leo valdez x reader (book 1)

Від hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... Більше

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Truth or Dare Gone Wrong

2K 45 60
Від hypersomniac-

Hey guys! This was requested by kaykat246 with the phrase "YOU DID WHAT?" I hope you enjoy this story! Godly parent is Poseidon! There's a new POV!!! GEMINI IS LEO!!! I also find it funny how Aries is Clarisse and she's a daughter of Ares...
{NOT EDITED}
🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟
~Leo's POV~
  I was walking out of the woods from Bunker 9 when Travis and Connor Stoll ran up to me.

"Hey guys. What do you need?" I asked.

"Do you want to play truth or dare with me and Travis right now?" Connor asked.

"Sure! Where are we playing?"

"In the Hermes Cabin. Let's go!"

  The Stolls and I ran to Cabin 11 to play truth or dare. Truth me told, I was a little nervous to play it with them because I've heard some of the dares they give people.

  They include setting spiders in the Athena Cabin, letting a swarm of bees loose in the Aphrodite Cabin, screaming 'ADIDAS IS BETTER!' outside the Nike Cabin...Wow!

  When we got inside the Hermes Cabin,  we sat down on the floor. We had to move some Legos out of the way from there previous prank of stepping on Legos when their siblings wake up.

"Who wants to go first?" Travis asked.

"I'll go first." Connor said.

"Truth or Dare Connor?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell the girl you like your feelings." I smirked as his face grew paler and paler each second.

"H-how did you find out th-that I liked some-someone?"

"My girlfriend (Y/N) told me!"

"I knew I shouldn't have told her..." He mumbled before getting up and walking out the door.

  We followed him and he ended up going to the Aphrodite Cabin. Travis and I were laughing the whole time as he knocked on the door.

  Lacy answered and Connor looked back at us while blushing. Who knew he had a crush on Lacy? We couldn't hear there conversation, but we could also see Lacy blushing. They would make a cute couple.

  At the end of the conversation, we saw Lacy give Connor a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Connor walked back to us grinning like an idiot.

"What'd she say?" Travis asked.

"I've got a date tomorrow night. That dare wasn't that bad after all!" Connor chirped.

"Dang it..." I mumbled under my breath.

  We walked back to the Hermes Cabin and continued our game. Connor was taking forever to choose who to dare even though it was only between me and Travis. Finally, he chose.

"Travis, truth or dare?" Connor snickered.

"Dare as always.." Travis replied sassily.

"I dare you to....take a brick and through it at Jason!"

"Where do I get a brick?"

"I've got some in Bunker 9! Don't ask why..." I said.

We all traveled to Bunker 9. When we got to the entrance, I ignited my hands on fire and opened the door. We walked in and I grabbed the brick and handed it to Travis.

Travis accepted the brick and we ran to the Zeus Cabin. When we got to the Zeus Cabin, I knocked on the door and Jason walked out.

"Hey Leo. What do you need?"

"I need you to tell Piper that she is the bestest friend ever..." I said while giving the eye signal to Travis, who was behind a bush.

"Why can't you do that your-OW!" Jason shouted. Travis threw the brick hard and it ended up hitting Jason in the....uh...butt.

"NOT AGAIN! WHAT IS IT WITH THIS BRICK!" Jason shouted.

Me and the Stolls busted out laughing while running back to the Hermes Cabin to continue our game. We were laughing so hard to the point where we were on the ground with tears in our eyes.

On the way to the Hermes Cabin, we saw Jason hunching his was to the infirmary. That will be embarrassing for Will to check out...

"Leo, truth or dare?" Travis asked me.

"I dare you to flirt with a Hunter of Artemis..." Travis said.

"Are you kidding me! That will earn me two slaps in the face. One from the Hunter and one from (Y/N)! I can't do that to her."

"We'll tell her."'Connor said.

"Fine."

We walked out of the Hermes Cabin again. Connor ran to tell (Y/N) the dare so she wouldn't be mad at me. Travis and I walked to Cabin 8 because they were visiting.

