Broken

נכתב על ידי hello_z

"When something is broken, you can't fix it. But you can make it better. All it needs is love, care and atten... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 14

6K 143 7
נכתב על ידי hello_z

"You know, for someone whose seventeen you seem a lot older."

I regarded the guy stood behind the counter as I raised my eyebrows at him. 

We had driven over half an hour to get to this coffee shop. Once we had walked in, I had instant realised why they had picked this cafe. It, too, was called La Cafe, which was quite weird. I had tried to ask Olly about the name but Harry had stopped him, dragging him into the corner. I glanced at them now. They were in deep conversation. 

Turning back to the barista, Mark, I cleared my throat. He had blue (dyed, obviously) hair, and a lip piercing. His eyes were a lovely shade of blue and he was twenty three. I had gotten bored of Olly and Harry having a private conversation, so I had started talking to Mark.

"Are you saying I look old?" I teased, my lip sticking out into a slight pout.

He laughed, backtracking. "No, no. You just seem more mature, that's all."

"I hope that's a good thing," I laughed.

He smiled at me and leaned over, examining my phone case. "No way, man! You like Tonight Alive too?"

I grinned. "Yes! They're an amazing band!"

Pretty soon, we, too were in a deep conversation about bands we like when suddenly he pulled out his phone. "Can I get your number?"

I eyed his lockscreen as he looked down at his phone screen, not waiting for my answer. It was a naked girl, how lovely. However, as he gave me his number, I tapped it into my phone. 

"Cool, just give me a call tonight and I could take you out."

"On a date?" I asked, surprised at how forward he was being.

"Yes! I think we'd make a cute couple, don't you think?"

I opened my mouth to reply and tell him I had no interest with him, and that the age gap was way to much for my liking when Harry said, "Too bad she's already got a boyfriend, right?"

Both me and Mark turned our attention towards Harry and I blushed and pulled my head back from Mark, realising we were still leaning towards each other. 

"You do?" Mark asked in confusement, turning towards me.

I glanced at Olly, who was stood behind Harry with a cold look on his face. He looked at me and his eyebrows went up a bit. It was reasurring and I turned back to Mark.

"I don-"

Harry's arm snaking around my waist stopped me and he squeezed my side slightly, tilting his head at Mark. "She does. And I don't like the way you talk to her."

Mark raised his hands, shaking his heads. "I'm sorry man, I didn't know. She led me on."

I frowned. "How the hell did I lead you on?"

"You didn't stop me from asking for your number."

He was being so pointed it was making me want to slam his head against the table. "I didn't know you wanted to ask me out!"

"Oh come on!"

"We're going," Olly's sudden voice caused me to jump slightly, and Harry pulled me closer too him slightly. 

Mark shrugged, slipping his phone into his pocket. "Leave then."

"Gladly," Harry said, turning around and walking out, his arm still wrapped around my waist.

As soon as we reached the car, both Harry and Olly turned towards me. 

"You were going to go for a guy with blue hair. Really?" Olly asked me, sighing in irritation.

"I wasn't 'going' for anyone! He asked for my number and I gave him it! I didn't know he wanted to date me!"

"Why wouldn't he want to date you? You're everything a guy would want." Olly reassured me, his eyes softening as he took in my pissed off state.

"No she's not." I looked at Harry, who was leaning his side onto the car door.

"Stop," Olly said, in a strained voice.

I frowned. "What did you say?"

"I said you aren't everything a guy wants."

I breathed in sharply. "You're really doing this?"

"I'm not doing anything," he shrugged.

"You're insulting me."

"I'm not-"

"Harry, stop it before you fuck this up even more," Olly warned Harry sharply.

"No, it's fine. But honestly, you can't be talking about what a guy wants when you wouldn't even know."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Harry asked, pushing himself off of the car, taking a step towards me.

"You treat girls like they're toys! Seduce, fuck, leave. Seduce, fuck, repeat."

Harry's eyes fist clenched and he bit on the inside of his cheek. "What did you just say?"

"Sorry, is something wrong?" I mocked him, spurred on by the adrenaline. I was making him angry, and I knew it. 

"I said, what did you fucking say?" His voice was so deep it almost scared me. Almost. I wouldn't be deterred.

"I said, you use girls. You treat them like dol-"

"That's enough, Brenna." Once again, Olly intervened. 

I scowled at the both of them and got into the car, slamming the door shut. I moved over to the corner of the car and slouched over, bending my head so my face was hidden from the view of the idiots sitting at the front of the car. After about ten minutes, my eyes began to close and before I knew it I was asleep.

~*~

I opened my eyes, but I didn't lift my head. Blowing my hair out of my face, I looked up. I blinked and adjusted myself to my surroundings. It was bright outside, and we were still in the car. I was just about to ask where we were when I realised Olly and Harry were having a conversation. 

"You can't keep doing this," Olly groaned in frustration.

"I'm not fucking doing anything."

"You're refusing to let yourself fall."

Fall for who? I lay my head against the smooth glass and closed my eyes, feigning sleep and listened into their conversation.

"It's not that."

"You need to forget about Leila."

Harry inhaled sharply. "Don't say her name."

Leila? Who the hell was Leila? I opened my eyes, bending my head so that my fringe fell in my eyes.

"No, Harry, I will say her name. You need to forget about her. You're hurting people."

"Like who?" Harry scoffed.

"Brenna, for one."

"Don't start on her, she was the one that started the argument."

"No she wasn't, you did."

"She said I treat women like dolls, or whatever. I don't."

"She was defending herself, Harry. You started the argument."

"I don't use girls." Harry's voice cracked a little, but he covered it up with a cough, turning his head. I shut my eyes quickly, not wanting to aggravate any of them. I knew Harry was watching me, so I kept my eyes closed, deciding not to open them until I was certain he was gone. 

"Harry," Olly's voice was a lot softer this time. "Insulting Brenna won't make her like you."

Harry stayed quiet, my breathing quickened. Why did Harry care if I liked him? 

"She won't like me, she likes you," Harry said, with a bitter tone in his voice. 

I almost burst out laughing, remembering Olly tell me he was pansexual. 

"We're here, anyway." Olly laughed, switching the engine off.

"Do we just leave her in the car?" Harry asked, and the slight noise that come from the front made me realise they were both probably looking at me. I willed myself not to blush, I didn't like when people looked at me.

"She's tired, looks like she didn't get enough sleep," Olly murmured. "We'll leave her in here, how long do you plan on staying?"

"An hour or so,"  Harry said, and Olly shushed him.

"Don't wake her," Olly scolded him lightly.

"Sorry," Harry whispered, opening the car door and getting out.

Olly did the same and I counted to a hundred, before opening my eyes and taking in my surrondings. Where the hell was I? I craned my neck, looking for Harry or Olly. None of the two were in sight and I realised I was in an abandoned car park. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; This may be the last update for like 4-5 days because its my birthday on saturday and im gonna be superrr busy :D

hope you enjoyed

i wonder where harry and olly went oooh

love you all loads!!!!!!! :D

dont forget to like comment vote yada yada 

mwah!!!!!!!!

xoxo

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
9.2K 290 14
After everything that's happened, he thought there was nothing left, nothing left for him. His friends keep betraying them and then he found out the...
762K 22.3K 85
By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut yourself on their sharp edges." {k.w.} Note:...
9.7K 221 37
He was the first to love her but also the first to break her. She thought the cure for everything in the world was love. It took falling in love hers...