leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math clichΓ©
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
PokΓ©mon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
β™‘β™‘βˆžβ™‘β™‘
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
β‹™β‹™β‹™
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Biology Tutoring

1.7K 48 96
By hypersomniac-

Hello reader-chan! This cute idea was requested by ForeverAlone215 ! Check out her incredible books! They're super cute! This is the High School Popular Kid/Nerd AU with the phrase "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." This is a MORTAL AU! The picture in the media is so cute!
<NOT EDITED>
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You walked into school and was immediately crowded by a group of people. You were the popular kid in school who everybody liked, or so you thought.

You weren't like most popular girls. A lot of them were rich snobs who didn't care about anything and only wanted attention. You were actually kind and friendly and cared about other people.

When you roam the halls and you see someone getting bullied, you go and stop it. When someone forgot their lunch, you gave them some food. When somebody needed help on homework, you were always there to help them.

You walked to your locker, trying to get some space and privacy from the crowd engulfing you. When you got to your locker, you saw three people enter the school. They were Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, and Jason Grace, the three biggest nerds.

You didn't care if they were nerds, you still were nice and friendly and talked to them. They seemed like they didn't like you very much, and you didn't seem to understand why. But, you always shrug and think 'Haters gonna Hate...'

Leo's POV~
Piper, Jason, and I all entered our favorite place in the world: school. Right when we walked in, we all saw (Y/N) being crowded by a group of kids.

"Of course. Their's Miss Popular already getting all the intention." Piper scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

Jason and I agreed. I agreed only because I didn't want to lose them as a friend. I think that (Y/N) is a good hearted girl. She may be popular, but she doesn't act like Drew's group.

I think she is quite beautiful. I love her (H/L), (H/C) hair and her sparkling (E/C) eyes. I love her smile that lights up her face when she sees something she likes. She's just...gorgeous! Words cannot explain her beauty. The best thing is that, it's all natural. She wears no makeup!

Piper, Jason, and I all went our separate ways to our lockers. Mine was a few down from (Y/N)'s. We had our first class together, which was Biology. I was surprisingly good at it, in fact, the best in the class.

I got my books and walked to the Biology classroom. It was only a few feet away, but I liked to get there early and greet the teacher, Mr.Quant.

I entered the classroom and took my seat, which was in the middle row since I don't like a lot of attention. The bell ranged and the classroom began filling with students, most importantly, (Y/N).

She was the last person in the classroom and there was only one seat left, the one next to me. I blushed as soon as I realized that and looked down as she sat down.

Your POV~
You sat down next to Leo because it was the only seat left, but you didn't mind. To be honest, you kind of liked him. The way his curls are always messy and his brown eyes glow with innocence.

You smiled at him as you blushed slightly. His smirk was adorable too because he was doing it right now.

"Hey Leo. What page are we on?" You asked kindly.

"Page 372 (Y/N)."

"Thanks."

You flipped open your text book to that page. The chapter was over producing offsprings and stuff. The teacher was ranting about cross pollination and self breeding plants.

You didn't pay attention because you always got distracted. You were currently looking out the door window because a kid was getting in a fight with the social studies teacher, Mr.Crisp.

Mr.Crisp was nice if you were on his good side, which luckily you were. If you were on his bad side, things did not go to well. He would yell and sometimes make kids cry.

By the time your daydreaming stopped, you heard the bell go off. You got up right before the teacher spoke again.

"May I see (Y/N) (L/N) and Leo Valdez?"

You looked at Leo and smiled sheepishly. You both walked up to the teachers desk. You were getting nervous because you knew this talk wouldn't be good.

"(Y/N), I see you grades have been dropping drastically."

"Yes sir, I know." You mumbled quietly while sighing.

"Why is that?"

"I get distracted by what's outside the classroom too much. I'm sorry. I'll do better."

"Well, Leo here has an A+. So, he'll be tutoring you after school today. You two can work something out since it's both free period for you."

"Okay." Leo said.

You both walked out of the classroom and walked to your lockers to put away your books.

"So, do you want to spend free period together and schedule the tutoring session after school?" You asked Leo while fighting off a blush.

"S-sure."

  After putting away your books, you both walked outside and sat under a tree. You brought a notebook and pencil to write details down.

"So, what time is good for you?" Leo asked.

"Anytime. You could walk home with me after school and I'll drive you home." You said.

"Sure. I'll text my foster parents. They sliding care anyways, but whatever." He said as he pulled out his phone and texted them.

  Leo smiled at you and you texted your mom that Leo was coming over to tutor you.

"My mom wants to know if you want to stay for dinner."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great!"

  You texted your mom back to tell her that Leo agreed to stay for dinner. You were really happy because the person you liked was coming to your house.

You opened your notebook to a fresh page of paper and wrote down your phone number and address. You smiled before ripping it out and handing it to Leo.

