Mind Games>>Ricky Horror AU

By bittersweetlovings

I created him a year ago. He was suppose to be just a friend. Just someone I could talk to. Ricky saw my girl... More

Fücking Perfect
Ricky Burrito
Stop messing with my girlfriend
Make me
That was assault, bïtch!
Don't touch me!
I know you don't forget but I will
No one says no to Ricky Horror
He thinks he's a stud
Chris?
You need a guitar?
Morning, turtle doves!
I know Ricky can't play Vanessa
Please, don't leave me.
I said I'd never let you go
You used my stage name?
Alice with Josh, Andy with Ashley
I'm thirty-one not seventy-five
Kids are jerks
Time to be serious, A/N
You guys are scared of everything
Could your boyfriend be stalking us?
Are you two like...Married?
And I'll kick his äss if he touches you
It was me!
Everything is going to be okay
I really love you...
If only you could, runt
Q/A comments and PMs
I am glad you know how to get laid 1940s style
You're Ricky Olson not James Bond
Incubi and Succubi
Thery're the only family I have left!
...Ricky, I'm scared
They're going savage...
Congratulations, it's a brat
He's a lying snake
I'll see you on the better side
Ms, are you alright?
Epilouge
A Final Note/Disclaimer
Author's Note

It's a blood letter

153 7 5
By bittersweetlovings

*Ricky, you cinnamon roll. Happy belated Birthday to Jamie, the girl that is making our Ricky very happy:3
Also about two of you have asked if I will be at warped tour again this year and even asked me to interview MIW like I planned to do this fall at their concert. But, I will not be attending Warped, their is no date close to my state and I don't want to drive five to eight hours to get to the closest state honestly. I will try to interview them along with Breaking Benjamen( maybe) in October
And I now have three name suggestions:  little goths, rebels and black cats. You can vote for the three or suggest other names. I also have name suggestions for Vanessa and Ricky's last twin child that I will defiantly think about too. Thanks for all your input and I also hope you guys got the answers you wanted with the PM Q/A.*

"Cancel tour? Are you officially insane?" I huff at the manager, knowing that this is going to be harder then I thought. "It's an emergency, we can always reschedule dates! Please?" He sighs and rubs his bald head, obviously weighing his options. "If I do this, you do realize all seven of you are going to have to do something for me?" He glares mostly at Chris and myself, the two who started this whole mad decision he now has to make. "We figured so." I speak for the boys and try to keep my posture tall and collected. He nods before handing me his phone. "Best to break the news yourselves for starters." The boys toss each other worried looks, I don't blame them, who wants to say "Oh, hey, totally not our fault but we are cancelling all our tour dates which you've all been dying to go to and probably won't reschedule for a while. Hope you guys won't tear us to shreds! Love you all!" Yeah, no thank you either.

"Chris, you're our best speaker." Vinny pipes up, taking Chris aback. "Excuse me?"
"Yeah, your band, your problem."
"Vinny, you are as much a part of this band as me!" A smile shows my teeth to them and I glance at the phone, shaking my head. "We will do it together. I have fans too, they'll understand." The seven of us hand the phone to Audrey to record us in front of the tour bus. Our plan for who talks and who just keeps their hands behind their backs is in place and the pit of my stomach begins to do a 360 on the idea, so many people we were about to disappoint.

The video starts and I nearly freeze up. "Hello, fans of Motionless In White and myself, Vanessa Erualli. A lot of you have been aware of the events that happened at one of our latest concerts, many died and our condolences go out to the deceased's families. For that issue has caused our suspicions that someone might be watching us with an intent to hurt us or even many of you. It has also given us the idea to cancel all other tour dates till we can be sure you all can enjoy your favorite bands and music safely." My awkward personality began to show through my words, I give a glance to Chris and he shifts his hands.

"We also have three new young members added to our tour and some of you may have seen them backstage or pictures leaking to social media, but until the guardians and parents of these members decide to reveal them they will not be introduced. Our dates will be rescheduled and we hope every one of you will understand." Audrey gives Chris a thumbs up after she ends the video when he finishes. "Well, now, we just have the three flights back to Pennsylvania." Ricky mumbles and boards the bus where JoJo and her grandfather sleep. The little girl, no bigger then a small shoe box, curled onto his chest. Gabe lay in the nook of Greg's arm and his sister buried in her own arms with Greg's own arm protectively around her.

