His love changed me (Book I)

By hazenight1

(UNDER EXTREME CONSTRUCTION) That one party, that one night, changed it all. Caydee Mitchell was a rebellious... More

Party girl [1]
Matt, Lollipops and Seducing...... [2]
jealousy, redecorating, and the truth......... [3]
Talking to the moon [4]
Feelings, Blake and Just a kiss? [5]
Bob, predictions, sexual tension? [6]
Breanne?! [7]
Hard decisions, paranoid?.... [8]
Family, Eva, and sympathy? [9]
Zed, fights, humans..............[10]
Camping, happy meals and forgiveness......[11]
Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]
Painting, Hailey and secrets..........[14]
Lasagne, painting, princesses...... [15]
Nightmares, are you smarter than a 5 year old? [16]
Caydees nightmare....[17]
scars, weak, and talking........[18]
Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]
Dougie, Heat and Riots......[20]
Butterfly, them, and Derek............[21] (NEEDS EDITING)
Danger, sapphire and old friends.....[22]
Secrets revealed [part 1 of chapter 23]
Secrets revealed [part 2 of chapter 23]
Fights, Sierra, and Forgiveness.........[24]
Jinsu, Alex and being deceived by looks [25]
Last time? one peck, I love you.....[26]
Sacrifices [27]
Forced, Santa and Bracelets........[29]
Blackmail, Swings and being sad......[30]
Christmas shopping, Necklaces and Intense...[31]
He's back, Cocky and lies....[32]
Truth, French and déjá vu........[33]
Santa, Toys 'r' us and Sisters....[34]
Eiffel tower, surprises and Paris...[35]
Danger, Emails and unexpected surprises [36]
His love changed me [37] (Final Chapter)
SEQUEL
Check it out :D!

Time, distance, I was here....[28]

152K 648 142
By hazenight1

vote.

comment.

fan.

Guys let me know right now if you want a sequel immediately i started to write one but i wont complete it unless ya'll want one. i have a vague idea of what I'm going to do.

Also people who criticize evrey little bit of my writing SHUT THE HELL UP i didnt start writing to be perfect,  i write because its an escape so dont expect me to be perfect if i get one more comment about the discription or the quickness swear down im going.......im going.....im going .... to punch some  wall.

(did you know i did that when i was younger? i still do that RARELY when im angry. I asked my mum how i got the scar on my knuckle and she was like "you used to go wild when you were younger punching walls evreything") 

damn i was a violent child wasnt i? Eh. i blame my mum ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

4 years later.

“Holly get your butt down here! I don’t have time this morning” I shouted fixing my skirt in front of the mirror.

Oh yeah your hot

I smirked at my reflection I was wearing a white t shirt and high waisted skirt the white button up T-shirt was tucked into my skirt.

“Tristan, have you ate your breakfast?” I asked.

He nodded “yeah”

“Holly! I'm not joking stop ticking me of!” I exclaimed.

I picked up my bag “Ready for school Hailey?” I said.

She nodded “hang on”

“HOLLY! Get down here!” I shouted.

She walked down the spiral stair case her nose red and her eyes bloodshot “come here” I said walking out of the front room she followed me.

“ive just about had enough of this! You have 2 sons and you all you do is sit around all day and mope! Understandable you lost your mate, I lost mine to all of us did, Jasolene, sapphire, Charlie but were moving on with our lives” I said.

I saw a pained look cross her face and I pulled her into a hug “look, I'm just saying we cant cry for the rest of our life we need to move on, you need to move on for the boys and I need to move on for Hailey, please honey?” I said softly.

She nodded “Ill try, I just miss him so much” she sobbed.

“I know baby we all do” he said.

-----

“What would the answer to that be then?” I said leaning against the desk.

The class groaned “Miss M, why cant you just tell us the answers during the exam?” Taylin groaned.

I smirked “if you make sure that all the rest of the teachers are gone then ill do it” I said.

They chuckled “Miss M, come on…were going to fail” they groaned.

“Nah, I know you won’t….think about it this way; you revise now and tell you parents they let you have a party if you pass and if you do you all can get drunk and have the biggest party of the year?” I bargained.

They gave ‘whoops’ and a couple of whistles “you see now answer the question, why do you put salt on icy roads? Come on guys you should know this we learnt it for ages last year” I said.

When you add a salt to ice with a little bit of water, the salt lowers the freezing point of the water, keeping it from re-freezing as easily and helping to melt the rest of the ice.” Doug said we all looked at him shocked.

“What? It’s me…..Doug” he said.

I shook out of it “y-yeah…Doug that was right” I said.

“That was right, Doug you got something right finally!” Charlie exclaimed.

He smiled “I know I revised” he wiggled his eyebrows “right, Justine” he said.

She blushed and hid her head behind her book “We only revised we didn’t do anything so wipe that smirk of your face before I slap it of for you” she mumbled.

Doug stared at her dreamily, he wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box he was a bit…..very slow, he was her mate it was so obvious but she was a human she wouldn’t notice.

“Good job Justine you just did the impossible I’ve been trying for years to get Doug to listen to me” I said smiling at her she grinned sheepishly.

“Does this raise my grade like you promised?” she said hopefully.

