1 Girl, 5 Boys, and A Day Tha...

By imjustmexox

Elizabeth~ A 15 yr old, sweet girl with a past, broken dreams, but the 5 best friends/ brothers a girl could... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1~ Mornings and swimming
Chapter 2~ It was only just a dream...
Chapter 3~ Tired of the nightmares...
Chapter 4~ Don't make me go back, please...
Chapter 5~ Paparazzi Sucks!
Ch. 6~ Fan problems...
Ch. 7~ My tummy hurts
Ch.8~ I don't wanna catch the love bug...
Ch.9~ Austin Carter Mahone
Ch. 10~ Am I ready for that to happen...
Ch.11~ "Mood swings"
Ch. 13~ Marriage?
Ch. 14~ Believe it or not...
ch.15~ Eat A Lot. Sleep A Lot.
ch.16~ "One hint?"
ch.17~ Please, not tonight
ch.18~ Big crowds and clastrophobia
Ch.19~ Shadow
Ch. 20~ Round one of two
Ch. 21~ I can't do that
Ch. 22~ Meeting the mom
Ch. 23~ We do?
Ch. 24~ My fault
Ch.25~ He loves me
Ch.26~ Desperate Housewives
Epilogue- 3 years later

Ch. 12~ What are you doing?!

360 10 6
By imjustmexox

Hey ya'll this episode is dedicated to my good (real-life) friend: BriannaBrown501, because she's awesome!!! :D Song for the chapter is Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson. Hope ya'll enjoy this :)

*******************************************

Liz's P.O.V.

The concert had just finished and the boys did amazing, as always.

"So how were we?" Niall questioned, clearly still on his stage high.

"That was amazing!" I cheered, jumping into their arms.

"Thanks, Liz," they chuckled.

"What about me?" A voice asked behind me. 

"Amazing," I told him, smiling.

"Why thank you," he said, hugging me.

I was about to make a comment, before I saw a face I never wanted to see again, and froze, hugging Austin.

"Liz whats wrong?" Austin asked worried.

Not being able to speak, I raised a shaky finger pointing in the person's direction.

"Austin take her to the dressing room, now!" Harry ordered.

"Um, ok," He said, still confused, poor boy.

Once we reached the dressing room, I was a mess and all I could do was throw myself into Austin's arms, sobbing. Austin gently rubbed my back and navigated us to the couch before speaking.

"Shh, it's ok, just talk to me."

"I-Its my dad," I choked out, before continuing, "If you hadn't already guessed I'm adopted, and my dads out there right now."

"Y-You mean the boys, right?" He asked, though he sounded like he knew the real answer without me answering.

"N-no my biological father," I sobbed into his chest.

"Shh, it's alright," He soothed, and took a pause before a second before continuing, "Why did the boys take you away from your dad?" 

"Take me away? It was a blessing I ran into them," I began and explained the day at the park where we first met.

"Wow thats a lot. If you don't mind me asking which one is your dad, now? I mean I know all of them act like big brothers, but which one's name is on the adoption paper?" He asked, gently.

"Well..." I began before going back to the day that changed it all.

Flashback:

I was sitting in the hotel room, eating pizza. It was just after the boys had learned my parents were abusive and they took me under their wing. Lets just say I wasn't the most talkative person. All I really did was sit infront of Niall, in between in legs, as I nibbled on pizza. We had been waiting for Paul to get off the phone with the court to get permission for the adoption, and keep my parents from seeing me during the process.

“Hey Liz, I just got off the phone with the court, and they said they would make an exception on this adoption, but now we have to handle telling your dad,” Paul said, walking into the room.

He had to have been on the phone with the judge for over an hour arguing with him, trying to get permission to let Louis adopt. Niall wanted to, but he wasn’t old enough, and plus, Louis, isn’t bad as a dad. Anyways, I looked at the boys, before swallowing.

“Are you sure you guys want to take me in? Especially, you, Louis, because, you will legally become a dad?” I questioned.

“We’re sure,” The boys’ confirmed, reaching for the phone.

“Let me do it,” I said, happy to be welcomed into a somewhat family, yet scared of my dad.

“Put it on speaker phone, though,” Louis said, handing the phone over.

I nodded as I dialed the number, and put it on speaker.

“Hello?” A harsh voice yelled through the phone.

“H-hey dad,” I said, swallowing my fear.

“Where are you?!” He yelled, causing ot cringe.

“I’m calling to let you know, I’m getting adopted,” I told him.

“Who would want you?” He spat, through the speaker.

“Hey! Don’t talk to her like that!” Harry yelled back at him.

“Oh, its those pretty boys, from the park aren’t they?” He asked, chuckiling.

“Yes they are,” I confirmed.

“Well good luck getting the adoption papers,” He sneered.

 “Already done, soon I will be her legal guardian,” Louis said, as if he were mocking him a way.

"You can't do that!" My dad screamed through the phone.

I couldn't respond, too scared.

"I can and I will," Lou said, simply.

"I will get you, Elizabeth Smith, mark my words I will get you!" My dad screamed one last time, before the line went dead.

end of flashback

"And now I guess he's back," I cried, clinging to Austin.

*******************************

Louis' P.O.V.

I can't believe he's back and for my daughter. No way am I letting him get his hands on her.

"Well, if it isn't the boys who took my daughter away from me," He said, stepping up to us.

"She came with us, pretty easily, we didn't really take her," Liam countered.

