23

Christian's POV

"Well Lauren, I gotta go now." I said. "Oh ok, can I come with you?" She asked. "Yeah sure just pack up....some clothes and tell the girls you are." I yawned because I was tired. "Aww my baby tired?" Lauren said in her baby voice. "Yeah I am, so babe...you gotta hurry." I chuckled. "I'm trying, I'm trying." I she said. Then a few minutes later she was done. Then we walked to the front. "Ok girls I'm gonna go now, Lauren go ahead and tell them what you needed to." I said and stood by the steps. "What are you gonna tell us Lauren?" Dinah said. "I'm gonna go with Christian to his place." Lauren said. "Mm ok, one thing," Dinah said. Me and Lauren both looked at her. "What?" We both said. "Don't do the nasties." Dinah whispered. I laughed. "Dinah we won't until she's ready." I chuckled and Dinah punched me. "You better not." She whispered to me. "Ok damn." I put my hands up in surrender. We walked out of the bus and I said "No promises!" So Dinah can hear me and I turned back around and saw Dinah glaring at me and I chuckled. "Come Lauren I'm tired." I said and she walked to me and I intertwined our hands and walked to the car. Then we drove off.

Once we got to my room I changed in to my sleep wear, some joggers and no shirt, and Lauren did to since I gave her some of my clothes.
(What Christian wore.)

"Wow, you have a hot body

"Wow, you have a hot body." Lauren smirked. "You do to, and a nice ass." I chuckled and crawled on top of her and faced her. We were inches away but I don't lean in. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked. "I don't know." She rubbed my abs. But I wish she went lower but she's not ready. "We can watch a movie." I said. "Ok." She said and I got up put on a shirt.
(The shirt.)

 Wore my SnapBack and put it on backwards

(The hat I actually have this hat)