29

Since I got 1k views on my book I'm gonna update today instead of Tuesday! Thanks loves 😘❤️ I couldn't do this without you❤️

Christian's POV

It was the next morning and everyone else was asleep and I walked to the bathroom and did my business. Once I got out I saw Shawn, I walked to my bed and sat down, "what do you wa-" I got cut off when he straight up punched in the face and everything went black.

-

I've woken with people talking saying like 'what happened' 'why does he have a bruised cheek?' 'Hope he's ok' I slowly opened my eyes and I saw everyone crowding me and staring at me and Shawn was in the back smirking with his arms crossed. I glared at him and stood up and walked to him and punched him in the face from earlier. "Woah, woah, woah, Christian what are you doing?" Camila pulled me back. "Not my fault he punched me and caused me to black out, and have this bruise on my face." I said angerly still staring at Shawn. "He did this to you." Camila caressed my cheek. "Yes, he did, so I got payback." I said. She turned my head and kissed it. I turned my head back and smiled and she did to. She pecked my lips. "Ow, what the fuck bro." Shawn said still on the ground. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar, "if you ever go near my girl or even try something to her, your dead." I said let go of his shirt and he fell back on the ground. "Come on babe lets get you some ice." Camila said. I nodded and sat on the bed. Camila came back with an ice pack and she gave me it. "Thanks." I said. She smiled. "Christian, you still don't have a shirt on." Camila said. "It's ok you love it." I said and smirked. "Mhm sure." She said rubbing her hand up and down my abs. I bit my lip. "Is it ok if I take a shower?" Shawn asked and Dinah nodded. He went in and took a shower. Later, he came out with the towel around his waist. He didn't have a shirt, so I'm guessing he's trying to make Camila like him and stare at him. "Hallo." Shawn said. "Hey! Only I can say 'Hallo'" Lauren said, said 'Hallo' in her baby voice. "It's ok." Shawn said. He walked up to Camila. "So Camila.." He said. "What?" She said annoyed. "Wanna go out tommorow?" He asked and he tried getting her attention on his no ab stomach. "And you wanna go to the gym tommorow while your at it?" I faked smiled. "Mm I think I have enough abs." He looked down. "Bruh you have n-nothing." I laughed and everyone joined.
(A/N: I'm Not Hating On Shawn and Austin Their Great Guys).
"Like you don't have any either." Shawn rolled his eyes. I stood up, "Yeah I have nothing alright." I said. "I know you don't." He chuckled. "You better stop smiling before I slap it right off." I said. "Christian, has better abs than you, ok? Your just jealous you can't have my body all over you, ok?" Camila said. "Oh I know I will get that body one day, and I'll make it feel good." Shawn said. "Bruh you talking seductive makes me sick." I said. Camila came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I sat back down and she put her head in the crook of my neck and kissed it for awhile. "Hm Shawn you want this," I said and grabbed Camilas ass and squeezed it. Camila moaned in my neck. "Ok that's enough just go somewhere else and continue this." Ally, Dinah, Normani, and Lauren all said in Unision. "Maybe not since in showing a little too much of my girl." I said and glared at Shawn. Than Shawn came out of no where and started kissing Camila neck and she tried. Pushing him off. "Bruh get the fuck off." I said and pushed him and punched and kicked him. "That's what you fuckin get." I said and punched him again.  "Mila, babe are you ok?" I said. "Yes." She said sounding like she was gonna cry. "Aww, baby come here and I carried her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and put her head in my neck.

 "Aww, baby come here and I carried her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and put her head in my neck

(Christian carrying Camila this)

I sat down with Camila still in my arms. "Baby, it's ok, I won't let him do it again." I said and she looked at me and I kissed her forehead. "Thank you." She said in her baby voice. "No problem." I smiled and pecked her lips. I rubbed her back and put her back down. "Come on let's go back to mine, Jay's probably hungry." I said and interlaced me and Camila's hands and walked back to mine. I opened the door to my room and Jay came running to us. "Hey bud, you hungry?" I said and went to give him some food. He ate, so he was pretty hungry. "Babe?" Camila called me. "Yes?" I said. "Come here." She said. I got up and went to where Camila was, "Where's my favorite hoodie?" She asked. "Did you look in the closet?" I asked. "Ohh, no." She shook her head.

(Camilas Favorite Hoodie)

"Oh here." She said and put it on. "Well what are we gonna do now?" I asked her. "We can cuddle all day and watch Netflix." She shrugged and layed down in bed. "Ok." I shrugged and jumped on the bed. Camila cuddled closer to me she was only in her favorite hoodie and Victoria secret underwear. I was in black drop crotch joggers and no shirt. "Booty massages?" She asked and poured. "Ok fine." I said and kissed her on the lips and pulled away after 3 seconds. Than I have her some booty massages and watched Netflix and cuddled all day. Camila would take a nap everynow and than.