Behind My Eyes [Sky Media x...

By KawaiiFoxes7

My throat was dry. All I see is darkness. I try to move around, but I can't. My body won't function with my b... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
A/N
~Chapter 9~
A/N
A/N
~Chapter 10~
A/N
A/N
Q/A
Q/A Part 2
~Chapter 11~
A/N (tag)
A/N
~Chapter 12~
NO
A/N New Book!
A/N Tag
~Chapter 13~
A/N
~Chapter 14~
A/N Face Reveal?
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
A/N Just to clear up some confusion.
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
A/N Not a chapter
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
A/N COMIC CON
A/N Covers and such
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
A/N read pls.
~Chapter 26~
A/N: Editing
~Chapter 27~
IMPORTANT A/N
SPECIAL A/N
~Chapter 28~
NaNoWriMo
~Chapter 29~

~Chapter 17~

667 24 8
By KawaiiFoxes7

        ~Jin's POV~

"Barney?" I walk towards the mysterious, dusty door. I put my cut hand on the rusty handle. I turn the nob slowly. I carefully open the squeaky, old door. The pupils of my eyes turn small and I fall on my knees. I can't do anything. I just stare at the bloodied ground.

~Laurence's POV~

I was sitting down in the middle of the woods. I took a deep breath in and out. I close my eyes.

I'm worried.

I'm worried for Vylad.

He hasn't come back in 3 days. No one has heard from him. No one knows where he went, no one knows why he left. That's why I'm worried. I know Vylad can handle himself, but...he is a shadow knight. And shadow knights can't always control their emotions.

I have been having a bad feeling lately. A annoying reminder that I'm a shadow knight. Almost like a...calling. I don't want to think about what would happen if I went to the Nether. I could hurt so many people.

Like Aphmau.

I don't want to hurt my friends. I don't want to hurt the people I love. But...sometimes you can't control it. Especially if you are a shadow knight like me. I'm sure Vylad is feeling the same thing. Some people act like they are stable, but inside they aren't. I know that Vylad won't hurt anyone on purpose.

I sigh as I stand up. I open my eyes. I think I'm going to take a walk. I start to walk towards the biggest tree in the forest.

I like to come here when I'm worried, or just need a breather. I start to climb the large tree. I scrape my knees and my arms whilst climbing up the tree, but it was nothing. I get to the highest branch of the tree. I sit down on the thick branch, and I gaze out into the sky. Huh, the sun is setting. It's actually quite pretty. I start to daze off.

Before I feel something.

It's not a bad feeling, but I don't know what it is. It feels like I need to go somewhere. It feels like I need to leave. It feels like I need to go. I need to run.

I start to slowly climb down the tree, but I don't know where I'm going. I start to go towards the opening of the forest where I came from. I need to go fast. I need to go. I start to pick up the pace. I start to jog. I start to go faster. And faster. Eventually, I am sprinting at this point. I still don't know where I'm going.

I stop.

I'm at a cave. Now, it isn't just any cave, it's a cave in the old werewolf village was.

The cave with the portal.

Why am I here of all places? I start to walk in, when I see a figure standing right in front of the purple portal. I start to slowly walk towards it. I start to recognize the figure. Where did I see this figure before? As I get closer, I see a torn up black hoodie with brown locks coming out of it. His pants, are torn up. Who is that? I walk a little closer. I see he has a dirty, dark green mask around his mouth that's right under his nose. Vylad.

What is Vylad doing here? I notice that he is inching closer towards the portal. Is he...going to go into the portal? I start to quietly walk to him. He is about to put his foot into the portal. I run up to him and I put my arms around his chest and back area. I pull him back quickly and throw him onto the ground outside of the cave. I stand right above him.

Dang guys, that's more than usual x3 (Not counting this a/n.) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Peace~

~Kawaii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
9.8K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
737 17 15
how Am I supposed to explain this? is as said, me and a few of my friends got izakayed. into a show no less. I can't believe this . well at least I...
12.7K 357 31
"I'm scared to love you..." "But I'm even more scared of just walking away" *** In a world, where humans and androids coexist, one girl stands out fr...