A creature story (Immortalhd)

By Sararah_rah

"Emilee we've been friends forever. Ever since I met you... I always loved you, well not the way I do now, bu... More

A creature story (Immortalhd)
Chapter 1: The movies
Chapter 2!! O:
Chapter 3 : lolwut?
Chapter 4 : The worst hotel ever
Chapter 5 : Comic con Part 1
Chapter 6: Comic con Part 2
Chapter 7: Past events
Chapter 8: 4l3ks
Chapter 9: Stuck in your radio
Chapter 10: Creature game night
Chapter 11: Unexpected visit
Chapter 12: Congratulations your an actual man!
Chapter 13: Lacey the flower girl
Chapter 14: Non people person *Alert Alert*
Chapter 15: Alone
Chapter 16: Super smash bros. Brawl
Chapter 17: that works.. i guess?
Chapter 18: i hate hospitals
Author's Note <3
Chapter 19: Love me, Love me Say that you love me
Chapter 20: " I'm 19 not 15 you dumb stick "
Another author's note .-.
Chapter 21: Back in action
Chapter 22: Hurry up
Chapter 23: What happened and why did it?
Chapter 24: Pax day uno (1)
Chapter 25: Pax day.. how ever you spell 2 in spanish (2)
Chapter 26: Pax day Tres.. I think that's how you spell 3 in spanish (3)
Chapter 27: Fights
Chapter 28: Talks
Chapter 29: Piercings with Love
Chapter 30: The wedding
Chapter 32: Girlfriend or not (Finale)
Trailer

Chapter 31: The camping date

2.1K 34 8
By Sararah_rah

Me, sly, Brooke, aleks, Jordan, Dan, and James were in different cars now going to the camping site Jordan reserved for us.

Yup we're camping and Jordan wanted to make a video on it.. And its Friday, the day me and aleks date was supposed to take place I guess nature will be our setting.

Then the soon to be poorly made fire will be our scenery.

"are we there yet?" I groaned.

I'm the type of person that does not love outside even though I spent my life there, my step-mother was a smoker so every day its pretty much a signal to get the fuck out.

Which I did. I would just walk around outside and climb my usual orange tree and sit in the leaves peeling all the good oranges eating them. Just day dreaming. That was also at my dads home in Florida.

When I grew up, I moved here to Colorado. Things changed, it got cold.

"Almost" Sly sang as I threw my head up looking at the ceiling. I gave a slight grunt of disapproval. Making Brooke giggle in her seat. Aleks seemed pretty focused on driving, I couldn't blame him either.

When I saw us pull into a very foresty area, I sat up in my seat un doing my seat belt then.

"Finally! Ooh that looks like a good climbing tree!!" Brooke giggled as she pointed out another good sized tree. I nodded as we made plans to hang out in a tree today at some point.

I got out of the car as we parked and Jordan and them pulled in beside us getting out. Jordan walked in but quickly back out holding papers .

We're over here he had us walk over to the concrete pad and we all agreed going back to the cars unpacking.

-

They boys had the tent out beginning to, put it up, so me and Brooke found a tree that was right next to the pad and I began climbing up with her behind me.

I looked around and I saw many pairs of eyes on us and that wasn't including the guys.

People that were close to us had there eyes glued on us as they saw our abilities. I hoisted my self over a branch and sat down Brooke sitting on the opposite one. I laid back getting my phone out holding it over my head resting the back of my head on my arm.

The boys looked up at us in accomplishment just to be thrown down again to see where we were.

"How in the jell did you get up there" James said crossing his arms.

"We climbed.." I said slowly. "How did you climb up there there's no branches" Jordan said still surprised,

"Well I've been climbing trees for years, and I taught Brooke when we met. I showed her my spot in the orange tree and I taught her out to get up and out of there, it's really easy once you learn your footing" they nodded as I laid back.

A boy walked over and threw a nut at me as I sat up grabbing a bigger nut or more of a pine cone chucking it at him. He backed away and chuckled.

"Your like a squirrel!" he yelled and I just laid back.

"and your just an annoying brat, get the fuck away" he rolled his eyes and tossed another nut up here. Finally I had enough and sat up dropping out of the tree. Landing on my feet kind of hard.

I stood up straight from my previous squat position from hitting the ground and I walked over to him.

"Get the fuck out.." I said slowly making sire he understood.

I didn't get much sleep from the wedding yesterday so I'm a bit cranky.

"Make me" he said.

"Ooh you got balls don't you buddy" he grinned crossing his arms.

I reached over and grabbed Jordan's ace holding it in my hands.

"if you don't leave, you wont anymore" he backed away and ran as I sat the axe back down and turned back to the tree where sly struggled getting up and fell back onto his feet.

