She Changed Me Camila/You

By Cabellos_Papi

Cover By SLOTHTATO What if Christian goes to a 5H M&G and he's madly in love with Camila Cabello? Will she no... More

Meeting Christian and Camila
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
I Have To Tell You Something..
Gooo goo goo!

40

399 11 0
By Cabellos_Papi

We went to look at the 5 bathrooms on the second floor there these bathrooms.

(Bathroom 1)

(Bathroom 2)

(Bathroom 3)

And the third floor the bathrooms were//

(Bathroom 4)

(Bathroom 5, you saw this one last chapter)

Last but not least, the pool, even though we all saw it. We walked to the pool and it was better in person. Now that we saw everything, I decided well get it.

"So is this the house you want." The person said.

"We'll take it." I said and shook his hand. Then I paid him the 2,900,000. We're gonna move in today so we decided to go back to the hotel and pack everything. The girls are leaving in a month...sadly. We all walked to the car and me and Camila were holding hands. We got back to the hotel rooms and pack our stuff and I got Jay with us and went to the house and put our stuff in our rooms and went to go to the living room.

"This..is..a really nice house." Normani said.

"I know." I said and sighed.

"I love it." Dinah said. The dog started to bark and run around the room.

"Me too." Camila said and she turned to me. "Do you love it babe?" She asked.

"Of course I do, as long as I'm with you. But when you guys are on tour, I'm gonna be the only on in this house. This big house all alone." I said.

"Aw it's ok just bring some friends over." Camila said.

"Yeah that what I planned to do" I said and laid my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey let's watch a scary movie, oh! The conjuring 2." Dinah said.

(A/N: I watched this on Friday and me and my cousin were holding hands😂 cuz we were that scared but at least me and my cousin never closed our eyes we watched it without closing our eyes and we just a few times, but I gotta says it was a good movie. I recommend it.)

"Ugh, babe can you protect me?" Camila said.

"Of course I will." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

During the movie, it was pretty scary to me cuz I'm not scared of scary movies. But Camila was she was holding on to me tightly. Her nails were digging in my back, but it's ok.

-

"That was a good movie." I said and Lauren and Dinah and Normani agreed.

"Not to us." Ally and Camila said.

"Well cuz you don't like scary movies." Normani said.

"True." They said.

"Come on let's go to bed." I said.

"Goodnight." Everyone said and went to our rooms.

Me and Camila laid down in our bed and this room was big as fuck. I got changed into some joggers and I was shirtless. Camila changed into some of my clothes.

"Babe, I can't sleep. Cause' I'm scared." Camila said. Jay laid with us and went to sleep.

"It's ok babe, I'll protect you." I said and wrapped my arms around her securely.

"Night babe." I said.

"Goodnight." Camila said and peck my lips.

Next morning

I woke up and Camila wasn't in bed, then I heard the shower. I decided to prank her by scaring her. I tip toed to the shower since the shower Windows or door (idk what to call it😂) was not see through, she can't really see me and she was singing and her eyes were closed. I opened the shower door and waited and for awhile.

"AHH!" I screamed to scare her.

"AHH!" She jumped and screamed and I laughed so hard.

"Oh my gosh, you should've seen your face." I said and wiped a tear that escaped my eye

"Oh my gosh..babe, don't do that." She said angerly and whined.

"I'm sorry...I had to." I laugh.

"You jerk." She said then I saw Camila smirk, uh oh what is she thinking.

"It's ok babe." Than out of nowhere she hugged me.

"Babe, you got me wet." I said.

"It's ok, you dry off its just water." She said and I smacked her butt and she squealed. She looked at me and glared.

"Aw come on give me a kiss." I said and puckered my lips.

"No." She said.

"Alright fine, guess I won't kiss you...all day." I said and turned around to walk out but I got turned around and Camila's lips met mine, and I smiled and pulled away

"See, I knew you couldn't resist my lips." I said.

"Oh whatever." She said and changed.

"Come on let's go eat breakfast." I said and wrapped my arm around Camila's waist and we went downstairs.

"Hey guys." Camila said.

"Hey." The girls said.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked

"Great!" They said.

"That's good." I said.

