Cupids Arrow: a Tale of Spaqua

By fangirlomatic

Speedy has affections for Aqualad, but he is afraid to confess, will Garth like him back, and what will happe... More

Eros' Exchange
Speedy's Fears
Afraid of what?
The Strange Noise
The Refuge
The Confrontation
The Secret
The Apprentice
The Docks
The Empath
A Love Story
Sick Heartthrob
The Withdrawl
Ever Fallen In Love
Vengence
Vengence Part 2
The Escape
The Note
Quality Time
Thanksgiving
The Dive
Decision
Blood
Christmas Gift
Freedom and Imprisonment
The Testing Begins
The Reflection
Testing Begins
Fanfiction on hiatus
The story returns
The Eyes
The Nightmare(1)
The Nightmare (2)
Srry for no updates
Raven's Vision
Lol worst author ever
Connecting the Pieces
Meanwhile
Continue?
I guess ill finish
The Search and The Tsunami
Scanning From The Sky
Delay for next chapter
Confrontations
From Dark to Light
Solutions

Long Awaited Return

158 3 1
By fangirlomatic

AQUALADS POV

I begin to stir as I hear a faint beeping sound coming from my right side. I squint my eyes to protect them from the harsh light that sits above me. I finally awaken fully when I feel my hand squeezed familiarly. I look to my left to see Roy sitting beside my bed. 

"How you feeling buddy?" Roy says with a somewhat sarcastic smile. 

His contagious smile gets to me and I beam, "I'm feeling alright pal." However my smile fades when I remember what happened and notice I'm in the infirmary. "Speedy, what happened?"

"You stopped the tsunami, but you ended up fainting. We brought you back to the infirmary while the others caught up with Brother Blood and threw him behind bars." Roy replied.

I sighed with relief knowing that I had been able stop the tsunami and that Brother Blood was no longer a concern. My smile returns and I scooch over and pat the infirmary bed. Speedy took the hint and laid down beside me. Our hands intertwine and Speedy leans over and with his free hand cups my cheek.

"Hey Garth..."

"Yeah Roy?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Speedy leaned in closer and began to kiss me sweetly. I smiled into the kiss, I knew this was exactly where I belonged. By his side. 

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
53.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
18K 621 6
Deceit and Remus have always been close since their first days of existence. So close in fact that they do some... more-than-friendly things. What wi...