17

Camilas POV
I woke up and I looked around and everyone was asleep. I saw Christian and Dinah together...wait who am I with. I look and its with Austin, um ew. I got up and used the restroom. When I was done I saw Christian and Dinah in another position Christian was laying on his back while Dinah was on top of Christian with her head on her chest. That should be me. I jealous and angry. I tried waking up Christian.
"Christian." I whispered and shook him a little
"Christian!" I whispered yelled.
"What? I'm trying to sleep." He said
"Well, you should be cuddling with me not with Dinah." I said
"It's not my fault you were cuddling over there with Your Boyfriend. Now I'm cuddling with Dinah." He said and he turned so his back was facing me and Dinah's face was in his neck.
"I didn't know I was with him I was asleep." I said
"Well I'm with Dinah now since last because you were with Mawhore last night so it's not my fault like I said." He said
"You better wake up this instant or I'm not gonna let you cuddle with me." I said and seconds later he got up.
"Oh my gosh what do you want now?" He said
"Cuddle." I opened my arms and smiled
"Ok, but where everyone took all the space?" He said
"In my bunk." I said I grabbed his hand and I leaded him to my bunk. We got in and we cuddled and went back to sleep.

~Later~
Christian's POV
I woke up in Camilas bunk because she got mad that I was cuddling with Dinah.
I got out of Camilas grip slowly so she won't wake up. I walked over to the front lounge and everyone was awake.
"Good morning girls and Guy." I said sitting next to Dinah.
"Good morning to you to." Ally said
"Good morning." Austin said.
"Hey where were you when I as asleep." Dinah whispered to me.
"Well, Camila woke me up because she was mad I was cuddling with you while she was cuddling with Austin and she took me away." I said
"Ohh." She said
"I'm sorry I left you all alone." I said
"It's ok." She kissed my cheek
"Dinah!" Camila yelled
"Uh oh, jealousy alert." Lauren said I chuckled a little
"Camilla you can come with me since that boy over there won't cuddle with you." Austin said.
"Umm no thanks I'd rather cuddle with my boyfriend." Camila said
"He's not your boyfriend that can't be. He not even your type." Austin said
"Like you can do better." I said to Austin
"Yeah I can do better." Austin said
"Ok cam-" Camila cut me off
"You are not gonna break up with me just to see who's better...You already know who's gonna win" She muttered the last part.
"Yeah, me." Me and Austin said at the same time and glared at each other.
"Dumass." He muttered
"I heared that." I said
"Your supposed to" he said
"Fucking dumass." I said and Camila and Dinah hit me.
"Umm was that the hardest you could hit me because umm that didn't really hurt." I said and chuckled.
"Shut up." Dinah and Camila both said
I chuckled again.
"So what else did you guys watch last night? All I know is that we watched ride along 2." I asked
"Umm we watched the 5th wave and Deadpool." Normani said
"What?! You should've woke me up I really wanted to watch Deadpool and The 5th Wave." I pouted
"Sorry we didn't know." Ally said
"It's ok." I was still pouting.
"Awww babe, it's ok we can watch it at the movies one day." She said than pecked my lips
"Ok." I said and smiled and Austin Scoffed
"What's wrong with you?" I said
"You being here." He said
"I was here first. Listen Mahone, stop being jealous just because I'm Camilas boyfriend you can't have everything you want, she's mine not yours, you litt-" I got cut off from being pulled away from Camila and she dragged me to the back.
"Babe calm down, even though mad Christian is hot," she laughed and I smiled
"Just calm down alright, I know I'm yours and your mine, just ignore him because he can't kiss me like you do, he can't hold my hand like you do and he can't take me home like you do, alright? Calm down, just breathe." She said I smiled and i did a deep breathe in and out.
"Ok and thanks." She smiled and smashed her lips on mine and our lips moved in sync and I moved my hands to her back pockets and slid them in and squeezed her butt and she moaned and I pulled away and she bit my bottom lip and I moaned.
"That was sexy." I said and squeezed her butt and she moaned and closed her eyes and bit her lip.
"And that was sexy to." I said and she smirked she walked out and I smacked her butt and she turned around and bit her lip and turned to walk to the front again and I did to.
"What did you guys do?" Dinah said
"Just talked and I needed to calm down." I said
"Yup." Camila said I noticed Mahone wasn't here.
"Wheres Mahone." I said
"Shower." Ally said
"I'm right here." I turned to Austin and I saw him shirtless and and pair of joggers...of course trying to impress Camila.
"You've been working out." Ally said and chuckled
"Yeah i know." He said and winked at Camila.
"Ew." Camila muttered and she put her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around my neck and put my right arm around her waist.
"I know you like it Camila." He said and smirked
"I don't. At least Christian has a 8 pack and your...not even close." She said and chuckled.
"Ok mhm sure prove it." And he walked to the couch.
"Ok I will." I Said and took my shirt off and went to the couch and he did to and sat across from me.
"I proved it." I said
"Camila, why are you with this guy he has nothing." He said obviously jealous
"You call this nothing? Christain stand up." She demanded I did as told and everyone was looking at my abs.
(Abs above).
"This is nothing alright." I said and smirked.
"But still why are you with this guy?" He said
"I'm with him because he's the best thing that ever happened to me, he's amazing, sweet, kind, loving, caring, and I love him. He makes me laugh and he makes me happy, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have him and I would be nothing without him. You just want to get in my pants." She said. Omg she loves me? I love her to. She's so awesome. She changed me.
"Aww I love you too babe and your amazing to." I said and hugged her and pecked her lips.
"No problem babe." She said
"Anything else?" I asked Austin.
"Let's just watch a movie." He gritted through his teeth.
"Deadpool?" Normani said
"Yes." I said
I sat down on the couch and the girls put the move in and Camila and Dinah sat on either side of me.
"Babe switch spots with me." She whispered
"Babe nothing's going to happen besides you don't want Dinah to see what I'm doing to you, right?" I whispered
"Right." She said and she put my hand in her pants on her butt.
"Babe why did you put it in in your pants?" I whispered
"Because it doesn't feel good while your massaging me while I have my pants on and it feels better." She whispered while we were watching the movie I moved my hand towards her pussy and Camila quickly moved it back on her butt.
"You better not do that or I'll tease you the whole day." She said
"Babe I'm not gonna do anything I'm just gonna set it there and keep my hand warm." I said and chuckled
"If you do I'm snatching your hand out." She whispered then I slowly moved my hand towards her pussy and sat it there and I felt her push through her underwear. I closed my eyes and tried going to sleep then I felt a hand go in my pants towards my crotch and I jumped and little and opened my eyes and looked at Camila.
"My hand needs to be warm to." She said I chuckled.
"Oh my gosh, you better not do anything down there or I'll do the same to you." I whispered.
"I won't, I won't." She said I closed my eyes again and tried going to sleep again but Camila moved her hand up and down my crotch. So you wanna play that game, alright. I moved my hand up and down her pussy. I heard her whisper moan and I look at her, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. This is gonna be a long night.