Fierce And Fast A Kion X Fuli...

Bởi kiouli7678

Hi there! It's my first time making a fanfiction. I'm a big fan of The Lion King and The Lion Guard. I really... Xem Thêm

Part 1: The Bad News
Part 2: Keeping More Secrets
Part 3: Kion Gets Jealous
Part 4: Kion's Confession
Part 5: Kion's Troubled Heart
Part 6: Fuli's Thoughts
Part 7: Hakuna Matata (No Worries)
Part 8: Our Friendship We Shall Defend,Friends 'Till The End!
Part 9: Fuli Tells The Truth
Part 10: Fuli's Past
Part 11: Kion And Queen Frelisse's Talk
Part 12: The Day Everbody Was Waiting For
Part 13: Time To Go
Part 14 Characters
Part 14: The Reiunion And The Broken Hearted Lion Cub
Part 15: Zach Likes Fuli
Part 16: The Invitation
Part 17: The Visit And The Bad Surprise
Part 18: Blinded With Jealousy And Anger
Part 19: Fuli's Death
Part 20: The Truth Hurts
Part 21: How Could A Heart Forget?
Part 22: The Heart Can't Stop
Part 23: The Heartbreaking Funeral
Part 24: Time Skip
Part 25: Glimpse Of The Past
Part 26: Kion Moves On... Wait,WHAT?!
Part 27: Old Friends Meet
Part 28: Over Protective Brother
Need More Characters
Part 29: Love Hurts
Part 30: Brotherhood Ruined
Part 31: Meeting Her Again And The Big Truth
Part 32: I Have No Title For This One... SORRY! XD
Part 33: Katelyn Meets The Lion Guard (Belated Birthday Special)
Part 34: The Big Search
Part 35: Katelyn Meets The Royal Family (Kiara,Simba,And Nala)
Part 36: To The Pridelands
Part 37: Back Home
Author's Note... I'M SO SORRY!
R.I.P. Katey

Part 38: Girl Talk

2.1K 20 10
Bởi kiouli7678

A/N: Before I get to the chapter,I've been tagged and told me to post it here.

1. Do you have a crush someone? If so,who? - Yes. His name is Adrian G. Guariña.

2. Battery percentage? - 18%.

3. Girl bestfriend(s)? - Faith Dweyne F. Villanueva,Maria Denilyn G. Gualvez,Herschelle Keith Baeza,Abegail B. Federiso,Pia B. Fernandez,Josabeth B. Belando,Zhyra Immaculate Villare,Sine B. Hubilla,Feby Jane G. Hainto,Angeli'c C. Saludo,Yumira G. Tabing,Maryum Alindogan,Graciell Mei G. Guarin,Chloie G. Jolo,Chelsea Grace S. Guab,Mariann Clair C. Hebres,Rachelle Ann E. Hina,Alyssa Mae B. Brucelo,Trisha Felle G. Baeza,Maxene D. Pereira,and Denisse Mickaella N. Rayel.

4. Boy besfriend(s)? - Adrian G. Guariña,Bryllourence G. Aurelio,Albert L. Duave Jr.,Rhonne Vincent B. Hubilla,Jevan Dex G. Miranda,Mark Vincent M. Rabelas,Menald G. Legaspi,John Paul B. Gregori,Joed G. Bautista,Ayr Rand G. Balalio,Scottvincent L. Red,Ron Benedict T. Ladesma,Christian S. Bedis,Ken Edward D. Hebres,Sid Alheuz C. Hapin,Yuri G. Tabing,and Daniel Ace H. Dolosa.

5. OTP(s)?: Kion X Fuli "KioUli" - The Lion Guard,Chris X Joy "JoRis" - Superbook,Simba X Nala "SaLa" (I don't know the shipname XD) - The Lion King,Kovu X Kiara "KiOvu" (again,I don't know the shipname XD) - The Lion King II: Simba's Pride,Ben X Mal "BAl" - The Descendants,Chase X Skye "SkAse" (don't know the shipname XD) - Paw Patrol,Albert X Mariann "MarBert" - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune (JGAES is my school and Grade 6 - Neptune is my grade and section),Mark X Faith "MaIth" - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune,Christian X Herschelle "ChriSchell" - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune,Daniel X Feby "DeBy" - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune,Ken X Pia "KeIa" - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune,and Kimberly X Adrian "KimRian" (don't judge me! Hehehe... XD) - JGAES Grade 6 - Neptune.

Sorry for not updating in so long! School sucks and I was LITERALLY brought to the school clinic yesterday because I had a head ache and the nurse said I had a fever and my temperature was 38.1 which means I was sick but I decided to stay in school and slept and when I woke up,it was LITERALLY our last subject which was Math... WHY MUFASA?! WHY?!... I hate Math... This author's note in the longest out of my histories of author's notes so back to the story!

Kiara's POV:

We just met new friends,Coleth,Nerria,and Katelyn. A while ago,we introduced Fuli to Ara... One of our friends. And did I mention that Dad decided to let Jasiri into the Pridelands?

Fuli: Hi girls!

Girls (except Fuli): Hi Fuli!

Fuli: How's it going?

Vitani: Good.

Fuli: I heard that you and Kopa are dating.

Vitani: Yeah... So are Kiara and Kovu.

Fuli: That is so a-Bunga-dorable! Ha! Bet Bunga didn't thought of that catchphrase!

We all laughed.

Me: What brings you here Fuli? As far as I'm concerned,you hate water.