"That's pretty cute, we need a picture." I smirk, I take out my cell phone and quickly snap a picture with the thought of maybe posting it once everything is back under control. "Well, since the old man has the kids we need to have some grown-up talk." Ricky holds out his hand, half-way into the bunk rooms. I take another glance at the three children and their bed and feel the corner of my mouth twitch up. "What do you think goes through their minds about all of this?" I say when we reach our bunk and begin to settle down with my back against the wall.
"Probably wondering why we always have to travel, maybe they want to know why Vanessa keeps asking questions." I punch him on the bicep. "It's for a good cause."
"Knowledge?"
"Nope, the Vanessa foundation of Vanessa!" Ricky rolls his eyes yet with a lift of the corner of his mouth, sitting up in the bunk with his legs criss-crossed and his hands in his lap. "Alright, is this good or bad grown-up talk?" I guess you can say I am on edge since the incident at Josh's falling. I hope he was being sincere about his feelings and didn't just want to hurt MY feelings

"Well, that depends if anyone decided they want to hang out here and it really all depends on you too." Is he? Oh. "Are you sure? I mean, we are all tired and not to mention everyone is just on the other side of that door including my Dad and Chris—"
"You're stalling."
"No I'm not!"
"You're doing it right now!"
"No, I am just pointing out my reasoning!"
"If you don't—"
"Ricky!" I think I am amusing him more then reasoning with him by the looks of his smile and the way his head is slightly tilted to reveal his Adam's Apple. "I am giving you a choice,  you just have to tell me."

Now usually a girl that isn't Vanessa Erualli would be able to act sexy and deliver something worth watching, but when Vanessa Erualli tries that she somehow hurts herself or ends up laughing. "Um..." It's that moment when you don't know what to do or say.

Why does my life have to be filled with so much of...Ricky. "Whatever I can survive...Oh wait, no I can't. And neither can you." He lays on his back and smiles like the devil would. I make out a frustrated groan, he's right. Now that I am a creature that needs love and affection constantly I think I need to get use to it. After this next baby is here, I'll probably want nothing more then private time with Ricky a lot, and be stressing through the whole 'find this crazy monster' situation. I lay by him and place my hand on his chest, gently drawing random patterns while I decide how to handle him.

"I'm kidding, Vanessa, you know I'd never force myself on you. I can wait for a little longer." I nod and look up at the wood that supports Chris and Ash's weight at night, wondering if they ever have talks like this or if they never even really talk. I don't think either of them are happy in that situation. "So, this battle, do you guys really have to fight? Can't one of you just call a truce or something?"
"I wish it was that easy, it's just in a male's blood like any, all we ever do is fight." The bus begins to move and we are joined by Chris and CC, they climb into their own bunks, Chris's weight makes Ricky and I's "ceiling" nearly crack the wooden boards supporting the mattress. "Hey, fatäss, you're breaking your bunk!" Ricky pokes his head out of our bunk to inform Chris the awful news that he is gaining weight and needs to stop bouncing on the bunk when goofing off with Ryan or  Ashley. "I hope you two don't mind me crashing into you at three in the morning then."

"It will be a good alarm clock if anything." I point out, allowing myself to hang out of the bunk, the arch of my back easily conforming to the side of it. "Oh, look it's the opinion that doesn't matter." Chris says as I watch him scroll through his phone, he must be upset about cancelling tour and having to travel all the way back to Scranton. I roll out of my bunk and decide to descend up into Chris's. "What are you doing? Get away from me!" Chris backs himself up into the corner of the ceiling and wall. I wrestle the flailing Chris Cerulli to the bed and sit on his chest. "Hey! Watch it! A board broke!" Ricky yells from below, but I pay zero attention to his worry. "What's wrong with you tonight?"

