34

Christians POV

So today, I wanna invite over a few friends. The Dolan Twins. I want to record a challenge with them. Hot Pepper Trivia with them.

To Grayson😎- Hey can you guys come over? I wanna record a challenge with you guys.

A few minutes later I got a reply

From Grayson😎- Sure. When and Where?

To Grayson😎- In like 30 Minutes, at (Random Hotel and random room number.) (A/N: I forgot the room number😂)

From Grayson😎- Alright, see you in a bit.

I read his text and turned my phone off and I told Camila I would be at the store. I drove off to Walmart and bought some peppers. I got, Harbenaro peppers, I forgot what they were called so I just called them "Little red guys, some Serrano peppers, Jalapeño, and Yellow Chilé. Them I got them and went back to the hotel. I got my camera set and set up some lights so it won't be so dark when we record. And set up my camera.

*30 Minutes Later*

I heard a knock on the door and I heard Camila say 'She'll get it' then I heard the twins come in. "Hey guys." I said and bro hugged them. "What's up Christian." They both said. "So today I'm gonna try and do two challenges in one day. One is the challenge I'm doing with you guys and one with the girls." I said. "What's the challenge your doing with us?" Camila asked. "You'll see abou that." I said. "Alright let's get started." I said and clapped my hands. "Hey Camila can you press record?" I asked and she nodded her head and pressed record. "Let's do this!"

-

"Omg it's so hot." I said and I took my shirt off and I started pacing back and forth. A few minutes after the girls came to watch us do a challenge, I also told them about what we're doing after. "Omg I have 2..haifmbek." Grayson said and his words slurred. "Ahah what?" I chuckled. I went to sit back down and all 3 of us agreed to eat a Harbenaro and at the end to eat horse radish. "Alright let's all eat one." I said and we took one and I counted to 3 and we ate it. When we ate it Ethan said. "Really? It wasn't that bad." He said then a few minutes later he started to feel the burn in his mouth. "Ohh Nevermind." Ethan said and he started hitting his chest. I laughed and we all took a drink of our milk. Then Grayson took the Horse Radish and he got a spoon full of it and ate it, right when he ate it he opened his milk and you heard him gulp. And me and Grayson laughed. "Bro don't drink so much milk or your gonna throw up." I said. "I don't wanna throw up that's why I'm not drinking so much milk." I added.  "I think I'm good now." I said

-

I went to the bathroom cause I felt like throwing up. I went to the sink and threw up. "I was wrong, I take that back, I'm not good." I said and the girls laughed. Then Grayson went to the tub and puked also. When I was done I saw him puking and I laughed. "Omg that was the worst." Grayson said. "Aw you ok babe." Camila said and went up to me. "Yeah I'm fine. Give me a kiss." I said puckering my lips. "No babe, you have throw up breathe." She said and pushing me away. "It's ok you love me." I said. "Not like this." She said. I pouted. "Maybe later go Brush your teeth first." She said and walked out. Ally was spraying the bathroom with air freshener. I got out and I told Lauren to give me a hug. But she pushed me away to. "Go brush your teeth like Camila said." She said. "Fine." After I brushed my teeth. The boys and I went back to the camera. "Soo.." Grayson said. "So, if you enjoyed the video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't yet, I'm gonna be making another challenge after this one, with Fifth Harmony," I said and the girls popped up behind us and there was 'Hi's' and Hello's' . "So, yeah subscribe to these wierdos, the Dolan twins." I said. "And yeah bye." I said and got up and covered the camera with my hand and ended it. "So let's get to that other challenge." I said. "What is it?" Ally asked. "It's 'The Cute Pose Challenge." I said. "How are we doing that?" Normani said. " we're doing it all with each other even with the boys." I said. "Ok." Everyone said. "Let's get started!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot to update yesterday but here and  This was kinda short but yeah! It's still good!

The challenge was based off of:
Jc Caylen- Hot Pepper Trivia Challenge with the Dolan Twins