28

Christian's POV

I got Jay and We all walked to the hotel and went inside so the girls can get a room. Me and Camila walked by where the chairs and couches are. I intertwined my hand with Camilas. She looked at me and I looked at her and we both smiled. We both leaned in until, Dinah told us they were done...of course. I groaned. Me and Camila got up. "So what room and floor you get?" I asked. "Me and Lauren got room, 17b floor 4." Dinah said. "Me and ally got one right next to Dinah and Lauren, 16b, floor 4 also." Normani said. "Well I got 18b so I'm also next to Lauren and Dinah. And I'm sharing rooms with Camila also." I smiled. "If you guys do anything in their...I'm gonna get." Dinah pointed at us. "We won't, we won't." Camila said. They all walked to their rooms. "We will." I muttered to only where Camila can hear it. I heard her laugh and we both went to where the girls are and went in the elevator. While we were in to elevator, Normani said if we can all have a sleepover at Dinah and Lauren's and we all agreed.

-

When the elevator doors opened, we all went to our rooms and I put Jay down and settled in before we went to Dinah and Lauren's. Camila went to go take a shower while I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I was only in drop crotch joggers and no shirt for the sleepover.

 "Babe, can you hand me towel?" Camila asked

"Babe, can you hand me towel?" Camila asked. I grabbed a towel and handed it to her. She came out with the towel wrapped around her and she started to change, I just admired her beauty, then she looked up at me. "What are you staring at?" She asked. "Something beautiful." I said. And she blushed and looked down. "No need to hide your blush, you look adorable when you blush." I said and put a finger under her chin and lifted her face up, I looked her in the eyes and kissed her on the lips and pecked it a few more times and Camila started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just I'm lucky to have you." She said. "I'm lucky to have you also." I said and right when I was about to walk out Camila said something. "Oh, and also your not wearing that to the sleepover." She said and I turned around and I smirked. "Watch me." I smirked. "Christian you better not or I'm gonna have to start teasing you." She said. "Than I'll tease you back." I said as I walked out. "Then I'll just call Shawn over and he'll have a sleepover with us." I heard her. My eyes widened. "What?!" I said. "Yup, so you better change." She said and as she walked out and she shoved me with her finger in my bare chest. Camila was just in her panda onesie. "But babe-" I whined but I got cut off by Camila. "No don't 'but babe' me." She said. "Come on babe just for tonight, and you know jealous and mad Camila is pretty hot." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She chuckled a little "And I don't want anyone to see what's mine." She said and turned around in my arms. "What's yours huh?" I said and smirked. "Yup, what's mine." She bit her lip. "Ok than," I said and squeezed her butt and kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. I just kept squeezing her butt and she was moaning in my mouth like crazy. I pulled away and i looked at her and peck her lips one more time. "Come on the girls are probably waiting." I said and she nodded.

-

Once we got to the girls place Shawn was here. "Babe, are you serious you really called him?!" I whispered yelled. "I said never mind don't come." She whispered yelled back. I groaned. "It's going to be ok, I only have eyes for you." She said. "But he likes you, he'll do anything to get you away from me." I whispered yelled. "Babe I only love you and I won't listen to him." She said and before I got to reply she smashed her lips on mine and our lips moved in sync and she wrapped her arms around my neck. And I wrapped mine around her waist. "Hey lovebirds stop sucking each others face off and get over here." Lauren said and me and Camila pulled away and we both sat down somewhere. And of course it has to be right next to Shawn. Smh. "Fine, go sit with your boyfriend, I'll just find a new girlfriend." I said and moved away from Camila a little bit. "No babe, please, I don't wanna be with Shawn I wanna be with you because your way hotter than him." She smirked. I'm gonna ignore her and see what happens. "Please, babe." She said I didn't answer. "Fine maybe I will go to Shawn." She said and I still ignored her. "Ok." She said. Than She went to Shawn and he looked and smirked at me. I went to Dinah. "Hey what's up Dinah." I said. "What's up Christian. Where Mila?" She asked. "She's with Shawn." I looked down. "What happened?" She asked. "My jealous side took over." I said. "Christian are you serious?" She said. I nodded. "Well you better say sorry, before he tries making a move on your girl." Dinah said. "Thanks D." I kissed her cheek. "No problem." She said. I got out my phone and texted Camila. I changed her name to 'My Bby❤️'

To My Bby❤️- Can you come here for a sec?

From My Bby❤️- Why?

To My Bby❤️- I need to tell you something.

From My Bby❤️- Ok, I'll be there.

Than I felt Camila sit next to me and I turned to her. "Camila I'm sorry for acting like I was earlier. My jealou side took over and I was just jealous that you were gonna go to Shawn and be with him instead of me." I said and looked down while scratching the back of my neck. I felt her hand under my chin and lift my head up to look at her beautiful brown eyes. "Babe, I'll never go for anyone else. Not even Shawn or Austin. No one will treat me as good as you do, you treat me like a princess or even a queen. You'll do anything for, you'll be there for me when I need you, I only want you, your handsome, sweet, caring, loving, kind, a gentleman, nice, protective, strong, bad boy mixed with a good boy, and...your also good in bed." Camila said and muttered the last part where only I can hear it, I looked down blushing. Than Camila lifted my head again and smashed her lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine on her butt, and squeezed it just a little, than she made a little moan in my mouth. I smiled and I broke the kiss. "I love you so much." I said with our foreheads pressed together. "I love you to." She said and pecked my lips again. "You could, you know go ahead and talk with Shawn, I don't mind." I said. "No I just wanna stay with you." She said and laid her head on my chest. "Well let's go on the other bed since everyone's on this one." I said and she nodded. We got up and went on the other bed. She sat down and I laid my head on her lap.

(What they look like)

I saw Shawn glaring and with jealousy written across his face. I smirked and looked at Camila and leaned up to peck her lips right when I was about to pull away she grabbed my face and pulled me closer than pulled away and I kissed her forehead. "Night babe." I whispered. "Night." She whispered also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I finally updated sorry I've been busy at school and I've been hanging with my girl friend....She's just a friend I swear we're twins....that's better. Well hope you enjoy loves😘