Darius comes in.

"Oh hey, guys," Darius greets.

"Hi, Darius", I welcome.

"We'll leave you two love birds and by the way congratulations," Chase smiles.

"Oh thanks, I didn't know you guys knew too," Darius says.

"Yeah, everyone knows now," I say as Darius sits beside Myah and kisses her.

"You want to go?" Darius asks her. She nods and he helps her off the couch. We say our goodbyes to them as they get into the car with Sylvester and Faye.

Myah's POV:

As soon as we got home I went straight to bed, I didn't really have a choice in the matter because Darius wanted me to rest like the doctor said. I didn't complain because I felt tired anyway. Darius comes in with a glass of water.

"You sure you don't want anything else?" he asks, putting the glass beside me on the bed-side table.

"Yeah I'm sure but thanks, baby," I say. He leans in closer and kisses me softly, leaving a tingling sensation behind. "I was talking to Sylvester about the baby when you were with Adam and Chase."

"What did he say?"

"He's totally happy about it; he's excited and can't wait to be a big brother again."

"Really?"

"Yes really and he knows we still love him, more than anything." I smile; I'm so happy both my children are okay about this; I don't want them feeling jealous or left out. "I love you, darling, so much."

"I love you too, baby." He kisses me again and strokes my cheek. His touch was so soft and it sent tingles all over my entire body.

"You rest and get some sleep." He kisses my forehead and turns off the light on his way out. I move around in the bed and try and get into a comfortable position. It takes a while but I finally feel comfy and cosy then I fall into a deep, lovely sleep. The next morning I find Darius looking at me from the other side of the bed.

"What're you doing?" I ask, intrigued.

"Admiring your beauty," he says, stroking my cheek. I smile and move closer. I get on top of him and kiss him. I rest my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me. "I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I care and love you."

"Yes and I hope you know the same too about how much you mean to me." We kiss again and I was enjoying this wonderful moment so much. I hear our door burst open and our excited children run into the room. Darius and I pull back, it's a good thing we weren't doing anything else and not naked or something. Faye and Sylvester jump onto our bed.

"Mummy, are you okay?" Faye asks. Darius pulls her onto him and she snuggles into his chest.

"I'm fine, baby girl," I assure her. Sylvester sits beside me and I wrap my arms around him. I haven't been spending enough time with him recently and that's going to change. I kiss him and he laughs.

"Enough kissing, Mom," Sylvester says. Oh he thinks he so grown up for a kiss, just because he's eight now doesn't mean I can't kiss him anymore.

"You're never too old for a kiss from your Mother," I say. Suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach. Instinctively I move my hand onto my stomach and hold it.

"Shit," I curse in pain. Darius looks at me with worry then down at my hand on our baby.

"What happened?" Darius asks, moving nearer and placing his hand on my belly too.

"I felt a pain," I say.

"That doesn't sound good," Darius says, taking my hand.

"No it's okay, I'm fine. It was nothing," I say. It took me a few minutes to assure him everything was alright. Darius strokes my hand and I smile.

"Okay, kids, let's get some breakfast!" Darius announces. Faye squeals excitedly and Darius lifts her out of the room. Sylvester looks at me and I kiss him again. He smiles and hugs me.

"Sylvester, your Dad was telling me you two talked about the baby," I say.

"Yeah, yesterday."

"Are you okay about this?"

"Of course I am, I love Faye and I will love any other brother or sister I'm going to have." I sure hope so.

"That's good, I love you so much, Sylvester." Sylvester gives me a cuddle and I kiss his head.

"Breakfast, Sylvester!" Darius calls from the kitchen. Sylvester gets off the bed and gives me a peck on the lips before going off to the kitchen. That's my family; my lovely husband, my gorgeous kids and my little unborn baby. I lie back on the bed and Darius comes in with my breakfast. "Here you go, darling." He puts the tray over me and I kiss his cheek. "Any more pains?"

"No, now stop worrying, baby." I eat my breakfast as he goes to check on the kids. I decided to have a shower and when I got out I put a towel around me. As I look over at the mirror I notice a little bump sticking out from under the towel. NO, NO, NO! I remove the towel and look at my quite large stomach for this far along. I gasp, why now?! I'm only nine weeks and already showing. I didn't notice it in the shower.

That happened when I was pregnant with Faye too; I started to show quite early then. I guess during the second and third pregnancy you show earlier. I pull the towel around me again and go out to the bedroom again. Dammit Darius, this is his fault. He just couldn't keep it in his damn pants. I put on a top that showed off my large bump and some comfortable jeans. I dry my hair and leave it wavy. Darius comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist.

"Hello, gorgeous," he says seductively and I giggle. "So are you staying in bed all day or on the couch?

"Couch." He kisses my neck and wraps his arms around my belly.

"Hmm...wait a minute." Huh? He un wraps his arms and puts his hands on my belly. "I feel something." He looks over my shoulder and down at my slightly sticking out belly. "Aw, darling, you look so cute!" I roll my eyes and face him.

"You made me fat again, you bastard," I say, poking his chest.

"Hey it takes two to make a baby," he points out. I growl and he laughs. "You're not fat."

"Uh yeah I am, look at the size of me!"

"You're pregnant not fat. I think your baby bump makes you look even sexier." He winks and I blush. "That top really shows it off."

"Yeah, unfortunately." He wraps his fingers around mine and kisses my hand.

"That's our unborn baby there." He gently puts his hand on my bump. "Does that make you feel better, knowing you have life growing inside you?" I smile and nod. "I'm here for you all, always." A tear falls from my eye and he wipes it away with his thumb. He's the sweetest guy in the whole world. I couldn't ask for a better husband or mate. "Don't cry, honey." He moves his thumb down to my cheek and caresses it. "I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I move my hand on top of Darius'. He kneels down and kisses my hand on my stomach. My children are lucky to have a wonderful father. He moves my hand off my tummy so he can place both his hands on it and give it soft and gentle kisses.

"I love you too, my lil' baby. You're only like the size of a pea but I still love you so much," he coos, giving them a few more pecks of loving kisses. I bend down and kiss him on the head as he kisses my belly. I have the best husband and father of my children ever, I wouldn't change anything at all if I could go back.

Yes, she's pregnant, yet again. This one is exta long for you guys as a make up for the late update. Sorry for waiting a whole month for an update, I've been busy! I will try update more often. Thanks for reading, I hope you like it. Please vote, comment, follow, check out my other stories and tell others of this one. If you did at least one of them it will make me really happy so please, please, please! Hey, maybe try do all of them! Anyway, I shall update soon, hopefully. Bye for now, have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.5K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...
293K 7.1K 29
Meeting your mate is meant to be the best moment of your life and in some circumstances you would be right but, my mate used and rejected me and gues...
106K 2.4K 30
I been wanting a mate since I was 15 but I have to wait till i'm 17. That's when I find my mate. I turned 17 and finally found my mate. Then somethin...
20.8K 481 30
"In which a human girl is kidnapped by her werewolf mate." ❎Read to find out more❎ ❌IM REWRITING THIS STORY. It will be a new book, but with the same...