The Leaf?

Av High5sgoaround

Ida Ayumin is now 11. She left her old clan when she was 6. Feeling alone, and exhausted she is discovered... Mer

The Leaf?
The beginning
I meet the inhabitants
Secrets Unfold
My New Ninja Life
Reliving the Past
My First impression, Really?
I Have to Work With Them!
Missions go Downhill
Need to Know Basis Includes...
Kidnapped and News
Violence is Sometimes the Answer
When Kitties Attack
We Enter the Chunin Exams
Talking Turtes and Scary People
Have I Ever Told You I Hate Writing
Saying Farwell
Did I Just Get Bit
I'm Not Alone
More Purple
Say What!
Needle, NOOO!
Revenge is Sweet
A Girls Dream, is my Nightmare. A Day with Sasuke
Nothings Changed
My summoning
The Chunin Exams Begin
Watching the Fights
Ducks, Pandas, and Medical Ninjas, Do Not Mix!
Kabuto is Dummer than He Looks
Way to Go!
Here it Goes
It's War
Let's Make the Alcoholic our Leader, Why Not?
Unforunate Sightinings
Getting Advice from Naruto
Rematch With the Gay, Purple and Glasses Wearing, , Pain in the A** ,Ninja,
Making a Few Stops on the Way
Back Home
Almost Discovery of Sasuke's Fear
Racing with Meanies
Oh, That's Who He Was
Fight With a Purple Eyed Ninja
And the Winner Is...
Ear Shaped Landing
Friend Vs Friend Vs Apple Vs Orange
Confused Beyond Belief
My Best Friend the Traitor
New Determination
Break-Outs to Break-Ins
Ally or Enemy?
Secret of the Spiders.
Into the Mouth of the Snake
Where'd That Come From
Short Chapter, I know
Interesting Day, but Not Unusual
Shino's Fetish Has Advantages
Starting Of Our Mission
Let the Hunt Begin
Search Continues
Running Out of Time
Finding Henry
Found to Be Lost
So Close
The Begining Has Barely Begun

Zero-Gs and More

9.7K 282 60
Av High5sgoaround

All I have to say is my fingers and toes are really cold.  I also want any one reading this to read my other story Two Sides to Everyone.  Comment on it to tell me if you like it or not also vote and fan on it.  Vote and fan on this story too.  Thank you too all my fans and to everyone following this story.

***
Story Start

I don't know if I was the only one scared or not.  My guess is not Naruto and Sakura looked like they just saw a ghost and even Sasuke was paler.

"So what do we have to do?" I asked my voice shaking a little bit.

"Heh, just follow me" with that Kakashi sat up and tried to stand.

"Whoa, Sasuke give me those crutches" I ordered as I supported Kakashi.

"Hn" was all he said in reply.  As he picked them up and handed them to me.

"Here you go Kakashi.  These will help" I put them in his hands.  He put them under his arms and stood up with me helping him.

Before we made it out the door Tsunami said "Oh good I'm glad you found the crutches.  I hope they help" she smiled at Kakashi.

"Thank you very much" Kakashi resounded with his closed eyed smile.

We walked into the green scenery of the forest.  We walked about ten minutes in, until we came to a little clearing.  "Okay your mission is to climb a tree without using your hands" Kakashi told us.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke looked at him like he just said I have another head appearing on my back.  They obviously have never really done anything to control their chakra.

"Here like this" Kakashi said.  He then sent his chakra to his feet and balanced it.  Then he walked up to the base of the tree put his foot on it and climbed up.  The others were gaping I just stood there.  "Use these kunai to mark your progress" he threw a kunai at our foot.

"Um, Sensei" I asked unsure of how I should ask this.  "I can already control my chakra fairly well" I finished.

"In your old village" he stated more than asked.

"Yeah"

"Hmm I remember you telling me that you have special powers.  How well can you control those?"

"Not well" I answered looking at my feet.

