21

Christian's POV

When we got there I parked it and looked at her and she looked at me. "You have really beautiful eyes." I said. "Thank you." She blushed. I leaned in and pecked her lips for like 3 seconds and we pulled away. We got out the car and I opened the door for her and she thanked me. I grabbed her hand and we walked near the water. We sat there and starred at the sky, it was beautiful. "It's beautiful out." I said. "It is." She said and I looked at her and she looked at me and I cupped her cheeks and I leaned in and she did to. Our lips met and our lips moved in sync deepened the kiss and I put my hands in the back of her butt pockets. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I licked her bottom lip and she denied. I groaned and squeezed her butt, she moaned and I slipped my tongue in, and our tongues fount for dominance. She won and then we pulled away. "Your a good kisser." She said. "I've been told." I chuckled as our foreheads rested together. "We should get going." I said. "Yeah." She said. We walked back to the car and drove to the girls bus.

When we got to the bus, we sat in the car for awhile. "Hey, sorry we didn't eat or do anything really romantic." I gave her a sad smile. She pecked my lips, "it's ok Christian, just as long as I was with you." She smiled and I did to. We both got out of the car. We walked hand in hand to the bus. We knocked and ally answered it. "Back already wow." She said. Then we walked inside and Mawhore was still here. "Why is he still here?" I muttered. "It's ok just ignore him ok." Dinah said. I nodded. Me and Dinah went to the back. I just took my shirt off and left the pants I was wearing On the date. "You know you have a good looking body?" Dinah said. I smiled "Thanks. You have a better body than me." I said. "Nope you do." She said. "In your dreams." I said. She changed into a sweater and some shorts..tbh she looked hot. "Well come on let's go watch a move with the others." I said and she gave me one last kiss then we pulled away. "Come on." She said. We walked out to the front and Dinah grabbed my hand. "Hey do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Dinah asked. I saw Camila looking at my stomach. I didn't care she has austins now. "Ok let's watch...hm..oh The Gallows." Normani said. "Ok." I said. "You guys do know I hate scary movies." Camila said. "It's ok Cami you have me now instead of Curtain." Austin said. "Can you ever say my name right huh?" I kinda leaned over Camila to talk to Mawhore. "Camila can you push him out of my face?" Austin said. Camila slightly tried moving me back but she just touched my abs and Austin glared at me. Dinah pulled me away from them. "You know, would you wanna be my girlfriend?" I whispered to Dinah. "Of course." She said and pecked my lips. "Hey the movies starting." Ally said. "Can I have some booty massages?" She asked in her baby voice. "Of course anything for my baby." I said. I put my hand on her butt and started massaging it. "You know I love your butt." I whispered. "Of course you do, who wouldn't?" She whispered. I chuckled a little. I turned my head a little and saw Camila and Austin making out. Ew I thought. "Hey pay more attention to me not them. She's just trying to make you jealous." Dinah said. They stopped making out a little while ago. We watched the movie and there was scary parts but I'm not scared of scary movies but I know Dinah was. I'm going to tease her about it later. Later I found everyone asleep. I was the only one awake. I thought I was the only one but Camila was. "Hey Christian?" She asked. "What?" I said. "Can we talk?" She asked. "I don't know can you? Right after that show I was gonna give you a rose to go out somewhere with me and I thought you loved me." I said. "I kno-" I held my finger up. "Let's go to the back." We both got up and went to the back. We both say down but was leaning my back on the wall and she sat down. "What I was trying to say is, I love you ok and I can't stop and I didn't kiss him he kissed me I couldn't get out of his grip. He kept kissing me and I couldn't pull away." She said. "So kissing him back was the best idea? When I was gonna ask you out again? I thought you were different from other girls. I thought you were the one but I guess not. I actually thought I trusted you but I guess I can't trust you know more, were done." I said I tried to walk out but she grabbed my wrist. "When were you gonna tell me you started to date Dinah?" She asked. "Why do you care your with Austin now?" I said. "I'm sorry ok I just wanna get back with you, I miss you a lot." She said and she started tearing up. "I'm sorry I'm with Dinah ok? I love you and all its just I don't know if I can trust you anymore. You cheated on me. What did I do to deserve that? I didn't do anything to you and you trusted me and I wouldn't break that trust but you did...you broke that trust..I thought nothing was going on between you two, I guess not." She had tears running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry Mila." I said and walked out and went back to Dinah and laid down with her. "I heard what happened and everything, it will be ok." She pecked my lips and went back to sleep. Then I heard a crying Camila come in the front. "Camila what happened?" I heard Austin. "N-nothing." She said. "Was is Christian? I'm gonna beat him." She didn't say anything and just laid down.