33

*Few Months Later*

Christians POV

Me and Camila were laying down right now and watching a movie. I was also give her butt massages. Blah Blah Blah. It got a little boring for me so, I started to slide my hand to her center. She stopped me, "Hey, no I'm not trying to do it now."

"But babe," I whined. "I haven't felt you in months." I whined some more. "I'll let you know." She said. "Hey wanna go somewhere like Walmart or something?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." She said but, before she got up, I cupped her center then got up.

I looked at her with a smirk and she glared. I put on some joggers and a black windbreaker jacket. "Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded her head. We walked out of the hotel and got in my car, than headed to Walmart.

Once we got there, I was looking at some clothes, some jackets, and joggers. Than out of no where Camilas comes next to me and cups me and I groaned. "Camila what are you doing? Not here there's people around." I said trying to talk. "Well that's what you get for teasing me." She said still gripping. She started rubbing me and I started to get hard. "Mhm, getting hard already?" She sqeezed me and I let out a little moan. "Please Camila." I said.

Than she stuck her hand in my pants and started rubbing me hard. My legs started to wobble. "That's it." I said and started walking, while she was still rubbing me.

We got to the bathroom, and started ripping out clothes off. Without warning, I jammed two fingers inside Camila. She moaned really loud. I covered her mouth, "Don't wanna get caught now do you?" I asked, picking up my pace. She shook her head no and moaned again.

She muffled something in my hand, I couldn't quite hear. I took my hand off, "What?" I said, still fingering her. "I'm gonna cum." She panted. Than I took my fingers out before, she could. "Christian, why did you pull out, I was close." She whined. "That's what you get for what happend earlier." I said. "You better fucking hurry and get to fuckin me or when we getting ho-" I cut her off my jamming my cock in her. "Shit C-Christian!" Camila moaned. I covered her mouth and she was moaning in my hand.

She wanted me to give her a chance to adjust, but she didn't stop me. I went really slow. "Christian...f-faster." She said. "No I'm fine." I said still pumping in and out slowly. "Christian, hurry t-the fuck up or-" I cut her off again my going fast and hard. "OH SHIT C-CHRISTAIN, RIGHT T-THERE!" She moaned again. I went faster, like it was impossible.

"Shit I'm close c-Christian." She said, I reached down to her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Than went to her clit and started rubbing it fast. "SHIT I-M CUMMINGS-ING!" She said and she came really hard, but I didn't stop just yet. "C-Camila I'm C-Close." I said and she pulled me into a kiss. I finally came in her. "Yeah, daddy fill me up Papi!" She said moaned and I slowed my thrust down. Than pulled out.

*Later*

"Christian, the girls and I have an interview." Camila said. "Ok." I said laying down. "Can you drop me off while the girls take the other car?" Camila asked. "Yeah, are you ready?" I asked and got up and got the car keys. "Yup." Camila said popping the 'p'. I walked up to her and pecked her lips. "Let's go." I said and held the door open for Camila. She thanked me and went out of the hotel.

*Interview*

"So girls, how's it going?" The interviewer said. "It's been good." Ally said. "That's good." The interviewer said. "So we're gonna talk about the album, 7/27, what's new?" She asked. "Well we released a few songs 'Work From Home' 'The Life' and our newest one 'Write on Me'. "Normani said. "So when does the album come out?" She asked. "It comes out on, May 27th." Lauren said. "Nice!, so I'm gonna ask a few fan questions, is that ok?" She asked. "Yes." Camila said. "So, what was your favorite song to do the music video on?" She asked. "I think it was 'The Life', since we were at like this skating rink and like with like popcorn machines, pretty lights, and we just had fun." Ally shrugged. "Ok next question, who's single and who's taken?" She asked, "single." All the girls said. "Camila?" She asked. "I'm...im taken." Camila looked at me and looked down to hide her blush. "Ohh who is this lucky man?" She asked Camila. "He's over there." She pointed and everyone was looking at me. "You picked a good one." She told Camila. And Camila and I chuckled. "Why don't you ask him to come over here."she asked Camila. "Hey babe come over and say hi." Camila asked me. I got up and walked over to the girls and sat down next to Camila. "Aww the two love birds." The interviewer said and me and Camila blushed. "Introduce yourself." Camila nudged me." Hi, I'm Christian Martinez." I said. "So Christian, how is it to date the Camila Cabello." She said and wiggled her eyebrows. "Bad." I joked and laughed. I looked at Camila and she looked mad. "Wow, I have a great boyfriend." She said to the camera and I held her hand. "I'm just kidding babe, your amazing." I said. "Awww." The girls all 'aw'ed'. "I wish I had a boyfriend like Christian." Dinah said. "Yeah." They said. "I already did." Lauren said and laughed. "Why who'd you date?" The interviewer asked. "Brad Simpson and Christian." She said and I smiled and waved at the camera.