He chuckled before he said "Okay then how about you practice some of those.  I can't show you how though since I don't know either"

"Okay" I sighed before I walked away.  I went to the complete left side of the clearing and sat down.  'Hmm what should I practice with If I get out of control with my telekinesis than I could end up killing one of my teammates.  That would be bad ,right?  Okay so no weapons then.  Hmm what to do, what to do.

"Oh" I said aloud jumping up and untying my headband.  It could only sort of hurt someone.

I sat down again and put my headband on the ground in front of me.  I started by clearing my mind like I was thought, only focusing on the headband, and where I wanted it to go.

I lifted it about a foot of the ground and over two feet to the right before I lost my concentration.  I stood up and went to pick it up and bring it back to the place I was sitting.  I tried to make it go another foot in the air and another foot right.  

By the end of the day I could only move it four feet into the air and 3 feet over.  Sakura was the only one who really made any progress today.  I was really upset how the pink, high-pitched, annoying blob could make more progress than me.

As soon as we got back to the house we all sat down waiting for the food to come out.  I saw a picture on the wall, it had Tazuna, Inari and Tsunami in it, but it looked like there should be another person.  The person was torn out though, so I would ask about it later

Everyone was sitting around making small conversation until dinner came out then all of us dug in.  I was have way through my first bowl when Naruto and Sasuke puked up there seventh one. 

"Don't eat so much if you are going to puke it up" Sakura scolded both of them.

"I can't stop eating I need to get stronger" Sasuke stated a determined look in his eyes.

"And I can't let Susuke be better than me, so I have to eat more than him" Naruto challenged glaring at Sasuke from across the table until both of them puke AGAIN!

"It won't make you stronger puking your food up" Kakashi lectured them.

"Nope it will tear your stomach and ruin your throat" I warned eating another bite of rice.

Both of them glared at me, but slowed down all the same.

"Why is someone missing from that photo?" Sakura asked suddenly pointing to the picture on the wall.

"Sakura you don't just ask that" I scolded.

"You were looking at it to"

"He was my husband" Tsunami whispered holding back tears.

"He was a hero" Tazuna added.  This upsetting Inari for some reason cause as he got up he banged his fist on the table.  I hung his head as he exited the room.

"Dad!   You know how this subject make Inari feel" Tsunami scolded.  This was the first time I actually saw her genuinely upset.  She also left the room and my guess was to comfort Inari.

We all looked at Tazuna for and explanation.  He looked at the table for a few minutes choosing his words carefully.  "Kiaza is not Inari's real father, but he is the closest thing he had to one." he paused again. "He was a very gentle man kind and caring.  Kiaza brought the meaning of courage back to our village when Gato destroyed it.  Because of that Gato saw him as a threat and got rid of him.  Many people see him as a hero, but Inari see's him as..." he paused again. But this time he couldn't speak anymore emotion was just overflowing in Tazuna.

"Inari see's him as a fool because he got himself killed protecting what you believe in" I finished and Tazuna just nodded his head.

"I don't understand though if he was a hero than why is Inari ashamed?" Naruto looked around confused.

"If Inari really cared about him then it must have been really hard to see him go, and he doesn't know how else to deal with it" I told him looking into Naruto's eyes.

We both didn't get why Inari thought that, but we just had I accept it for now.  I yawned and stood up.  "I'm going to hit the sack" I told them stretching and walking to the hallway that led to my room.

"Night Ida" I heard Naruto shouted behind me.

                                                                               ***

"Ida get up" something nudged me.

"No" I muttered rolling over.

"We have a mission to do.  In case you forgot" the voice sounded annoyed now.

"I said NO" this time a said it while putting out a vibe that said mess with me if you dare.

"Kakashi Sensei.  Ida won't get up" the voice complained fading away as it went down the hall.

Finally a few more moments of piece.  I laid there for a few moments breathing in the tranquil are until "oouf" was the noise that came out of me as someone jumped and landed on me.

I opened my eyes and they were bulging out of my head.  I looked up and Naruto was sitting up my stomach.  "HOLY MOTHER OF ICE-CUBES HOW MUCH DO YOU WIEGH" I screamed as soon as I got some wind make in me.

"If you say you will get up than I will get off" he teased me pushing himself farther down.

