Promise Me (Natsu X Reader)

By akemiwrites02

[Completed] I'm (Y/N) just a typical 16 year old who travelled a lot and I some how found out about Fairy Tai... More

chapter 2 : First Mission
chapter 3 : Feelings?
chapter 4 : Truth or Dare
chapter 5 : Getting Closer
chapter 6 : Deceived?!
chapter 7 : I Left
chapter 8 : Share
chapter 9 : Excuses
chapter 10 : It's been Years..
chapter 11 : I'm Sorry..
chapter 12 : Look At Me
chapter 13 : Time To Party!
chapter 14 : My Time Has Come
chapter 15 : You'll Regret This
chapter 16 : Nakamas Are My Family!
chapter 17 : Dance The Night Away
chapter 18 : Rounded
chapter 19 : That Makes Sense
chapter 20 : Memories
chapter 21 : You're Safe
chapter 22 : What The Hell Happend?!
chapter 23 : Comfort
chapter 24 : We Lasted
Epilouge
Authors Note
Authors Note 2024

chapter 1 : The Beginning

24.4K 407 1K
By akemiwrites02

(Y/N)'S POV
My name is (Y/N) I'm 16 years old..I've just moved here from the East Coast to Magnolia. It was very pleasant, I couldn't even pick my bags up because they were so heavy.

'My Luck'. Anyways I was on my way to meet my childhood friend Lu-chan! Oh those were the days! Not to mention I'll be joining the FairyTail Guild very soon, hopefully Master Makarov will accept me.

Although Lucy mentioned me about a salmon headed guy? I think that's the word, Luce does get so annoyed with him sometimes even though she does kick him out a lot 'Haha' same o'l Lu-chan.

"Mom! I'm gonna go now!!"

"Alright sweetie hope you enjoy yourself."

I waved her a goodbye, giving my mother a smile.

"May your happiness lead you to something wonderful.."

"Ohh I can't wait to meet Lucy! It's been along time since we met at the age of 4..I hope she's doing well in the Guild.."

Meanwhile in Guild Hall

"Natsu give me back my Fishy!!!" Happy cried trying to reach with his tiny paws.

"Never! This is the last one, I'm gonna roast it for breakfast!"

"NOOO!! I wanted it raw!"

"Well it's too late now It's mine!!"

"Will you two stop arguing! I have a friend coming in and she's joining the guild." Lucy calmly spoken.

"There's a new comer? "

"Yes, now will you too fish heads behave (Y/N) will be here at any moment now."

"What's she like? Does she like Dragon Slayers? What colour are her eyes?"

"Shut the Hell up Natsu! (Y/N) I-" '

As I opened the door, everyone looked at me.'

"(Y/N) your here!!"

"Lu-chan!! Long time no see." I gave Lucy a warm hug but all of a sudden, the guys were staring.

"New Girl!!" All of them shouted with excitement.

"She is adorable!"

"This girl has some nice facials!"

"She has some nice curves, perfect body than Lucy."

"Will you shut it you bone head! Anyways (Y/N) tell me everything in the Coast!" Luce went with a sudden smile.

"Well you see..uhh.." Suddenly I felt a cold chill going down my spine, it was a pinkette staring at me.

"Luce who's that guy over there?"

"Oh? Him. He's Natsu one of the most irritating in the Guild, the one I've told you about, I Hate him."

"Oh I see..' I wonder..' Can you introduce me to him?"

"Well..okay then, Even if I have to..let's go." "Hey Natsu!"

"Hm?" The pinkette came over still looking neutral.

"What is it Luce?"

"I want to Introduce you to my friend (Y/N) she's one of closest friends."

"Uh..What?"

''This girl is pretty cute..'

"Hey my name is Natsu and I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer! and this is my buddy, Happy."

"Aye!" Happy smiling hovering with his wings.

"Wow ..I've never met a Dragon Slayer before." 'There's more..'

I whispered under my breath.

Natsu's POV
Did I just hear her whisper? Never mind. So this new girl (Y/N), she does look similar to the girl..I-I..lost.

'Snap out off if Natsu! She's already gone..'

"Uh.. Anyways do you want me to show you around Magnolia?" I stopped for a moment, Lucy gave me the look 'Go for then.'

Maybe I should since it's my first time. "Yes, I'd appreciate that! Arigato Natsu."

"Y-you don't need to be so formal about it but n-no problem." He smiled without hesitation.

'I thought I never say this but this has to be the cutest smile I've ever seen..'

**

"Well that's all in Magnolia, so..what do you think?"

"I think it's such a beautiful place, don't you agree Natsu?"

"Yeah..she does.."

"What?"

"N-nothing! He stuttered nervously without no reason.

"Well okay then. I gotta go pack my stuff at Lu-chan's apartment..See ya!"

As I waved goodbye Natsu froze like sticks and stones.

Natsu's POV
Wow..I've never met someone like her, even though we have known each other just for a few minutes, Come to think of it.. why do I feel like my heart is racing?

Maybe my stomach's growling and I'am starving!! I should able to take a nap and find a first job for (Y/N) It's got be worth it!

**

"Soo..(Y/N) how did it go with the 'Salamander'?"

Lucy questioned me before I could speak.

"Well.."

**

"Wow he's told you a lot about himself hasn't he?"

"Yeah I guess.. I've promised him back I could tell little of me..is that alright?"

"Yeah that's great! Maybe both of you two can go on a simple job tomorrow since it's your first day In Fairy Tail!"

"Thank you Lucy! Your the best-friend I could ever have!"

Both of us lifted a smile hugging each other out. Although two little birds were watching us.

"Hey Natsu.." Happy whispered quietly.

"Do you think (Y/N) is familiar to you?

"I dunno she does..kinda look
like Lissanna."

"But..If it's her what do you think your gonna do next?"

"I-I'm n-not sure yet." There was a
light pink blush on his face.

I heard a sound outside the window, who could it be?

"Hey (Y/N) can you check if anyone is out the window, it could be another bunch of drunken men."

"Yeah sure why not."

So I walked, I heard whispers but they were jumbled up..I couldn't even understand any of words says.

"I told you not to be so loud!"

"Your the one is loud!..quick Hide!"

Both hid under the shadows, barely even seen.

"It's my luck again, I didn't see anyone."

"Oh, that's good..If it was Natsu I would of got Loke here or I'd cut his limbs!"

He gulped trying not to breathe.

"Anyways I should get some sleep..Night Luce.."

"Night (Y/N)."

As Lucy and (Y/N) fell asleep, Natsu watched (Y/N) sweetly, '

'she's beautiful' His onyx eyes widened.

"You both look cute together." Happy sniggered, trying not to laugh.

"H-Hey! she's just a friend!"

I turned away looking at the ground. "Well if you think that way.."

"Shut..up..c'mon let's go home."

"Aye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
125 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...
566 32 18
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
79.3K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...