"I was fine till you sat on my chest so I can't breathe!" I take a few strands of his hair and begin to braid it out of boredom of not getting an answer. CC is now interested in the brawl next to him and looks up from his computer where it looks like he is messing with a composition in Eb major. "Chris is mad? Woah! That, like, never happens, Vanessa." CC then goes back to his computer and his headphones cover his ears. I laugh and finish off the braid which Chris is now undoing in time for Greg to enter sleepily, JoJo is cradled in his arm and Renee lays on his shoulder while Gabe hangs onto his neck.

"I think they are all tired." Greg lays the two siblings in the nearest bunk before then placing JoJo in the back room with the crib. "Oh, yeah. This is for you, dear." Greg hands me a envelope that is unmarked except for my name. "Let me see." Chris reaches for the envelope and I quickly hold it away. "No!"

Creak.

Oh no...

Chris and I fall into the bottom bunk just as Ricky steps out to see JoJo, mattress cushioning the fall. "What was that?!" Several voices yell in fear of the bus possibly breaking down. Ashley runs back to see Chris and I laying in the bunk, wood and blankets covering us as we try to figure out what just happened. He is accompanied by Marilyn, Andy, and the rest of those who are up. Some standing on their tiptoes to see the scene. "Ow..." I mumble, a pounding feeling in my head and side. I lay on Chris still trying to recover from the small fall. "Are you okay, Vanessa?" Chris groans as he lifts himself up and glances at me with wide eyes. "No you aren't!" He touches my head where it hurts the most, I wince and them see black blood on his fingertips. "Is it bad?" I ask when Ricky rushes over to hold me and look at the wound. "I don't think it will kill you, but you are bleeding a lot."

I see the envelope still in my hands and blurry vision manages to make out my name, my blood drips onto it and I remind myself to keep my head up. "What is with the letter?" My vision clears enough to see that the paper is sizzling where my blood was, I turn it around to see no where to open it from. "It's a blood letter." I hear Ryan's voice in fascination. "It only opens and closes to the sender or the addressed's blood, be careful with it, you'll hear the sender's voice." I let Ricky begin to hold a rag to the bloody spot as I open the paper. Ryan isn't lying, I hear a small hiss before a voice that is to electronic for me to make out a male or female voice.

"Dear Vanessa Dawn Erualli,

This message is for your and your suitors ears only. No one but you, them, and I will no about it, because you can not speak of it till you know who I am. You may have noticed the recent events upon you. Your fans dying, your lover having doubts, Joshua Balz's falling, a ex lovers now battling for your heart and making advancements , and you still have yet six large events approaching. These events due with each and every sin you committed in your past life." I hear a almost snake like hiss in the back of my head, my vision now black. "Thou shall not commit murder." The fans dying...
"Thou shall not covent thy neighbor's wife..." Chris and Brandon's advances... "Thou shall not take God's name in vain." Josh's falling for Ricky and I..."Thou  shall not commit adultery." And this must be when Ricky was doubting if he really deserved me compared to other men. "And now...Thou shall not lie." I can't tell any of my other friends or family about this...

"You, Vanessa, are a pest to both Heaven and Hell. To demon and angel. You are and will be punished, by God's wrath and the vengeance of Rinialia. By the disturbance and jealously all over three men you took from her as a lustful lover, power lover, and a true lover, Christopher, Braxton, and Ricky. Prepare to hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally."

The voice begins to fade as I hear a sharp cry from JoJo, I try to escape the darkeness to run to see what was wrong with my baby girl, but the voice tortures me one last time with horrid pain only a mother could feel.

"And then God took the first born of the pharaoh."

...Only the sane will remain...

[The song doesn't really fit the chapter but I wasn't sure if any of you have heard MIW's new single and I like it.
Song: 570 by Motionless In White]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 922 14
I'm not suppose to like him. Why? Because he's my best friends boyfriend.
25 0 15
I may be human, and yet he is not. but well i love him with all my life. just with love sometimes comes heart break, what are you doing to my heart R...
4.9K 456 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...
18.9K 335 18
Ricky decides that he needs a new roommate after his friend Ryan moves out. So he did what anyone else would do and put out a ad on craigslist. Littl...