leo valdez x reader (book 1)

By hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... More

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Prank Wars
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)

1.9K 60 84
By hypersomniac-

Hey guys! This is the last part! I promise it gets better. I hope you like this!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
   It was the day before Leo and Calypso's wedding. You were not ready for your best friend to get married to some evil witch that falls in love with every guy she meets. Leading up to the next day, you have been very sad and depressed.

  To get your mind off things, Nico decided that he was going to take you somewhere. You didn't know where, but you were excited.

  Nico often visited you at your apartment in New Rome. He was there when you needed him or a shoulder to cry on. All you had to do was Iris Message him and he would shadow travel to you.

  You decided to get ready. You grabbed a pair of black jeans and a baggy, gray shirt. You went to the bathroom and took a shower.

  After your shower and getting changed, you blow dried your hair and straightened it. You grabbed a pair of gray converse and slipped them on.

  You waited for Nico. You soon heard a knock on your door. You went to your door and opened it to reveal the Son of Hades. He gave you one of his rare smiles that he only shows you and Hazel.

  You grabbed your black Northface jacket and put it on because it was a little chilly out. You looked back at Nico before heading out the door with him.

"Ready to go?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"Starbucks. Coffee helps get my mind off things, so maybe it'll help you."

"Okay. Thanks."

  Starbucks wasn't that far from your apartment. You were surprised that New Rome actually had a Starbucks. You and Nico walked there.

  When you got to Starbucks, you and Nico sat at a table for two. You waited for a waitress to take your order. You and Nico talked a little bit.

"Hello. My name is Jenny. What will you two be ordering?" The waitress named Jenny said.

"I'll have a peppermint Frappuchino and she'll have a caramel ribbon crunch Frappuchino. Thank you." Nico said.

  The waitress walked away to have the other workers make yours and Nico's frappuchinos.

  While you were waiting for your orders, you were talking to Nico about your feelings of tomorrow. You heard the door bell go off, and looked at who entered. Nico did the same.

  Your eyes widened at who you saw. It was Calypso with....an Ares kid. What was she doing with an Ares kid? You saw them holding hands and stuff. You decided to text Leo.

You: Hey! Where's Calypso?

Leo: She's at work. Why?

You: No reason....

Leo: Okay. See you tomorrow! ;)

You: Yeah..

  Nico looked at you with a shocked expression. You both saw Calypso and Thomas, the Ares Kid, sit at a table for two. It looked like Calypso was on a date.

  The waitress came back with yours and Nico's order. You both thanked her and began drinking your coffee and watching Calypso and Thomas.

"(Y/N), you should take a video..." Nico whispered to you.

"You're right."

  You pulled out your phone and began recording the two. You didn't know if Thomas knew that Calypso was getting married tomorrow. You didn't say anything because an evil, yet brilliant, plan came into your head.

  Throughout the video, Calypso and Thomas shared a few kisses on the lips and everything. Surprising enough, Calypso kissed back and looked like she enjoyed them.

  Time flew by because you and Nico were both done with your coffees. You both got up and through them away and walked back to your apartment.

"Nico, I have a brilliant plan."

"What is it?"

"Tomorrow at Leo and Calypso's wedding, before they say 'I Do', you are going to put the video on a big screen and show everybody. I'll send you the video. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll do it only because I love you and you're my sister."

"Thank you so much Neeks!" You said giving him a hug.

  You both made it back to your apartment. You and Nico both went in and sat down on your couch. You both turned on Netflix and put it on both of you guys' favorite show: American Horror Story.

  After re-watching the first to seasons: Murder House and Asylum, you were getting tired. You sent Nico the video so he could use it tomorrow. Nico shadow traveled back to Camp Half-Blood, where he was staying.

  You turned off your tv and went to your bed. You snuggled under the black, fuzzy comforter and hugged your black body pillow. Of course, you put music on before you drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip~
   It was now the day of the wedding. You were ready to show Leo how Calypso really is. Calypso shouldn't be cheating on your best friend, especially with an Ares kid because they always bully the Hephaestus kids.

