37

Look up this user on Instagram, this chick was so mean to Mila she fucking skipped her and didn't even do anything. Just straight up skipped Camila.

Christians POV

*Few Months Later*

So, right now we're at a meet and greet for their new album '7/27'. When I the girls were signing, thy put on some music to listen to, one of their new songs 'I Lied'. It's a great song. When Camila was signing this one girl caught my eye. Camila said "hi" to her and the girl just ignored Mila and didn't even say hi. The girl just skipped mila.

"Hey you can't just skip her like that." I said and I got angry.

"Babe, it fine." Camila said, hold on to my wrist.

"No it's not, know one gets to be mean to you like that." I said and took a step forward.

"Um,  yes I can, and I just did." She said with attitude.

"Well, that's not nice, if you were just gonna come here just to, skip Camila then why'd you come?" I said getting even more pissed.

"Because I came here just to see 4/5 girls and not Camilla. Camilla's not even that good." She said.

"That's fucking it." Camila said and stood up and was about to punch her but I stopped her and everyone starred even the girls.

"It's fucking Camila. Hold on babe." I said.

"Whatever." She muttered.

Oh so she want to have attitude. Alright I see how it is.

"Big Rob!" I yelled for him.

"What is it Christian?" Big rob came.

"This chick skipped Camila and just ignored her. And told Camila she wasn't even that good. " I said and the girl was starring at us.

"So you want me to kick her out?" He asked.

"Please?" I said and crossed my arms.

Then he did what he was told. Than the girls came up to us.

"What happened?" Lauren asked.

"That bitch was talking shit to Camila, she skipped Camila without even saying anything, and told Camila she wasn't even that good." I said.

"Are you serious?!" Dinah and Normani said at the same time.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Bitch." I said than i heard crying I looked at Camila and she was crying, than I put my arms around her and hugged her, than the girls joined in. Camila cried in my chest. All the fans were all worried and asking if she was ok and they were just worried about Camila. Those are true fans. I thought.

"It's ok Mila." I said and kissed her head.

"Yeah it's ok, your amazing Mila." Ally said.

"Yeah your part of our family now, we love you." Lauren and Dinah said.

"Thanks guys." Camila said and the girls did a group hug and some fans are recording and 'awing' I went up to a fan and said.

"I'm the sixth wheel." And the fan laughed then I smiled at them still hugging.

"Babe, come in the group hug." Camila said, waving me over. I walked over and hugged them, all.

-

Camila and I were in the car, and we had to stop at a stop light. I have an idea.

"Hey babe, can I- ahhh!" She started but I cut her off my stop the car hard, and she jerked forward. Then I started to laugh really hard.

"I'm sorry babe...I just..had to." I laughed in between my sentences.

"Why did you do that?-ahh!" I did it again.

"Babe, stoop." Camila whined and pouted. I laughed even harder.

"I'm sorry, come on babe give me a kiss." I said puckering my lips.

"No." She said and crossed her arms. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Your fine." I said and turned the heater off cuz it got hot. Camila looked at me with her mouth open. Then she started to pout again.

"Babe, please I'm sorry." I said and tried to grab her hand but she still wouldn't budge.

-

When we I was parking the car, I decided to do it again. So Camila was taking her seatbelt off and I stopped the car hard again and she jerked forwards.

"Babe, I said I not to do it again." She whined and glared at me. I laughed again, and I put my hand over my mouth, I couldn't breathe and my cheeks started to hurt from laughing so much.

"I'm sorry, I just...had to do it..again." I said and laughed. She got out of the car. And I did to.

"Don't talk to me no more." She said. I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist, she snatched it away from me.

"Come on babe, I said I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." She said and kept walking.

"Babe, please." I said and pulled her to me and grabbed her by her waist so she won't get out of my grip.

"Don't touch me." And she tried getting out of my grip.

"Not until you forgive me." I said, than she gave in.

"Fine, I forgive you." She said. "Are you gonna let go?" She asked.

"Not until you give me a kiss." I said and pointed to them, that were puckered. She signed and pecked them.

"A real one." I said, she scoffed and smashed her lips against mine, our lips moved on sync and this kiss was slow any passionate. I tilted my head to the left to deepen it. We pulled away when oxygen was a problem.

"Better?" She asked.

"Better." I smiled and pecked her lips one more time. Than I intertwined our hands and walked in the building. The rest of the day we just watched movies, cuddled, kissed, ate, and sleep.