16

Christian's POV
I woke up this morning and I saw Camila still asleep, I admired her beauty in her sleep. She's still beautiful in her sleep and when she's not sleeping. She started stirring in her sleep, so I closed my eyes and pretended I was still asleep. She got up and looked at me.
"Oh, he's still asleep." She got up to use the restroom. I opened my eyes again and I turned the tv on and I flipped through the channels I had the remote in my left hand and my right hand behind my head. I heard the bathroom door open and I felt Camila crawl on me and cuddled into me and went back to sleep.
"You don't want to eat yet?" I asked
"No. I just wanna stay here, cuddle with you and sleep." She said and put my hand on me butt.
"Massage my butt." I chuckled and did and she hummed as in it felt good. While I was watching tv Camila would stir every now in then. I got up slowly so I won't wake Camila up and I went to get a water from the fridge. I drank some because I was hella thirsty. When I was done I went back and Camila snuggled in me again and I was currently watching, Haunted House 2. It's really funny, I already watched the 1st one anyways so why not watch the 2nd one. During the movie it was the sex scene....awkward. Then Camila woke up...uh oh.
"Babe, why are you watching this? That's gross." She said
"I'm not it just came on and you woke up." I said while chuckling during the stomach.
"...but you like it." I said smirking.
"In your dreams." And she got up and she went to use the restroom.
Later She came out of the bathroom. But instead of cuddling she straddled me.
(Picture).

"What do you want to do today?" She asked "I don't know whatever you wanna do

"I don't know whatever you wanna do.." I said
"Wanna visit the girls?" She asked
"Mmm...ok, go get ready." I got up and she did to. We walked to the bathroom and I smacked her butt.
"Hey!" She whined
"You act like I haven't smacked your butt before." I chuckled
"Ok than no more smacking butt the whole day." She challenged
"Ok ok...I won't." I said and smacked her butt one more time when she turned around to walk forward again. And she turned around and smacked my arm.
"Ow!" I rubbed my arm. She smirked.
"Hey I see you smirking." I told her. Than she started laughing.
"I don't know why your laughing...wierdo." I said
"But im your wierdo." She said and I chuckled

*At The Girls*
(Outfits above).

"But what if they know we did the you know what?...especially Dinah she knows what we always do." I said
"I don't know...just don't acted suspicious." She said. I took a deep breathe and let it up and Camila knocked on the door. And I opened up by Normani.
"Hey Normani." I said
"Hey Mani." She said
"Hey guys come on in." And we walked inside.
"There all in the back." Normani said 
I said 'ok' and walked to the back.
"Hey girls." I said
"Hey guys!" Ally said
"How have you girls been?" I asked
"Good, how 'bout you?" Dinah said
"Good, good." Camila said Dinah kept looking at me and she bit her lip. That's kinda wierd. I just looked away.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Normani said.

Dinah's POV

"So what are we gonna do today?" Normani said
I just kept staring at Christian for some reason...I think I like him. Because he has everything I need that jawline, the muscles, everything, he has the who package. I can't do that to Camila though, I jut can't steal him from her. Christian's just so hot...OMG!

Christian's POV

"Umm, movie night again? Let's just watch movies the whole day." Camila said
"Ok, we can do that. I love movies anyway." Normani said and we laughed a little. When we all sat down in the lounge we heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Camila yelled
"Austin!" Austin? Who's Austin? Ohh never mind Austin Mahone. Ally opened the door.
"Hey Austin, how's it been? Long time no see." Ally hugged Austin
"It's been good, writing some new songs. You?" He said and looked at Camila.
"Same we've just been hanging out, oh and this is Christian, Christian Martinez."
Dinah said
"Hey." I said and shook his hand
"Hello Christain nice to meet you." He said
"You too." I said and he hugged Camila
"Hey Camilla." He said
"Hey Austin." She blushed a little.
"Well what are you guys doing?" Austin asked
"Watch movies. Care to join?" Normani said
"Sure, sure. What are we watching." Austin said
"Ride A-long 2." I said
"I heard it's really funny." He said and chuckled a bit.
"Yeah." I said
"Well, let's get it started." Lauren said during the movie Camila fell asleep, I was gonna bring her towards me but Austin just had to get her first. Than he went back to the movie and started laughing at the funny parts again. She cuddled in him, I was jealous. I was mad. That's my girl not yours. I felt someone nudged me and I turned to Dinah.
"Hey wanna cuddle since Austin got your girl?" She asked
"Sure." I said and I put a arm around her and she cuddled in me and we laughed at the funny parts. Me and Dinah changed positions where I was on my stomach laying down and she was on top of me.
(Picture but we're not sleeping and There not sleeping)

"Hey Dinah?" I asked
"Hm." She hummed I turned a little where I can see her face and she lifted her head up and we looked at each other and I kissed her forehead. She blushed.
"What was that for?" She asked
"I don't know I just wanted to kiss your forehead, i just wanted to soothe you. You know just Incase you're tired." I said
"Well, thank you." She said I turned back around and she kissed my neck. I chuckled a little and I felt her hands wrap around me and her right hand went under my shirt on my abs I didn't care. Than I heard snores and I knew she was asleep so I did to and we slept the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been on for awhile I've been busy with school and I've been watching Teen Wolf 😂😂 I LOVE TEEN WOLF SO MUCH❤️👌🏼