Fuli: Used to. But when I was living in Lerixland,I saved about thirty-five zebras from getting eaten by crocodiles in a pond.

Me,Vitani,Tiifu,Zuri,Jasiri,and Ara looked at Coleth,Nerria and Katelyn.

Coleth,Nerria,and Katelyn: It's true.

Jasiri: All by herself?

Coleth,Nerria,and Katelyn: Yup.

Me: Wow.

Fuli: *giggles and gets in the watering hole*

Me: But you started hating water when you saved Mist from almost drowning in a watering hole in the Cheetah Kingdom.

Fuli: That's because I also almost drowned from saving Mist. But when I saved the zebras,I had amnesia so I didn't remember that I hated water.

Me: Wow... Now I get why Kion likes you so much.

Jasiri: Kion and Fuli sitting on a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G *sarcastically rolls eyes*

Me: You're just jealous because you had a crush on Kion before. *smirks*

Jasiri: So did Vitani,Tiifu,Zuri,and Ara. *smirks at Vitani,Tiifu,Zuri,and Ara*

Vitani,Tiifu,Zuri,and Ara: SHUT UP!

Fuli: Wait,WHAT?!

Zuri: That was before!

Tiifu: Yeah,hold on your spots and calm down!

Fuli: *sighs with relief* Oh good.

Ara: You really love him... Don't you?

Fuli: Yup.

Fuli's POV:

My heart nearly stopped when I heard that Jasiri,Tiifu,Zuri,Vitani,and Ara had a crush on Kion. Good thing that was a long time ago. You could say I easily gey jealous but hey,that's me.

Zuri: So Fuli. How did you and Kion first met?

Me: Well,I recently left the Cheetah Kingdom that day and I was walking around finding a new place to stay. You see,it's tradition for the last borned daughter that has royal blood to leave the kingdom and find a new home to start a new family at the age of seven months old. So,when I was looking around,I found myself here in the Pridelands,it just so happens to be that while I was looking around here in the Pridelands was the same time that Kion was allowed to leave Pride Rock by himself for the first time. We bumped into each other and he gave me a tour since I told him I was new here. And we found out more about each other and we decided to become friends so there,that's how we first met.

Zuri: *squeals* It's like you two were meant to be!

Tiifu: *squeals* Yeah!

Ara: *squeals* So perfect for each-other!

Me,Vitani,Kiara,Nerria,Coleth,and Katelyn: WATCH THE SCREAMING!

We all laughed.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Did I mention that we moved to a new house because our old house was kind of haunted a little?... Okay,a lot! I got locked up in my room and the TV suddenly turned on showing a horror movie and my electric fan was laughing evily... It was so scary! And did I mention that I live near my crush's house now? I also live near my other besfriends' houses which are Abegail,Faith,Yumira,Yuri,and Rachelle.

Me: *sighs with relief* All done packing! *hears a knock on the door* Coming! *opens the door*

Adrian,Abegail,Faith,Yumira,Yuri,and Rachelle: Hi Kim!

Me: Hi guys! *looks at Adrian but ignores him* Come in.

Faith: Wow... You seriously painted your room black and red?

Me: You know I'm kind of rebellious.

Adrian: Boy do I know it. *sarcastically rolls eyes*

Rachelle: That's because she kicked your butt at skate boarding!

We all laughed except for Adrian.

Adrian: I still have the scar to prove it! *shows his scar which is placed on his right arm* Yeah,when Rachelle said that I kicked Adrian's butt at skate boarding she meant LITERALLY. I knocked him off of his skate board accidentally because he challenged me to a skate boarding competition and BAM! He got unbalanced then fell off his board really hard.

Me: Yeah,sorry about that. But I can't help that I'm the best at skate boarding. *smirks*

Adrian: Pfft! Show off! *sarcastically rolls eyes*

Abegail: Ayyyyyyiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! The two are talking!

Yumira,Yuri,Rachelle,Faith,and Abegail: KimRian! KimRian! KimRian!

Adrian: Oh boy,here we go again. *sarcastically rolls eyes and sighs*

Me: Live with it. 'Cause it's gonna go on for a long time.

Adrian: How come you are so calm about this?

Me: Uhhhhhhhhh... Well... He doesn't know I have a crush on him. *blushes*

Faith: Katey has a crush on you Adrian!

Adrian: Wait,WHAT?!

Me: Oh boy. *sarcastically rolls eyes and sighs* That is not true. Good thing I live alone now... Yes,I live alone but Adrian,Rachelle,Yuri,Faith,Yumira,and Abegail decided and was allowed to live with me starting from now on... My family left and went to America so I'm here alone.

Adrian: Well,if that's so... Then I have something to tell you... I-

Cliffhanger! Yeah,I'm evil... Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N: What do you guys think? Why does it look like the story in my room and the author's note above are longer than the actuall chapter? Anyways,don't forget to comment and vote! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.6K 532 30
hey guys, this is a story about my favorite TLG characters kion and fuli! I love this ship since the beginning and I always shipped these 2 and its t...
15.8K 201 13
This takes place during season 1. Fuli has a problem with dealing with her past, and Kion wants to help her. But along the way they fall for each oth...
3.4K 24 10
Kion and Fuli fell love each other in the Lion Guard and soon both Kion and Fuli and became King and Queen Of The Pride Lands & The Lion Guard have A...
16.5K 237 13
One day the Guard was patrolling and went to the Watering Hole because it was so hot out, when they get there a few moments passed and Kion gets bit...