"Here's my phone number and address to schedule our next tutor session." You smiled.

"Okay. Th-thanks..." He replied back while stuttering.

  You giggled at his stuttering because you thought it was adorable. He began chuckling with you.

  After a while of spending time and talking to Leo, the bell rang signaling that the next class would be starting in five minutes. You and Leo got up and walked together to your lockers.

You got your Algebra II books while Leo got his American History books. You waved by to him as you walked to your class.

/Timeskip to end of school day/
  You packed all your books for tutoring and homework and waited by your locker for Leo. You saw Leo walking toward you while kids started crowding you once again.

Leo went to his locker, put his books away, and packed his book bag before walking to meet you. Right as he did, all the kids scattered away like he was a plague, which you hated because that's rude.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

You and Leo walked out of the school and started walking to your house. Your house was only five minutes from the school, so you liked to walk instead of waste gas in your car.

You both walked in awkward silence before you reached your house. You looked at Leo and smiled before walking in and setting your book bag on the kitchen table. Leo followed your action as you went to the fridge.

"My mom is at work right now, but she'll be here soon. Do you want pretzels for a snack?" You asked.

"Sure."

You grabbed a bowl and dumped some pretzels in it for you and Leo to share. You walked back over to Leo, who was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table, and sat beside him. You put the bowl of pretzels in between you both and pulled out your biology notes and text book.

"Shall we begin?" Leo asked in a British accent, making you giggle.

"We shall." You replied back, mimicking his tone. He chuckled and opened his text book.

"Okay. Let's start off with the basics. Do you know what DNA stands for?" He asks.

"Uh...no." You said shyly, which you tend to do when you don't know an answer.

"It's stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. Can you say that for me?" He asked kindly.

"Deoxyribonucleic acid." You replied back confidently.

"Good. Now, take a guess for what RNA stands for."

"Ribonucleic acid?" You asked unsure.

"Yes! That's good!" He said happily, causing your heart to flutter.

  You reached your hand into the pretzel bowl and felt a warm one on yours. You looked and saw that your hand brushed against Leo's. You pulled away with a bright pink blush spreading your cheeks.

"S-sorry." You sheepishly said.

"It's okay."

  Leo tutors you for another hour. He teaches you about myosis, mitosis, chromatids, nucleotides, breeding, and many other things. You think you finally understand them since Leo tutored you.

  You looked up and stared at Leo, admiring his features. He does the same and you both blush. You admire his chocolate brown eyes with orange specks in them. You love how they compliment his tan skin.

  Leo starts to lean in and you do the same. You close your eyes as you feel warm lips touch yours in a slow, sweet, and gentle kiss. You kiss back and smile in it. Leo was a really good kisser, and he was your FIRST kiss. I know, being popular and not having your first kiss? Wow (Y/N).

  You and Leo rested your foreheads against each other's. You smiled, with your (E/C) eyes twinkling and shining bright.

"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified..." Leo said, his breath tickling your lips causing you to shudder.

"Why? I won't hurt you and I love you too....you stole my first kiss." You said quietly.

"Because...everyone I love...dies." He said. You could see the tears forming in his eyes. You got up and hugged him close as he began explaining what happened.

"My mom, she died in a fire at her workshop. She was the only person I had left and my dad is nowhere to be seen. That's why I'm in a stupid foster home." He sobbed into your shoulder. You hugged him tighter and felt tears swell up in your eyes.

"I know how you feel..." You mumbled into his ear. He pulled away and looked at you curiously.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's sit in my room and I'll tell you the story. I don't like people seeing me cry and I don't like telling this story, but I'll tell you because I trust you."

"Okay."

  You took Leo upstairs into your bedroom. You opened the door and you both sat on your bed. The tears that you were holding in gracefully fell down your face.

"When I was three, my mom took me and my brother to the park. We had a lot of fun there. After an hour or so of playing, we had to go home to eat dinner. When we arrived home and walked into the doors, there was my dad on the couch, passed out on the couch with an empty bottle of pills in his hand. My mom was crying and checked his pulse. There was none and I didn't understand what was happening at the time. A few years ago, I remembered it and realized that my dad committed suicide and actually went through with it. That's how he died." (True story. That's how my dad died. But, enough with my problems- on with the story!) You explained. Leo pulled you into his chest while you sobbed and soaked his shirt with your tears.

"I don't know why he did it though. He had no reason too. He had a wife and kids." You continued. Leo whispered comforting words into your ears as you stopped crying.

"Thank you Leo for comforting me. I love you so much." You said before kissing him for the second time that day.

'The saddest people,
       Have the brightest smiles.'
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello again! So, how was it? This was really fun to make! Check out my other books and ask me questions for my question book! Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
146K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
1.1M 24.4K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.