27

Christian's POV
I woke up and Camila wasn't in bed. I opened my eyes and I saw Camila playing with Jay. I smiled and sat up. "So I see you love the dog more than me." I said. "Of course I love the dog more than you." She said sarcastically. I pouted "Babe you know in kidding." she got up from the floor and pecked my lips and I smiled again. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you coming?" She said. "Yeah I'll be there in a sec." I said and got Jay's food bowl and put some dog food in it. "Eat up Jay." I said than I got some clothes for today
(Outfit of Christian and Camilas)

" I said than I got some clothes for today(Outfit of Christian and Camilas)

Than I went with Camila in the shower

(They didn't do anything bad😂)

When we were done showering we changed into our clothes. "Wow you look beautiful." I said and smiled. "Thanks and you look handsome." She smiled. "Not as good looking as you." I said. "Um no in that tank top girls will drool all over you, which I wouldn't like at all." She said. Shes hot when she's jealous.  I thought
"Come on babe, this is the last time I'll wear tank tops." I said. "Fine, last time." She said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Um wanna go visit the girls and bring Jay?" She said. "Sure." I said. Than we walked out of my hotel room, to the lobby, and to my car.

~At the Girls Bus~

When we got there we knocked and Dinah opened the door. "Hey guys why so ear...early." She yawned. "Sorry to interrupt but we brought the dog and we wanted to come over." I said. Dinah eyes locked with the dog and grabbed him from me and called the others. "Well, we're not gonna get any attention at all." I whispered to Camila. She nodded. "Let's go in the back." She said. "Ok." I nodded. We headed to the back and sat on the couch. Camila cuddled into me and she laid her head on my chest and I put my chin on her head. "What do you wanna do now?" Camila said. "I don't know. We can ask the girls what they want to watch." I said. "Ok, we can watch Zootopia." Camila said. "Of course you do." I chuckled. "Hey." She looked at me and pouted. "Aww Cami don't be like that. Well watch ok?" I said. "Ok." She said excitedly than got up and I chuckled and got up to. We both walked to where the girls were and there were still playing with Jay. "Guys wanna have a movie night?" Camila said. "Sure lets do it, what we watchin?" Normani said. "Zootopia." Camila said with her hands up. "Omg I wanted to see that movie so bad. The movie looked so cute." Ally said. "Yeah we should!" Dinah said. Than there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Normani rolled her eyes. Than she answered the door. "Hey.." Normani trailed off. "..Brad." He said, oh gosh not no lip boy. "Brad!" Lauren said and walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Hey babe." He said. "Hallo." She said in her baby voice. They both walked to the couches and sat down. "You guys remember Brad, right?" Lauren said. "..yeah..." They all said. "No.." I said. "Oh, well this is my boyfriend, Brad, from the vamps." She said. "Hello nice to meet you." He said and stuck his hand out. "Brad, this is my ex-boyfriend." She said. "Hi nice to meet you to." I said with a fake smile. "Ok, well let's start the movie." Camila said. Me and Camila sat down on the couch and I was next to Lauren. And We watched the movie.