leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Pi Day

1.5K 54 89
By hypersomniac-

Hello! This was requested by girlz4ever89 ! I'm actually excited to write this to the phrase "This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in!" I hope you all like this! You are a DAUGHTER OF ATHENA. The picture above is so cute!
{UNEDITED}
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It was a very special day for Cabin 6, your cabin. Your mom created a very special day and you wanted to honor her for it. Today, was March 14, which is pi day.

Since it was special, your Cabin wanted to ask Chiron a few things. They sent you to ask him since you were good with words. You wanted Annabeth to do it, but she had other things to do.

With that being said, you walked to the Big House to talk to Chiron. You hope he agrees, which he probably will because if not Athena will probably come down and make him.

You walked in the doors of the Big House and went to Chiron's office. You knocked on his door three times and a certain centaur opened up. He stepped aside and you walked in. He sat at his desk and you sat in the chair in front of him.

"(Y/N), what do you need?" He asked politely with a smile.

"Hey Chiron. Since today is a special day for Athena children," you began as he nodded his head to go on. "We want to know if we can sit wherever we want in the Dining Pavilion and have pie for dessert, but only for today. Is that okay?" You asked hopefully.

"I suppose that's fine child. Only Athena children though." He smiled.

"Thank you Chiron!" You said as you walked out of his office and back to the Athena Cabin.

When you got to the Athena Cabin and opened the door, all eyes were on you and you nodded yes, signaling that he approved. The whole cabin cheered.

You and Annabeth were aside from the rest of the Athena Cabin talking. You were talking about where you were going to sit.

"I'm sitting next to Percy. Where are you sitting?" Annabeth said.

"I'm probably going to sit next to Leo." You said as you looked down and blushed.

"That's what I thought." Annabeth said with a smirk and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sh-shut up! We're just best friends!" You said as you playfully hit her.

"But you want to be more than friends. Am I right?"

"Maybe." You replied while walking away.
~Timeskip brought to you by P!ATD and Melanie Martinez~
The whole camp was currently gathered in the Amphitheater for Chiron to announce the news to everybody else.

"As many of you know, it is March 14, which is Pi Day. The great and wise Athena made this day, so the Athena Cabin will get to sit wherever they want in the Dining Hall. We will also have pie for dessert." Chiron announced.

There was a chorus of cheers and clapping. You couldn't wait until dinner because you wanted to sit with Leo.

Just then, the conch horn blew for dinner. All the cabins filed out to the Dining Pavilion. Your cabin waited until all the other cabins left except for the Hypnos Cabin because they were asleep.

You got in line for dinner. When it was your turn, you got (F/F), (F/D), and a piece of apple pie. You went to the fire and sacrificed some (F/F) to Athena thanking her for this day.

  You walked to the Hephaestus table and everybody there stared at you. You smiled kindly before plopping on the seat next to Leo. Leo smiled at you and gently bumped you. You smiled back and did the same.

"I have this great plan that includes the pies. Are you willing to do it with me?" Leo whispered in your ear, causing you to blush at his closeness. You soon brushed it off as your realized the mischievous smirk on his face. You eyed him suspiciously.

"Depends on what it is..." You slowly replied back.

"We are going to start a food fight with the pies. I'm throwing mine at Clarisse and you throw yours at Percy." He whispers back.

"Percy and Clarisse will kill us!" You whisper shouted.

"So, are you in?" He smirked.

"This is not very wise for an Athena child Leo." You scolded.

"Pwease (Y/N)..." He begged while pouting and making puppy eyes. He knew you couldn't resist that face. You sighed in defeat and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in! You are very crazy though." You giggled.

"Hey! Crazy=Genius!" He said while putting his hands up in surrender.

"Did you seriously just quote Panic! At The Disco?"

"Maybe Miss Jackson... But you walked into it..." He smirked.

"Stop...I am not a...a prostitute!" You huffed.

"You being you, would also leave the back door open just so I can shout, 'HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODSDAMN DOOR!'"

"As much as I love P!ATD, I hate them right now because of you." You said as you playfully hit his arm. He pouted, which made you giggle.

  You and Leo went back to eating your food. You both saved the pie for last so you could do the stupid plan. As much as you were tempted to eat your delicious looking apple pie, you didn't.

"Ready (Y/N)?" He asked.

"I guess..."

  Leo grabbed a chunk out of his pie and flung it at the Ares table, hitting Clarisse right in the face. The whole dining hall burst out in fits of laughter as Clarisse screamed and looked around for who did it.

"Your turn." Leo said.

  You decided to use your whole pie, so you stood up and threw it at the Poseidon table. It hit Percy in the chest and half of it hit Annabeth. You quickly sat down and looked at Leo.

"That was so funny!" Leo said in between fits of laughter.

"I know right!" You giggled back.

  All of a sudden, everybody started throwing pie. The plan went successfully. There was a pie fight going on now.

You and Leo ran out as Clarisse, Percy, and Annabeth started chasing you. The Stoll brothers ratted you and Leo out. You both ran and climbed into a tree to hide.

  After a few minutes, everybody is gone and it's just you and Leo. Leo had something behind his back and you didn't know what.

  Leo brings his hand out and smashed something in your face, which is pie. You were giggling as you wiped the whip cream off of your eyes.

"Seriously Leo?" You giggled.

"You look so funny and adorable with a whipped cream face!" Leo said while pinching your cheeks.

"You have pie on your lips, let me get it for you." He said.

  Before you could reply, Leo pressed his soft, warm lips on your plush ones. Without hesitation, you immediately kissed back. This was the moment you were waiting for.

  Leo licked your lips, but just getting all the pie off. He pulled away and smirked at you as you blushed and smiled back.

"That pie was sweet, but your sweeter!" Leo said before pecking your lips one last time.

  You wiped the rest of the pie off your face and laid your head on Leo's shoulder. You giggled once again and playfully rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." You mumbled before cuddling with Leo on the tree.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello again! So, how was it? Did you like it? I thought this was a super cute idea to that phrase and I loved writing it! I have never made a one shot with the you guys as a child of Athena! Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo
*CHECK OUT MY RANT BOOK! And I'll also update again tonight for you lovely readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 710 31
All da ladies love Bad Boy Supreme!
469K 10.5K 34
Just a bunch of cute stories with you and the Heroes of Olympus boys! Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang Nico di Angelo & of course, the Super Siz...
54.4K 1.9K 23
Boyxboy warming! No hate if you don't like they you don't read. Anyways after Leo is surprised with a heart breaking sudden event Nico takes it open...
1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...