leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Caught

2K 62 81
By hypersomniac-

Hey GRACIOUS readers! This is finally NOT an authors note! This was requested by unrealistic_NOT ! Go check out her spectacular Leo Vadez X reader! Anyways, hope you like this!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were teaching Algebra I to your class for the day. You were teaching them about polynomials.

Polynomials was your favorite thing to teach because it was easy. The easiest was adding and subtracting them.

"Alright class. Theo, will you please do the problem on the board?" You asked Theo Valdez politely.

"No thank you." He retorted back.

You were surprised by his sudden behavior. Theo was usually a great student who had straight A's.

You cleared your throat and said, "Maggie, will you please do the problem on the board."

"Yes Ms. (L/N)." Maggie replied, her sea green eyes shining.

As Maggie did the problem, you went over to your computer to see the grades. You looked at Theo's to see that his grade went from an A to a D-.

"I'm done Miss (L/N)." Maggie said.

"That's correct. Theo, may I see you privately in the hall?" You asked.

You walked out the door with the tan skinned, brown curly haired boy following close behind you.

"Theo, do you realize that your grade has dropped drastically?" You asked him.

"Yes."

"Why haven't you been turning in your homework lately?"

"I don't feel like doing it anymore."

Theo went back into the classroom as you made a mental note to email Mr.Valdez about his son's behavior.

You stayed in the hall for a few minutes to cool down from all the stress. You took in a deep breath and sighed as you walked back into the classroom.

When you walked in, the whole class was laughing and you widened your eyes at what you saw.

There, standing on a desk trying to hang from the fan, was Theo Valdez. Your face contorted into a stoic expression.

"Theo! Please sit back down in your desk. I'm emailing your father right now." You said. Theo immediately sat down in his desk.

You went over to your computer and started emailing Mr.Valdez. You wrote:

Dear Mr. Valdez,
Your son has been causing trouble in my class. I will need to talk to you about his behavior. Is tonight at 8:00 okay with you? It will be held in my classroom. Hopefully, I will see you.
Sincerely,
Miss (L/N)

You exited out of your email. The bell rang and the students got up and walked out. That was the last period of the school day.

You always stayed after school to clean and organize your classroom. The kids in the last class was always the messiest.

You walked back over to your computer to see you got an email. It was from Mr.Valdez. You pulled up the email and read it.

Dear Miss (L/N),
I am sorry about my son's behavior. I will be in your classroom tonight at 8:00 like you said. See you then!
Sincerely,
Leo Valdez

Timeskip to Parent/Teacher Conference•
Leo arrived in your classroom. You blushed at how he was dressed and stuff. You might have been in love with him.

You loved how his curls were always messy and how his chocolate brown eyes were comforting. His adorable smirk was plastered on his face.

He was just the right age to. You were twenty nine and he was thirty. Overall, he was just perfect.

"Please, take a seat." You said politely while pointing to a chair in front of your desk and sitting down.

Leo sat down and rubbed his hands together while sighing. He looked at you with big, curious eyes.

"Mr.Valdez-"

"Call me Leo." He interrupted.

"Leo, your son has been very disrespectful in class. I don't know why because he was always a great student. I know teachers aren't suppose to have favorites, but he was definitely my favorite. Do you know why he's behaving this way?"

"It's been very rough for him (Y/N). Ever since me and his mom got divorced recently, he hasn't been himself. I apologize for what he's been doing." Leo mumbled embarrassed.

All of a sudden, all the doors automatically locked and the power went off. You looked at Leo worriedly and he looked back at you.

"I'll go check the door to see if I can get it unlocked." He said.

Leo went over to the door and tried to jiggle it open. It wouldn't budge. You checked the windows and they were locked from the outside.

"Looks like we'll be trapped for a while." You told Leo.

"I'm sure I'm not that bad." He said jokingly, which earned him a playful roll of the eyes from you.

You sat back down at your desk and softly banged your head on it out of frustration.

Then....there was awkward silence. Awkward silences always made you feel uncomfortable. You don't know why, but it does.

Leo thankfully then spoke up with the most handsome smile ever. You couldn't help but sigh dreamily.

"I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice." He said as he stepped toward you.

"What do you mean? I don't l-look at you an-any spec-special way..." You said while looking down to hide your blush.

"Oh really? Then why are you stuttering and blushing? Don't worry, I just realized that I'm in love with you too." You said as he whispered the last part in your ear.

You looked at him after standing up. Leo took this chance and smashed his lips into yours. You immediately kissed back and started playing with his curls.

Leo moved his hands to the small of your back. He licked your bottom lip, causing a moan from you.

You gently pulled at his hair, which caused him to groan. It was a good thing no one was there.

You opened your mouth slightly to give Leo access. He inserted his tongue and gently massaged your tongue.

Leo pulled away to your disappointment. He leaned in to your ear and whispered, "Jump."

You jumped and he caught you. He moved you back to the counter and sat you on it, never breaking the kiss.

You wrapped your legs around his torso as he moved his hot lips to your neck. He sucked and bit at your sweet spot, which caused you to moan his name quietly.

Leo went back to your lips. You both smiled into it and giggled a little. Your hair was now a little messy.

You pulled away and got off the counter. Leo pouted and you pecked his lips. He stole an extra kiss from you.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." You said.

Leo followed you as you tried to find a place to sleep. Leo looked around and saw your desk chair.

He went over to it and sat down. You looked at him and he smirked. He opened his arms, signaling you to come  to him.

You walked over to him and sat on his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his went around your torso.

You laid your head in his chest and his rested in the crook of your neck. He kissed your neck and up to your jawline.

He then kissed your cheek, forehead, nose, and then lips. After that, he mumbled 'goodnight' before you both closed your eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

•Timeskip to the next morning•
You woke up to see your first class staring at you with wide eyes. You looked down and saw that you were still cuddled up to Leo, who was peacefully asleep.

You got off of him, just to be pulled back down. You sighed and looked at all the blushing kids.

"It's not what it looks like..." You said.

"Uh-huh. Then why do you have a 'bruise' on your neck?" One of the kids said.

"U-um... I hit my neck on the book case at home?" You said.

"Wait. Is that Mr.Valdez? Theo's dad?" Another kid said.

"Oh my goodness! It is!" One of the girls squealed.

"You guys are so cute together!" Another girl said.

You looked at Leo and looked back at the class. They weren't wide eyed anymore, but some had disgusted faces on.

"Are you two dating?" Someone asked.

"N-"

"Yes. We are." Leo mumbled while kissing your forehead.

"WE ALWAYS WANTED YOU BOTH TOGETHER!!!" All the girls squealed.

"Was it really that obvious that I liked him?" You asked your first period class.

"YES!" They all said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You blushed and looked at Leo, who was also blushing a little bit. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Class is dismissed." You said as you cuddled back up to Leo for a little longer.

'Thank you Theo, for making this happen.' You thought.

What you didn't realize was that Theo was by the door the whole time smiling because he set you and his dad up. Misbehaving in class was all a part of the plan.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I know this sucked. I tried my best though. I couldn't think of how to start it. Anyways, love you guys as always! Xoxo❤️ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.8K 25
You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it sounds cheesy, but all is cheesy in Leo...
45.4K 710 31
All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme!
246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
51.9K 2.1K 57
There are some things that even Leo can't fix. Leo/Nico boyxboy