leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Roommates

1.7K 57 104
By hypersomniac-

Hey guys! So, I combined this idea from GalaxyTears with Like2BeMe 's phrase. I fangirled so hard when GalaxyTears requested this. She is my favorite author and you guys should check out her books if you haven't! Her writing is AMAZHANG!! Anyways, hope you all like this! THE PICTURE IN THE MEDIA IS GOING TO BE US FANGIRLS TO OUR FUTURE DAUGHTERS!!!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
   It was yours and the Sevens last year at Camp Half-Blood. Why? You might ask. Well, you all have to go to New Rome to start college. You were excited, yet nervous because you didn't know who your roommate would be in the dorms.

  You hoped your roommate would be either your best friend Piper or your best friend Annabeth. Hazel wouldn't be too bad either. You were close to her, but not as close as you were to Annabeth or Piper.

  You were currently in the (g/p) Cabin packing your stuff. You were packing all your clothes, books, demigod safe electronics, essentials, and everything else. You were done just as you heard a knock on your door.

  You opened the door to reveal a blond, curly haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.

"Hey Annabeth!"

"Are you ready? We're about to leave." She asked.

"Yeah."

  You grabbed your suit case and made your ways to the Pegasus stables. Leo is taking Festus, Annabeth and Percy are taking Blackjack, Piper and Jason are just flying, and Frank and Hazel are taking Arion. So, you were just going to take your Pegasus (p/n).

  You got on your Pegasus and all of you went off to New Rome. During the flight, you were remembering all the memories you had at Camp Half Blood.

  You always stayed year round, since your (m/p) died. Chiron was a fatherly figure to you. During the school year, you and Leo always hung out together since there was no one else.

  You and Leo weren't best friends, but were close friends. You both have a fair share of memories together, like when you both pranked the Stolls or when you would listen to music together when bored.

  Not after too long, you arrived at New Rome University. Nobody was there to greet you, which meant that they already checked in and started unpacking their things.

  You walked into the dorms and went up to the front desk to grab your key and get to know which floor your dorm room is on.

"Hello. May I help you? My name is Anna by the way." The girl named Anna said.

"Yes. I need to know which dorm room I'm in and I need the key." You smiled.

"Name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You replied back politely.

"Okay. It says you are dorm room 208 on the third floor." She said as she gave you the key.

"Alright! Thank you!"

  You wheeled your suit case behind you as you walked to the elevator. You pushed the elevator button right as it dinged and the doors opened.

  You walked in and pushed the button to the third floor. The doors closed and you began going up to your dorm room.

  When you got off the elevator, you searched for room 208. You soon found it and saw that it was at the very end. You kind of liked having the end room because it was always slightly bigger than the other ones.

  You got to the end of the hallway and jabbed your key into the lock. You unlocked the door and walked in, not seeing who your new roommate would be.

  You immediately walked over to the empty bed that was already made with fresh white sheets, a big cream colored comforter, and two pillows. You set your suit case on the side of your bed and sighed as you started unpacking your belongings.

  You were all dazed in your thoughts. You were humming your favorite song when a voice brought you out of your slumber.

"(Y/N)?" The voice asked.

  You still had your back to the person, but you knew that voice sounded familiar. You couldn't think of who it belonged to, but you knew that it was someone you were friends with.

  You turned around and gasped at who you saw.

"Leo? What are you doing in here?"

"This is my dorm. What are you doing here?"

  Before replying, you blushed at the thought of sharing a dorm with him because he was you crush of two years.

"Uh..this is my dorm too..." You replied while stuttering.

  You thought you saw Leo blush, but he looked away all to fast for you to notice. You eyed him suspiciously before you broke the awkward silence.

"I'm surprised they let boys and girls dorm together...you know, with New Rome being strict and all..." You said quietly because you were really shy.

"Yeah..." Leo mumbled.

  You stopped what you were doing and went up to Leo. He looked at you confused before you gave him a hug. As soon as you hugged him, he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist. Yours was around his neck as you blushed at the position.

  Leo pulled away and you both stared in each other's eyes. You admired each other's features for a few moments before Leo sighed heavily. You both were still in the hugging position.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"You know what? I can't take it anymore."

"Take wh-"

  Before you could finish your sentence, you felt warm lips gently touch yours. It took you a few moments to realize that Leo Valdez, your crush, was kissing you.

  You kissed back as Leo moved his hands to the middle of your back and pulled you closer to deepen the kiss. You moved your hands to his mop of thick, curly hair.

  The kiss started to get heated, as he swiped his tongue across your bottom lip. You shuddered at the feeling of his slick, warm tongue that tickled your lip.

  You gave Leo access as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You moaned the tiniest bit as his tongue gently massaged yours. Leo pulled away so you both could breathe in some air.

  As soon as you sucked in a breath, Leo returned to kissing you. You backed up and your back ended up hitting the wall. You ran your hands over Leo's chest.

  The kiss started to get a little too heated. He pulled away once again and started attacking your neck with little butterfly kisses. Once he found your sweet spot, you moaned his name out quietly.

  Leo began sucking and biting your neck gently, leaving multiple little love bites. You enjoyed every part of the kiss, as this ended up being your first.

  You pulled away and took dominance over Leo's lips. You inserted your tongue and massaged Leo's tongue. He groaned in response, which caused you both to smile in the kiss.

"(Y/N)? Oh gods, you could've warned us!" Someone shouted.

  You and Leo immediately pulled away and looked at the intruder. It was Percy and Annabeth.

"It's not what it looks like!" You and Leo both said at the same time.

"Oh really? Because it surely didn't look like you were sucking each other's faces off." Annabeth stated matter of factly.

You and Leo both looked at each other and smiled sheepishly before looking down with an embarrassed expression on your faces.

"How did you guys even get in here?" Leo mumbled.

"You guys left the door open.." Percy replied.

"Oops...looks like I forgot to close the door...." You mumbled.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing in the same room?" Annabeth asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're roommates!" Leo said happily.

"Seriously? Why couldn't it be me and Annabeth as roommates. I have to be stuck with my bro Jason!" Percy whined.

Annabeth smacked Percy playfully before saying, "Wait. I thought two people of the opposite gender couldn't share a room together..."

"About that...I kinda told the front desk that I was gay just so I could get (Y/N) as a roommate...I requested to be with her..." Leo replied while blushing.

"Leo. You are one weird dork." You said while bopping him on the nose. He scrunched up his nose before smirking.

"But I'm your dork now because I'm your boyfriend!"

"Oh really? So that makes me your girlfriend?" You asked while giving a sincere smile and your eyes twinkling.

"I mean, if you want us to be in a relationship..." Leo said quietly.

"Of course." You said before giving him a hug in which he gladly returned.

"You guys are crazy." Percy and Annabeth said at the same time before walking out of your dorm and closing the door.

'Maybe college won't be so bad after all' you thought as you smiled because you get to share a room with your boyfriend.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey! Was this one shot good? I know it isn't my best and I could've definitely done better. I think this was really cute to make though. Anyways, check out my other books and ask me questions for my question book! Xoxo~Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
16.5K 1.1K 30
"Are you stunned by my handsomeness that you can't even speak? " Annoying....... "Or are you feeling shy? " Why would I be shy seeing such a funny fa...
2.5K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...