25

Christian's POV
~Few Weeks Later~

I haven't told Camila I wrote a song With Lauren yet. But today is the day were performing our new song. Finally I couldn't wait to perform this song. Neither could Lauren she kept talking about. "Ok Lauren we got this, alright." I said. "Yup, I'm so excited!" She started jumping up and down. "Ok woo! We can do this." I said and that's when they announced me and Lauren's names. "Here is Infinity by Christian Martinez and Lauren Jauregui!" The guy said and we walked out. There was loud screams. I was new to this because I never was on stage I only did covers of songs though. We went up to our mics and the music started. Then we started singing.

[Christian's:]
Down to earth
Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow
[Lauren:]
Down to earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you
[Christian:]
How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

[Lauren:]
Eyes can't shine
Unless there's something burning bright behind
Since you went away, there's nothing left in mine
I feel myself running out of time

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

[Christian and Lauren:]
How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity
Infinity, infinity

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

We finished singing and the fans were screaming loud. I turned to Lauren and gave her a smile and she did the same. "Give it up one more time for Christian and Lauren!" The guy said and everyone cheered. We walked backstage and the girls were standing there and Camila looked mad. "Christian can we talk?" Camila said, uh oh. I looked at Lauren and she nodded. "Ok." I said and I followed her to the dressing room. "Why didn't you tell me you wrote and song with Lauren?" She asked and I sat down and she stayed standing infeong of me. "I wanted it to be a surprise. Why do you care you have Shawn now." I said. "He's not were just friends." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Mhm sure." I said. "You act like I did something bad." Camila said. "You did Karla you fucking broke my heart with Austin saying stuff to Austin about me to him! Did you actually love me? Was I not good for you because I was just a fan?" I yelled. "I'm sorry, I told you t-that. I do love you a-and you you were good enough." She started to cry. "Then why say those things about me. I thought you were different. I thought you would've changed and to think I was gonna be your friend again." I said. "What is something that I don't have, that austin, or even shawn has, mh?" I asked and she didn't reply. I took off my necklace Camila gave me awhile back I was wearing it for awhile but now I don't think I can anymore. I took it off and through it on the ground and walked out and I only saw Lauren the girls are probably on the bus. "Christian are you ok?" Lauren worriedly said. "Yeah I'm fine." I nodded and I pecked her lips. "How'd the talk go?" She asked. "It was ok." I said then she smashed her lips on mine and our lips moved in sync. I moved my hips down to her waist. But she put it to her butt and made me squeeze it which made her moan. I slipped my tongue when she moaned. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and she won. Then she gripped my crotch and I groaned and I pulled way before anything else happened. "Naughty girl." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Haven't Post In Awhile So Here Is A Update For You Loves. Love you Guys😘