I easily reached up and picked myself up and back onto the branch leaving him to skulk around at the bottom of the trunk.

"I'll teach you one of these days buddy" he rolled his eyes taking out his phone. "Whatever" he sang. I just giggled in response.

I could see the boy from earlier walking over with another boy I couldn't really make out his face as leaves were in the way of his height.

"there she is! Get her Chase " the boy pointed to me in the tree making me freeze in place.  

Chase? Last name please?

"Chase and Michael Bowsi get back here now!" i heard a women yell.

Well thank you very much. I have learned not to leave this tree. Yup that sounds right.

"Lee! Get down here we're starting the fire" i could se the shoes of the two boys turn around as I lowered myself out of the tree. Chase's Eyes met mine and I just blinked them away as his brother dragged him off.

I sat in the red folded chair next to Aleks and he slowly grabbed my hand. I smiled at him as he did the same,

"Ok guys you might as well kiss so we know what's going on" Dan said simply looking at us.

"Uhm.." James gasped holding his chest.

"Please tell me you've kissed, if not then bad aleksandr bad!" aleks rolled his eyes as he turned his head to mine.

"kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" they all chanted. I looked around and my eye's met chase's I quickly looked at aleks and smiled and I leaned in with him and our lips mashed together. A sudden burst of butterflies hit me in the gut as our lips moved in sync before they parted and our eyes opened.

The group cheered as we looked at the floor. "guys stop this is embarrassing!" i whined. They all chuckled. I looked to chase who had his hands in his pockets kicking the ground,back and forth.

I pulled a wicked grin as I looked back to the group who was throwing small pieces of wood back into the fire.

-

I scurried into the tent where only aleks sat in the corner. He was inside his sleeping bag on his phone chuckling. He saw me walk in and opened his sleeping bag.

I walked over and sat in it with him and he pulled it over us zipping it closed. He laid down me doing the same as a pillow laid softly under our heads.

Brooke and sly walked in with everyone following behind. They all carried there sleeping bags under there arms opening them i rolled onto my side looking out the small holes of the tent where the starts shined through.

"Night guys" I heard Jordan murmur. "Night" we all replied as rolled on his side facing my backside. His arms wrapped around me pulling me up against him and more onto,the pillow. I turned to,face him and he kissed my forehead having me grin like a fool.

-  

"Aleks stop cuddling with your girlfriend in yours dreams and wake up" that was all I heard before my eyes opened to sly holding the camera up. I un zipped the sleeping bag marching up to him shoving my hand in the camera.

"dude! Get out!" I squealed as he giggled.

"aleks wake up, wake up aleks, aleks is that James pillow pet? Is that a pillow pet aleks? Aleks wake up and give James his pillow pet"

Aleks groaned sitting up giving sly the stink eye. "Bro get the fuck out" sly rolled his eyes giggled walking out with the camera.

When we finally came out I took a seat in the folded chair as everyone talked.

"well I'm gonna get some wood, let's go aleks" aleks walked away with him as I looked around the site. I saw James exit the bathrooms that were by the office pushing up his jacket sleeves, he walked over his hands stuck down his pockets whistling.

Aleks and Jordan came over the mountain, Jordan carrying big stacks of wood, aleks carrying some twigs eating ice cream.

"aleks what is that?" sly said pushing the camera up to him. "Drum stick he said happily taking another bite" I skipped over taking a bite and grinned.

Sly had me walk over with him to the hill where Brooke sat.

"Look its a sasquatch" sly said giggling. "I heard there's only two in existence" Brooke said making me laugh with her. Aleks walked passed us and into the woods as he climbed a rock not to far from here.

"what is he doing? Rock climbing?" he then quickly started his way back.

"Now he's coming back? I guess that rock was to good for for him. Wait is that the second sasquatch?" I whispered making sly giggle as aleks just flicked us off as he watched him.

He walked over and grabbed the camera from sly as we all went back to the camp fire.

"Let's gather round the campfire and sing the campfire song,the c-a-m-p f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song.  

If you don't think we can sing it faster than your wrong, it will help if you just sing along"... I started as then Brooke smirked yelling.

"BUM BUM BUM...."

everyone looked at us as we bounced around the fire singing.

"C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG, C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG if you don't think we can sing it faster than your wrong, it will help if you just sing along"

"Patrick!" i yelled to Brooke. "C-A-M-P F-I-R-E S-SONG. Good!" "Squidward!" i pointed to James as he stayed quiet.

"Good! It'll help... It'll helllplpl IF YOU JUST SING ALONGGGGGGG OH YEHHHH" I yelled.

We all bust into laughter and me and Brooke once again climbed the tree as we sang some songs.

"That's just the way it is" Brooke sang she was always in love with tupac. He was amazing.