"So what's for breakfast?" Camila asked.

"Ally is cooking eggs and bacon." Lauren said 

"Ohh, sounds good." I said.

Then we all sat at the dining table. It was quiet until Dinah spoke.

"Oh and by the way, what was the yelling upstairs?" She asked.

"Oh..I scared Camila in the shower." I chuckled.

"See what I have to deal with." Camila said.

"But you love me." I said.

"That, I do." She said.

-

Today, they had an interview, with a girl name adryanne. Her wish was to interview the girls, but ally and Normani didn't go they were doing something, only Camila, Dinah, and Lauren were doing the interview.

-

During the interview, Camila was talking about how she pee'd herself at a 1D concert.

"Yeah, and the whole concert I was.." She said then Dinah spoke up.

"Wet." She said, then we all laughed.

"No pun attended." Lauren said.

-

It was nearly the end of it and they were talking about Adryanna's hair. Then everyone was complimenting her.

"Thank you." Adyranne said shy and nervous.

"Aw your so cute." Lauren said

"Yeah, your adorable." I said.

-

Camila and Adryanne were talking about slang words and Camila said "Glo up" then Adryanne didn't say anything.

"I'm trying, I'm trying." Camila said and they high fived.

"Yeah, you did good." Adryanne said.

Then Camila put her hand on her heart and pouted and I put my arm around her shoulder.

-

"What is the song that best describes you?" Adryanne asked.

Than all the girls went off topic for awhile.

"Wait what was the question again?" Lauren asked.

"What is the song that best describes you?" She said again.

They were all thinking, a long time.

"Oh mine is wast-jdbdj." Dinah said and stopped when she messed up.

"Um, I don't know." Lauren said.

"Beautiful by Mariah Carey." Adryanne said.

"Awww" everyone aw'd

Then Lauren put her arms around adyrannes arm and put her head on her shoulder.

"How cute. You found yourself a girlfriend." I said. Then Lauren looked at me and glared, those green eyes just scared me.

"Um, I-i mean..uh....so Camila what song best describes you?" I said and turned to her all nervously. Then everyone laughed and Lauren hit my knee.

-

Now that the interviews over, we are at home now.

"Adyranne was so cute." Lauren said.

"Yeah she was." Dinah said.

"Aww Lauren got a wittle cwush." I said.

Then Lauren got up and stood infront of me.

"You wanna go?" She said and put her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry I already did once, go out with you, but I already have someone that has my heart." I said.

"Yeah, it's me." Camila said happily.

"No, I was talking about Dinah, what the hell." I said and got up to sit next to Dinah and put my arm around her and she put put her hand on my chest.

"Yeah, Mila he's mine." Dinah said.

Camila pouted, then she got up to go upstairs.

"No babe, I was just kidding, it's always been you." I said and hugged her from behind, than she turned in my arms and smiled adorably. Then hugged me and pulled back and kissed me.

"Ok, ok, enough already." Normani said.

me and Camila pulled away and went upstairs and said goodnight to everyone.

I laid down with Camila me and her were facing eachother while we laid down and while Jay laid on hims bed.

I leaned in to kiss Mila again and our lips moved in sync. I swiped my tongue arcross her bottom lip and she accepted. Of course I won the dominance. I brought my hands down to her butt and squeezed and she moaned and put her hands in my hair. I squeezed Camilas butt again and she squeezed my hair again than I pulled away before anything went more than just that...if you know what I mean.

"Well goodnight babe." I said and Camila turned around to where I spoon her.

"Night, babe" she said and I kissed her neck before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 897 34
๐ŸŒผ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ Nach dem Ende seiner zweijรคhrigen Beziehung macht Max sich auf den Weg nach Maastricht zu seiner Familie wo er auf Isadora, die Babysitterin...
727K 11.7K 48
Sex gibt es in Kapitel Nummer 12, 13,14,15, 26, 27,33, 38, 40, 43, 45, 48 Sexy wird es im Kapitel 4, 7, 9,10, 11, 28 Vorsicht Kapitel 28 ist ein Hall...
13.5K 715 25
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch wรคhrend sie ihre illegalen Geschรคfte ausweite...