I saw Doug’s face flash with a look of pain and he frowned I knew what he was thinking she's bothered about her grade and not me.

If Brent was here he would tell me not to butt in and I still would.

Brent, I miss him…so much, I wish he was here.

“A couple more lessons with Doug and yes…I keep my promises” I said grinning.

“Anyway, you know when the head master told you all that all the seniors could have a special trip at the end of the year after they get there exam results?” I said.

Exited murmurs and whispers erupted in the class.

“Because the other teachers picked” I said walking around the class, handing out the permission letters “wanna guess where I picked…because I'm just soo cool” I said sitting on my desk.

“L.A” some shouted.

“Australia?!”

“Iraq?!” Doug exclaimed.

Everybody stunned into silence and looked at him like he was crazy see what I mean when I say he's not the brightest crayon in the box?

“Iraq...Doug, why…what….how….” I sighed shaking my head giving up.

“Why in the world would we go to Iraq?” Justine said her thick British accent making Doug sigh in pleasure “there’s a confrontation going on, If we were to go there then we wouldn’t locate any high-quality hotel, and we wouldn’t have any good facilities that would make the trip any entertaining and the whole point of the expedition is for it to make us feel contented and pompous over our hard work and we cant possibly do that where there is a battle going on” she said flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

Doug just stared at her his mouth slightly open “That was hot” he breathed.

She scoffed in disgust and looked away from him.

“Were going Paris” I said.

Some squealed and some jumped up excitedly the boys gave each other high fives.

“Yeah, yeah the fee is $200 dollars including the hotel rooms, breakfast, lunch and dinner the stay is for 2 weeks, and you have to take your own spending money” I said reading off the letter.

“So yep” the bell rang.

“Bring them in tomorrow signed and the deposit” I said wiping down the board.

“Yeah okay see yah’ miss M” the class mumbled I nodded my head smiling.

They were more than a class I remember when I taught them for the first time there old teacher didn’t give a crap they failed every exam and they had lost faith in themselves so obviously I helped them and they started to get better we went through everything together they was a suicide, deaths we all hanged on and went through them together giving each other support I think that’s why they didn’t disrespect me I gave them respect and got it in return.

------

I walked into the house putting my bag on the floor I plopped onto the sofa and yawned I took of my heels and rubbed my feet they hurt after a long day of hard work.

I smelt food cooking in the kitchen and smiled “mamma! Holly’s cooking food!”

“Oh really” I said.

“yeyyy! Mamma can wi’ I have a kwiss’?” Tristan asked grinning sheepishly.

I giggled “of course my little prince get over here” I said.

He grinned and ran to me sitting on my lap and pointing to his cheek I gave him a peck and then pulled him into a hug.

“Cwistmas! We gwona see swanta’?” he asked.

I nodded “of course baby”

“Wauntie’” I heard 2 voices unison.

I saw holly’s twin’s walk towards me I grinned “hello my darlings” I said pecking there cheeks.

“Hwello’, we gwona’ see swanta’ tomorrow” Aiden grinned his green eyes covered in excitement.

I nodded “of course”

Tristan……my son.

Oh yeah did I mention I gave birth to Brent's son,

Funny, huh?

I have no idea why the birth pill didn’t work but I guess it didn’t, how Tristan survived the big claws of Sierra is beyond me. I wish I knew the pill didn’t work before I decided I wanted Brent in me, we could’ve just used a condom.

The twins had blonde hair and bright green eyes, I could tell the differences’ because Aiden’s hair was lighter than Ethan’s and Aiden’s face shape was more like matt whereas Ethan looked completely like his Mum.

Tristan jumped of my lap “lwets’ go plway’ with the snow” he said.

“Boys put your coats on” I said sternly “its freezing outside” I mumbled standing up and reaching for the coats on the coat hangers I took them down and zipped them up on each of the boys.

Tristan had brown hair and greyish brown eyes they were beautiful his face shape was exactly like Brent's he was gorgeous.

Brent I missed him there wasn’t one day that I haven’t thought about him was he okay?

Did he miss me as much as I missed him?

I closed my eyes stopping the tears I had to be strong.

Of course he tried to search for us, I knew he would he still loves me….right? We had no scent Jinsu’s ideas weren’t the worst I took a pill every month and gave one to the rest of the house it made us lose our scent so nobody could track us.

I stood up and yawned “I'm just having a nap holly ill be down in a while” I mumbled.

“Okay” she chirped happier than she was this morning……or every morning I guess my little pep talk worked.

 THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER I HAVE LIKE SO MANY MORE CHAPTER LEFT OF THIS BOOK DONT WORRY !!

me agaiin! :D! hows that for "shock" ;)

also im finishing Zed and Evas story (i didnt say it would be long LOL.....no thats not funny im cruel dont worry i have like 20 chappys of that left) and My mate has cancer thats it really ;)

Thanks guys, take care.

-Starstruck.

      xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Why Me? By Cailin

Fanfiction

2.3K 81 22
A long saga about Lexi, her love life, and her friends. This roller coaster ride will be sure to make you smile and cry. Thank you to all who support...
281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
810K 24K 32
She was sweet, innocent and a typical teenager. He was evil, dangerous and a sadist. Psychotic Love. An unhealthy obsession for someone, they're con...
5.1M 170K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...