  You picked out a black, flowy dress and put it on. For shoes, you put on black heels that had cut outs in it. You applied gold earrings in your ears and attached a gold bracelet to your wrist.

  For make up, you did simple eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. You applied Chapstick to your lips. You curled your (H/L) (H/C) hair and did a water fall braid. You were no daughter of Aphrodite, but you were good at hair and make up. (Outfit above)

  You were ready for the wedding and headed to the beach, where it would be held. There was a white board to show a slide show of Leo and Calypso's memories together. That's where Nico would put the video.

  The wedding began. Leo was up at the front while Calypso was walking down the isle. Chiron would be marrying the two. Calypso made it up to the front.

  Leo and Calypso began saying their vows. They decided to make their own so it would be more meaningful. You weren't paying attention because you were watching Nico set up the video.

"Calypso, do you take Leo to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Chiron asked.

"I do." She replied.

"Leo, do you take Calypso to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I-"

"DON'T DO IT LEO! I have to show you something." You yelled and cut Leo off.

  He sighed before looking at your serious expression. All eyes were on you, but you hated it because of your shyness.

"Watch the video. Nico, play it." You said.

  Nico played the video. It showed Calypso and Thomas holding hands, hugging, and kissing multiple times. The whole crowd widened their eyes and looked back at Leo.

  Leo had a mad expression on his face, but tears were forming in his eyes. You hated seeing Leo cry because he never did.

"I'm sorry Leo, but I needed you to see who you would be marrying before you said I do..." You apologized.

"Is this what you were doing yesterday? Not going to work and being with Thomas!" Leo yelled.

"I'm sorry.." Calypso replied expressionless.

  Leo rolled his eyes and sighed. He looked around at the crowd staring at him.

"You're not sorry, otherwise you wouldn't have done it! The wedding is off Calypso, we're not getting married."

"You can't just do that!" She yelled.

"Watch me. I'm breaking up with you."

  Calypso screamed before glaring and yelling at you and Nico. You both ignored her. Then, something unexpected happened.

  You saw Leo running toward you. Everybody was still watching. When he got to you, he hugged you. You hugged back as he cried on your shoulder.

  He pulled away much to your disappointment. Then, he cupped your cheeks and slammed his lips against yours. After the shock was gone, you kissed back.

  Calypso was still screaming in the background as the crowd erupted into cheers. Leo wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you closer to him. Your fingers were in his hair, pulling slightly making him moan.

  He pulled away and got on one knee. He took the wedding ring that was supposed to be on Calypso's hand and put it on yours.

"I know you probably hate me for not believing you about Calypso these past five years. I don't care though. After that video, I realized who I really loved. I know we haven't dated or anything, but you've been my best friend for ten years, which I think is close enough. You were always there for me and always cared for me. You helped me through hard times even when you were busy or upset or had your own problems. I realized how strong of a woman you are. I'm glad that I can call you my best friend. I love you so much. Will you marry me...?" He said hesitantly.

"Yes!" You said. He smiled really wide and put the ring on your finger. You hugged him and kissed him over and over again. You both wanted to stay in each other's arms.

  Everybody started cheering, clapping, and congratulating you two. Maybe you didn't have to worry about being alone after all. Aphrodite finally answered your prayers and granted you the one wish you asked for over and over. After all, you and Leo were her number one OTP.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Told you guys it would be better! That was the last part sadly. I loved writing this request. It was originally going to be two parts, but I made it 4! By the way, IM SEEING FINDING DORY TODAY!!!! Don't worry Percy, I'll tell you how it is! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.5K 44
Hey. Title basically says it all. This is just a book about you and Leo Valdez's relationship. No smut, just kissing and cuddling. All the characters...
699K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
47.3K 1.4K 30
Help! Help me! I'm in love with the person who's supposed to be like a sister to me! Help me! *Scanning, complete. Diagnosis, puberty* SHUT UP!
469K 10.5K 34
Just a bunch of cute stories with you and the Heroes of Olympus boys! Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang Nico di Angelo & of course, the Super Siz...