"I'm going to kill you”

"You can't do anything when you’re under me"

"OH YEAH" with that I used my strength and pushed the blonde off of me.  Then I stood up grabbed the color of his jacket and threw him as hard as I could out the already broken door.  He hit the wall with his face and slid down to a pathetic lump on the floor.

Tazuna, Sakura, Saskue, and Kakashi all looked at Naruto to me fuming, in my smiling panda T-shirt, with wide eyes.

"I'm glad I hadn't made her that mad, or I might be dead" Tazuna muttered.

"She may be stronger than Sasuke.  No wait no one can be" Sakura said and then shook her head at the last part.

Sasuke was too busy glaring at me because he knew I was stronger than him.

"You've been holding out on us Ida" Kakashi laughed.

I smiled finally over them waking me up "I warned you all not to judge me because of my size.  Now what’s for breakfast?"

We all passed Naruto, who was still drooling on the floor, to the kitchen.  We all had a nice conversation about eggs and stalkerish vampires.  Naruto decided to join us about half-way through.  He had a nice bump on his head that I couldn’t resist poking. 

The bumped wiggled and then stopped.  While Naruto wailed in pain.  "Why did you throw me" he asked once I was done poking his it.

"You sat on me"

"And that gave you the right to give me brain damage."

"See you are at no loss.  Your brain wasn't right even before you met me, so no harm done" That got a laugh out of everyone even Sasuke.  Naruto just looked offended.

After breakfast Kalashi told us what we would be doing today.  "Sasuke and Naruto I want you to keep trying to climb the trees.  Sakura and Ida I want you two to go with Tazuna"

"Wait how come I don't get to train?" I complained.

"Because I don't know how your powers work and I don't want you over using them and getting hurt" he said in a this-is-final-no-more-questions kind of voice.

"Fine" I grumbled grabbing my bag from the floor and walking out of the house followed by Sakura and Tazuna.

When we got to the bridge I saw about twenty men varying from the ages of 20 to about 50.  For as important as this bridge is there really is a lot less people working on it then I thought would be.  I looked at Tazuna the question written on my face and he just shook his head sadly.  All the other men were afraid to work because of Gato.

I sighed and sat down.  This was going to be a long day.  I got out my flute to practice another one of my talents I didn't mind using them since Kakashi Sensei wanted me to.  Know I have a reason to improve them.  They aren't for that clan anymore they are for my friends, so I will improve all three of them.  No matter how long it takes.

First I needed to find something living to practice it on.  I didn't really want Sakura to know of all my powers yet I'm pretty sure that she knew about telekinesis, since she watched me yesterday. 

After a few minutes of just sitting there with my flute out I found a little beetle crawl a foot in front of me.  I put my flute to my lips and started to play a tune.  Whenever it comes to my sound hypnosis I never know what to play.  My brain connects with the brain waves of the living thing and tells my fingers to move to play the right note, so that is why it won't work on non-living things and why I need to have a lot of concentration.  I already believe I have ADHD so I can't really sit still as it is, but I really need to connect tell my brain I need this thing to do this move and then my brain has to tell my fingers to move all in a couple seconds.  It really is not easy.

I didn't want it to be to obvious I was controlling the beetle so I had to just move up, down, right, and left.  I had been doing this for a good five minutes and would have gone longer, but Sakura had to ruin everything with the little mouse voice of hers. "I've never seen I beetle stay in one place and move like that before."

My concentration blown I ended on a sour note and took my flute from my lips to glare at her. "You like to ruin everything don't you" I hissed.

"Why are you so offended" she scoffed and turned away.  I was a little tired now, so I put my flute away and took out a pencil and paper. 

I was almost done with my bear eating Sakura drawing when Tazuna said it was time to go.  I put my pencil in my bag when Sakura came over to look at my drawing.

"Hey this is really good.  I didn't know you can draw" she said her tone bright I looked at it too.  Wow does she really not know its her being eaten by a bear and I thought Naruto was dumb.  "Wait is that me" she said turning around to glare at me.

Oh crap I'm dead.  I quickly picked it up and shouted "You'll never catch me alive" as I ran away.