"Whatever! I'm just here to get her back," He stated, and I noticed his words weren't right.

"Are you freakin' drunk?" I asked, not really surprised.

"What's it to you?" He asked.

"You never learn, do you?" Zayn asked, shaking his head.

"I don't need advice from stupid popstars who kidnapped my daughter," Mr. Smith said.

"We didn't kidnap her! And, you being drunk and abusive was the reason we ran into her and took care of her in the first place," Niall stepped up, glaring.

"Awwww, you're actually going to show the poor baby pity? Where did she go, now?" He asked, looking around.

"Thats none of your buissness," Harry said, crossing his arms.

"Oh really, I saw her walk off with that boy," He said, nodding his head in the direction they went.

Before anyone could say anything, he took off towards the dressing room, and had us in hot pursuit, worried.

"SECURITY! PAUL!" We yelled as we chased him.

"Get away from me!" We heard a scream from the room.

"Liz!" Niall yelled as we got to the door.

"Help!" She screamed.

She was hiding behind Austin, but was still crying. Soon we heard to gasps from the door, and turned to see the other girls, just before Paul arrived.

"Austin, Liz are you guys alright?" Paul asked as he got Mr. Smith detained and taken out of the room.

"Y-yea, I think so," Austin nodded, before looking at Liz.

She didn't say anything, just ran to us and hugged us.

"Thank you guys. Thanks Louis, you're the best adoptive dad anyone could ask for," She said, looking up at me.

I bent down to her height and gave her a hug, kissing her head.

"We're so happy you guys are ok," Dani and El said, making their way to us and giving both of them a hug.

"Thanks," Austin smiled, slightly.

"Austin, your eye, d-did he punch you?" Liz asked, mortified.

"What?" Austin asked, reaching up to touch his eye.

"I-im so sorry," Liz cried.

"Hey, its ok. I didn't even notice it, I'm just happy you're alright and safe," Austin hugged her.

Liz just hugged him back, sniffing. 

"Why don't we head home. You're welcome to come Austin," Niall said.

"Thanks," He said, getting up along with Liz.

"Come here Cupcake," Liam said, opening his arms.

Liz slowly got out of Austin's grip and walked into Liam's, who picked her up and began carrying her.

***********************

Liz's P.O.V.

I don't care how much of a baby I looked like, sometimes you just needed to be held and told everything was going ot be ok.

"It's alright Liz, he's gone, we're here, you're going to be ok," Li whispered into my ear soothinly.

I nodded in the crook of his neck as we made it to the car and headed to the house.

"Liz are you sure you're ok," Austin asked, worriedly.

"Yea, just a little shaken up is all," I smiled slightly.

"Good," He smiled back.

I snuggled into Liam for the rest of the car ride, loving the comgorting feeling it brought me.

"Come guys, we're here," Harry said, before we hopped out and walked inside.

"Umm, I'm going to go to my room. Come and get me if you need anything," I said, before hugging everyone and running upstairs.

After I had shut my door, and got my piano out, I took a deep breath as my fingers began to play a tune. I thought back to a song I used to listen to all the time and began to sing lightly

'Miss independent

Miss self-sufficient

Miss keep your distance

Miss unafraid

Miss out of my way

Miss don't let a man interfere, no

Miss on her own'

I began to think about Austin, and slightly hated myself for thinking of him and this song together, but couldn't stop playing or singing.

'What is the feelin' takin' over?

Thinkin' no one could open my door

Surprise, It's time

To feel what's real

What happened to Miss Independent?

No more the need to be defensive

Goodbye, old you

When love is true

Ugh, stupid thoughts and feelings, you caused this!

When Miss Independence walked away

No time for love that came her way

She looked in the mirror and thought today

What happened to miss no longer afraid?

"I'm so messed up," I mumbled to myself, before standing up.

Why am I even still here? I mess up everyone's life, why not just end it all. Before I knew what was wrong, I was walking to the bathroom, looking for the one object I haven't used in forever. I shouldn't, but it was the only way, right? No, Liz you can beat this stay strong, you've been clean for so many months don't ruin it now. I picked up the blade and held it between my pointer finger and thumb and stared at it, debating about whether I should do it or not as the tears streamed down my face.

"Hey Liz the boys told me to come up, and whoa, Liz what are you doing?!" Austin exclaimed, startiling me by his sudden appearance at the door.

****************************

Boom! Idk what that Boom! was for haha. Anywho I hope ya'll enjoy this. I know it's more of a sad ch., but I feel like it all ties in nicely, what do you think?!

Questions:

1) What do you think Liz will do?

2) Do you think Austin will do anything?

3) Do you think the boys are good, brothers? (just random question haha)

4) Do you think they'll tell the boys? If so, what do you think the boys will do?

5) Bonus: If you have a song for one of the couples, or a single character on how they feel, feel free to comment, and maybe I'll use it in the next, or upcoming, chapters :P  Maybe you'll get a dedication:)

Comment below your answers! Thanks, bye!

~Elise xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 874 9
I was 5 when Mummy and Daddy first started abusing me. I don't know where my parents are now, but I hope I never see them again. I have one friend an...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
41K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
Trust By Ash

Fanfiction

63K 1.2K 47
*One Direction FanFic* Number Five doesn't expect to get adopted. No, she's fourteen years old with a wretched past. Who would adopt her? Well, maybe...