"Three little birds, sat on my window, and they told me i don't need to worry.." I sang quietly and Brooke.

"Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet... Little girls double Dutch on the concrete" we snapped along as we continued singing.

"Magbe... Sometimes we got it wrong, but you know its alright.. The more that seems to change... Oooooo, the more that stays the same. Oh don't you hesitate" Brooke and looked at each other and ended up grinning.

"Girl put your records on.. Tell me your favorite song, just go ahead let your hair down. Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead let your hair down.. Your gonna find your self somewhere... Somehow.."

stopped there as we couldn't remember anymore lyrics. Clapping filled the air as we saw people gathered around the bottom of the tree listening to us singing.

This sounds so fucking cheesy but hey its my story. I looked around at the group of people and there like the rest, there stood Chase clapping along. Fucking. Great.

I swung my legs over a bench and kicked my feet back and forth as people finally walked away from the tree. I kept kicking my feet back and forth humming.

"Grease is the word mm mm Mmm mmmm"

Brooke climbed down the tree as I kept my position as the wins blew and the snell of bacon flew into the air from Jordan cooking. The smell kicked me out of my nature state hopping out of my tree landing in the dirt, standing up as fast as I could walking to the group taking a sniff of bacon.

"wow Jordan that actually smells good" he rolled his eyes as he continued cooking. I sat at the bench of the pre made bacon.

Sly walked over to me with the camera and shoved it in my face.

"we have lee here with us, she will be our lucky contestant and try the first piece of bacon to make sure we won't die from it" I rolled my eyes as I looked at Jordan for permission and he nodded.

I took a small piece of bacon and took a bite chewing.

Oh lord.. This is sooo good.

I ate the rest of the piece of pretended to spit it out and then grabbed the plate.

"ew its gross I'll save you guys the troubles and eat the rest. They all started to laugh as I grabbed one last piece before Dan stole the plate from me and sat it back on the table. I frowned as I ate my second share,

I was about to finish it before a pale hand grabbed it from me and chucked it in their mouth. I glanced up to see aleks dark brown eyes. I glared at him as his jaw moved from him chewing MY bacon.

Oh

Hell

No

I stood up and poked his head as hard as I could and that wasn't all if he fucking tried me again I might poke him even harder!

Oh yeah.. I'm mean.

Bad to the bone.

Fuck yeah..

Ok lee stop.

I sat in one of the many chairs around the fire as Jordan attempted to make eggs.

"are they supposed to be black?" I said tilting my head. He grunted in annoyance as his eggs weren't doing so hot. They had some color but then there was black... a lot of it to. 

I stood up as my appatite slowly died. oh god i think i'm going to be sick. 

"Jordan you might want to maybe... Get rid of the extra grease before cooking" he nodded putting the eggs onto a plate before walking over the small hill near by. He tipped the pan before the brown liquid poured into the tall grass leaving a puddle. 

I covered my mouth before Jordan came over the mountain oh so happy with his clean pan. Also in his other hand an almost- empty water bottle. 

He cracked another egg putting it into the pan then letting it fry. This time the color yellow staying. 

"It looksbetter than it did" I mumbled as they all chuckled and jordan grinned. 

"Yes yes it does, so let's eat!" I got up jumping to the picnic table. 

Aleks walked to my side giving me a kiss on the cheek making me blush as everyone gathered around. 

Aleks got close and whispered in my ear. 

"We'll go on a better date next time, if you'll let me have a secon chance that is" 

********

wooo chapta 31 ok guys, so this story is coming to an end and I'm not announcing what it is :P 

so stay tuned for the last chapter which may be coming soon. 

!!!!!!! oh gawd !!!!!!

So love you all vote/follow/Comment 

Xoxo *<3

-------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone go check out this beautiful profile! http://www.wattpad.com/user/Omgwresh

Read her books their really good<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 9 36
The Creatures are moving again. Y/N and Aleks are moving in together, as best friends, or so Aleks says. Is there love between them, or is it just a...
6.5K 252 11
In the chaotic world of a gargantuan apocalypse, J̷̭̐a͗͋͑̃̽ͭ͊c͓̫͐ͬ̎̄̆͆̒k̰ͯͨ̂͌̆ McLoughlin discovers old ties and uncovers t̷̹͇͉̺͉̠͓̍̌h̙͚͑͘ë́͏ ͪ̋̉ͫͪ̒̾...
15K 557 20
Eddie and Aleks both have very loving families and have been best friends since 6th grade. It is now half way into the 8th grade year and they are pl...
1.5K 19 14
This is the finale of the 3 part Jacksepticeye series Part 1: The Sparkle in His Eyes Part 2: Forever Isn't Her Read the previous stories before this...