"IDA" she growled/yelled my name like she does Naruto's sometimes.  Now she sounded like a bear.  I was to busy watching her chase me that I didn't see the tree in front of me. 

And being the ninja I am I quickly ran out of the way and missed it, right?  Nope, since I was too busy watching Sakura running behind me that I ran face first into it.  I hit the tree with the force of a 300lbs elephant.  The tree cracked or wait was that my skull.

I now lay flat on my back staring up at the purple sky.  Then I nice looking green man came over to me.  "Ida" he called.  I blinked my eyes a few times and the sky was no longer purple and the green man was Sakura.

"What" I groaned through the pain in my head.

"Are you okay you’re bleeding"

"Huh" and then I felt it the warm sticky feeling of blood pooling in my hair. "Yeah I'm fine" I muttered sitting up and feeling the blood rush down the side of my face.

"Are you sure that's a lot of blood"

"Yeah, head wounds always bleed a lot.  Now just keep away the antelopes, I'm tired" I sighed almost incoherently as I laid back down on the hard dirt ground.

                                                                                   ***

"Ah" I cried out as soon as I tried to sit up.  It felt like someone had taken my head and used it as a baseball then thought it would be fun to stand on.

"Oh Ida, don't sit up just yet" came the soothing voice of Tsunami.  I looked around and saw her sitting on her knees in the right back corner of the room.  "Sakura and my father brought you back.  They said you ran into a tree" she asked the last part trying to look serious, but having to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah, Sakura was chasing me and I wasn't watching where I was going" I sighed laying back down.  "How long have I been out, you look really tired?"

"About three days" she answered.

"Any you've been staying watching me this whole time, oh gosh thanks" she was really nice "So what has happened since I've been out?"

"Naruto and Sasuke both made it to the top of the tree and Kakashi is all better now"

"That's great I knew they could make it.  Where are they now?'

"All of them are on the bridge now except Naruto, he had used to much of his chakra and passed out, your Sensei let him sleep in.  Good news on the bridge too, it will be completed in just a few days."

"Oh thats great" I sighed laying back down.  I closed my eyes and as soon as I did a cold feeling seeped deep into me.  My friends were in danger.  I didn't know how I knew I just did.

I bolted up ignoring the pain in my head.  "What is it Ida"

"My team they need me I have to go" I told her while unwrapping the bandages around my head. 

She grabbed my wrist "Ida no, you are still hurt I can't let you go"

"I'm sorry, but I need to" I said rather roughly while pulling out of her grasp and rushing to wake Naruto up.

"Okay Ida I know I can't stop you, but do be careful"she asked me before I opened the door to Naruto's room. 

I nodded my head and threw the door opened.  "NARUTO GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED AND GET A JOB THIS IS NO TIME TO BE SLEEPING" I yelled which really hurt my head.

"What, where are they I can take them" Naruto slurred his words from sleepiness.

"Our team left us and I think they are in trouble" I told him in a queite voice than normal.

"Oh okay well give me a few moments to get ready and we will head out" he said rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

He didn't even wait for me to get out of the room before he started taking off his shirt "DUDE!" I yelled and made my head hurt.  I was out of the room in two seconds flat.

"Ready?" he asked coming out three minutes later.

"Yep" and with that we ran out of the house"

    ***
Story End

I hoped you like it, but I don't know if you won't tell me, so please comment and vote.  Now before I go let's hope we all turned a lesson from Ida.  Make sure you don't let Sakura see you drawing a picture where she gets eaten by a bear.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

212K 6.3K 43
Tsukino a 12-year-old from the ANBU root, trained by Danzo. She's emotionless or that's what it seems like on the outside. She became emotionless lon...
15 0 10
Naruto Fanfiction Some time ago, the powerful Kyoku clan was attacked and killed off. They were at home in the leaf village when everything changed...
87.2K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
353K 13.2K 32
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEAM EIGHT UNLEASHED) The Shinobi world is a harsh, unforgiving place. Akari Kita knows this. And yet, it's been her dream to beco...