(How Christian waved and smiled at the camera

(How Christian waved and smiled at the camera.)

"Wait you really dated each other?" The interviewer asked. Me and Lauren both nodded. "Aww." The interviewer said. "But it just wasn't meant to be so we just stook to being best friends. But I never regretted it." I said. "Me either." Lauren said and me and Lauren looked at eachother and we both stood up and hugged. "Aww I love you Lauren." I said. "Love you to bestie." Lauren said. "The girls aw but Camila looked jealous. "Aw cam don't be mad." I said to her and kissed her. 'Oh~' the girls and the interviewer 'oh'd' me and Camila smiled and I pecked her lips a few times before we pulled away. "Well thanks for being here, glad you came, but that's all we have today. Bye." She said. The girls and I said bye.

*Hotel*

Me and the girls, are all in their room, with Charlie of course. He's been trying to make moves on Camila and he's been touchy with her
And I don't like it. "Hey Camila." Charlie said. "Yes." Camila said, "Would you like to get more ice with me?" Charlie asked. "Sure." Camila up from my arms and I grabbed her wrist and stood up. "Babe, no you can't go with him," I whispered to where only me and her can hear it. "And whys that?" She whispered. "Because he likes you and you never know what he can do." I whispered. "Doesn't mean I can't get ice with him." She whispered. "He might make a move on you, he might do something, I don't like. Pleased don't go." I whispered. "Babe, it's just I've, we will walk right back, besides its just a few rooms down." She whispered. I sighed. "If he makes a move on you, imma kill'em." I whispered to her. "I promise I won't let him, cuz I'm yours and your mine, ok?" She whispered. I nodded. She kissed me and she pulled away. They both walked out and I sat on the couch.

Camila's POV (A/N: Finally!!)

Me and Charlie were walking to get ice, and he kept touching me. "Charlie stop, I already have a boyfriend." I said and he pushed me against the wall. "Come on Camila he doesn't have to know." He said, I was trying to get out of his grip. "Charlie please stop. I don't like you." I said. He was sliding his hands to my butt and he started kissing my neck. "Christian!" I yelled. An he covered my mouth. Out of nowhere Christian pushed him off of me. "Are you ok?" Christian asked and hugged me while I was crying. "I couldn't push him o-off, he wouldn't s-stop." I cried in his chest and the girls were kicking Charlie, well Lauren was ally and Dinah were hugging me along with Christian. "It's ok Chancho." Dinah said rubbing my back. "I won't ever let that happen again." Christian said and kissed my forehead. "Let's go back to the room." Ally said. Before I can walk, Christian pulled me back and kissed me with passion. Our lips moved in sync. "Awe" all the girls said. "Goals!" Normani said. I smiled and he did to and we pulled away and Christian put his arms around my shoulder and walked to the room. "What happened to Charlie?" Christian asked. "He's behind us, I said if you try anything to Camila again, your never visiting Us again. So I gave him this last time to be in our room with us." Lauren said. "That's my best friend." Christian said and smirked and turned to Lauren and they smiled at each other. And Christian turned his head back around and we walked inside our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I updated enjoy!