I nervously walked up to the door and knocked three times. One of the Hunters, Julia, opened it. She was a daughter of Athena.

"What do you want Leo? Make it quick because no boys are suppose to be here." She replied.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man. I came to see you beautiful." I replied as I winked at her and did the little finger guns.

"Did you seriously just flirt with a Hunter of Artemis? Boys, so clueless and immature." She said as she slapped me across the face. Dang, she can slap hard.

Travis burst out laughing and told me I had a red hand mark on my face. Connor joined us and started laughing too.

"Con-Connor...you should've...seen it..." Travis said in between laughs.

We ran back to the Hermes Cabin and continued our game once again. The dares were just getting more and more dangerous. I dared Connor again and he did it. Connor dared Travis and he did it. Now, it was my turn.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Travis asked as he tried to hold in laughter.

"D-dare..." I said, suddenly growing more nervous by the second.

"I...dare you...to steal Clarisse's spear!"

"Are you serious! That can get me KILLED!" I yelled.

"A dare's a dare!" Connor smirked.

I got up ask went outside with them following me. Clarisse was sword fighting Percy, so her spear would be set aside.

  We ran to the sword arena, and sure enough, there was her and Percy sword fighting. I looked to the side and saw her spear. I stealthily went over to it, grabbed it, and ran.

  Before I ran, I saw Percy tell Clarisse something and point to what I was doing. She turned just as I ran and began chasing after me.

  Sadly, she was faster and she tackled me to the ground. She punched me in the face and stomach over and over again. There was some kicking. I tried my best to push her off.

  Eventually, she got off and gave me one last kick as I laid on the floor groaning in pain.

"NOBODY TAKES MY SPEAR!" She yelled before stomping off in anger.

  I tried my best to look around for the Stolls, but they left me so they wouldn't get beaten up like me. I waited on the dirt ground for someone to help me.

~Your POV~
  You walked out of Cabin 3 after taking a shower to get the sweat off of you from Archery. You weren't the best at Archery, but you were better than Percy.

  You ran to the sword arena to tell Percy that Chiron wanted him to show a new camper around the camp. After you told Percy, you walked around the outside of the arena.

  You saw your boyfriend Leo laying on the ground frowning in pain. You sighed because you knew he did something stupid. You ran over to him and knelt down by his side.

"Leo, what did you do?" You mumbled to yourself before helping the beaten up Leo up.

   You wrapped your arm around his waist and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You led Leo to the infirmary with your assistance.

  You got to the infirmary and called for Will's help. Will came and immediately guided you and Leo to a cot. You gently set Leo on it as Will asked what happened.

"Me and the Stolls were playing truth or dare and Travis dared me to steal Clarisse's spear. So I did it and she beat me up." He explained.

"YOU DID WHAT?" You yelled while scolding Leo about how many times you told him not to play truth or dare with the Stolls.

"So it was a truth or dare gone wrong?" Will summed up.

"Pretty much." Leo said through gritted teeth as Will cleansed his wounds and wrapped them up. He fed Leo some nectar and ambrosia.

  Leo was all bandaged up. You had to push him around in a wheel chair for a few days because he walked out with a few broken bones. You reminded yourself to yell at the Stolls for the ridiculous dare that almost killed Leo.
🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟
Did you guys like it? I'll update again tonight because I feel like updating a lot...Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was super fun to write! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

51.9K 2.1K 57
There are some things that even Leo can't fix. Leo/Nico boyxboy
1.9K 232 15
-In Control- [Book II - Dream Series] ____________________ "Sunshine, paint my life in red" ____________________ Kashitarō itou x Amatsuki Fan fictio...
246 13 33
This book is the sequel to "Alecxis' Life" Hi! My name's Alecxis! I have done so much in my life because of who- what I am. I've never been happier t...
54.8K 1.8K 25
You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it sounds cheesy, but all is cheesy in Leo...