32

Christian's POV

We were currently watching a movie right now, which is, Krampus. I've watched it before, it was like funny, scary, and kinda like a cartoon, I've seen before. Lauren was kinda scared from the pop ups. By the way did, did I say me and Lauren were cuddling? No? Long story short Camila got pissed at me and Lauren. So now me and Lauren are cuddling. "Christian I'm scared." Lauren said in my neck. "It's ok, I'm here." I said and I felt her smile on my neck than I did. Than I felt her lips on my cheek. I looked at her and smiled. "Your so cute." I said. "Your so adrable." She said. We both laid back down. Than I can feel someone staring at me. I turned and looked at Camila, who was cuddling with Charlie. She glared at me and Lauren. I winked at Camila and she turned her head. I smirked.

*The Next Day*

To Green Eyed Beauty💚👀- Hey can you come over to mine real quick?

Yeah I didn't stay the night since I didn't want to see Camila and Charlie together cuddling.

From Green Eyed Beauty💚👀- yeah sure.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Lauren. "Hey Lauren." I said and hugged her. "Hey Christian." She said and hugged me back. We pulled away. "What did you need?" She said. "I wanted you to help me with something." I said and walked over to my bed and sat down. "And what is that going to be?" She asked. "I want your help on pranking Camz." I smiled. "Why?" She asked. "Just Because." I shrugged. "So, how are we gonna prank her?" She asked. "I'm going to prank her by cheating on her." I said and chuckled. "You know? That chair over there, is gonna be your bed for like a week or a day or two?" She said. "It's worth it, so will you help me." I said. "...fine I'll help you." She thought about it and agreed. "Ok let's get ready." I said. I grabbed my camera.

(Christian's camera)

I gave Lauren some of my clothes. I took my shirt off and I grabbed my camera and started to record. "Hey guys, this is my first video," I chuckled. "And I'm here to prank my girlfriend, Camila Cabello, yes it's the one from fifth harmony," I groaned, "and I'm getting help from, Lauren Jauregui also from fifth harmony," I said. "Hallo." She said from behind me. In the camera view, you can kind see a little bit of my bare chest and half of Lauren's body also, "I'm pranking her cause, she didn't wanna spend anytime with me last night and she put me on a punishment and just went off with Charlie, Charlie Puth. Aye it's gonna be fun, so this is how it's gonna be, Lauren is gonna be in with the girls out, so Lauren your gonna have to tell the girls to, not ally cuz she's just gonna ruin it." I said and chuckled, "Anyways there gonna be out somewhere but there not really gonna be anywhere there just gonna hide from Camila saying there gonna be out somewhere and stuff blah, blah, blah, and Lauren's gonna text me saying 'I miss you so bad baby' or something like that and stuff and I'm gonna leave my phone on the table to where she's able to see it and after all the drama I'm gonna tell her it's just a prank, get ready babe." I explained, and Lauren went back to dinahs room, and she texted me saying she told the girls except ally. Then I sat the camera to where it can see the whole room and where Camila can't see it. Than a few minutes later, Camila came to mines. I told her I'll take a shower, and I did. I actually did cause I don't wanna stink and all. I got out and I put my clothes on except a shirt. Than I heard a 'What the fuck.' I guess she saw the message than I smiled. "Christian?!" She yelled, oh shit, shits about to go down. I got out of the bathroom. "Yeah babe?" I said trying not to make anything suspicious. "So what did you and Lauren do yesterday or whenever?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I said and walked over the bed and laid down and close my eyes. "Are you sure?" She said. "Yes babe I'm sure." I said with my eyes closed still. "Are you cheating on me?" She asked. "Babe, why would I do that, you know I love you too much to do that." I said and sat up and got next to her. Then she moved away a little bit. "Babe, what's wrong? Why'd you move away?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong." She shook her head. "Are you sure?" I said and she got up and I did too. "Babe, what are you doing?" I asked. "Don't fucking touch me." She said. "Babe, what did I do? I'm sorry for whatever I did." I said and tried to kiss her but she moved back. "Are you sure your sorry? Then what the hell is this?" She said and showed me the text Lauren sent. 'I love you so much babe, I just wanna be with you right now😞' "I can explain." I said. "Mhm sure you can, you fucking liar, you cheater." She said. "Babe I'm sorry." I said and with that she walked out. I ran towards the camera and grabbed it and went out of my room. She walks really fast. I ran to her and I put my hand on her shoulder and turned the camera so it's facing me. "Babe." I said as I tried turning her around. "Don't fucking talk to me or touch me no more." She said and kept walking, I silently laughed and covered my mouth. "Babe, please listen." I said and I heard a door open and close I turned around and saw the girls walking quietly. 'Come on' I mouthed they were right behind me. "Babe can you please turn around so I can tell you?" I said. And she stopped and turned around, her eyes went from angry to confused. I Opened my arms out, "Hey babe it's just a prank, I'd never cheat on you." I said "oh my gosh don't do that." She tried hard not to smile and she hit my chest. "I'm sorry babe come here." I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I'd never cheat on you ok?" I said, and I felt her nod on my chest. "Ok, I love you." I said and she looked up at me and someone took the camera and faced it towards us when we were kissing. "Good, just like that now give us a more passionate kiss." I heard Dinah say, while we were still kissing, I tried covering the camera with my hand, which I failed to since I couldn't see anything, cause I was kissing Mila. We pulled away and she hid in my chest. "Besides, I'd never date Lauren." I said with sarcasm and chuckled. "Um excuse me, you did date me. And your lucky you got all this." I heard Lauren said all sassy and showing me her body with her hand. and she smacked my arm. I chuckled and said "I know I was just kidding, but I never regretted it." I said and hugged her than pulled away. "Well girls, you can go ahead and head back to your rooms, while me and Mila go to mine." I said, "Ok we'll see you later." Normani said and we said bye. "I'm so gonna get you back." She said and walked in my room than went to shower. "Mhm, sure you will." I said, and smacked her butt, she still kept walking to the bathroom to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I updated I have like two drafts😂 I need to make more cuz I get lazy to update and write sometimes. Lol ENJOY Loves!!