leo valdez x reader (book 1)

Od hypersomniac-

Cute stories of your relationship with the one and only Bad Boy Supreme, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, Su... Viac

Author's key and a little info!
Truth or Dare
Date and Coffee Crazy!
Drunk Leo..
Nightmares
Hockey kiss
Hurt
Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)
Interuptions
That time of month...
Frustration
Share a Coke
Laser Tag
Birthday Surprise
Get To Know Me (Q&A)
Hide And Seek
Future Planning
Preference: Babies! (Requests!)
Tattoo
Question...(A/N)
Unexpected Guest
Confession Fails
Math cliché
Drive-In Movies
OH MY GODS!
Requests!
Movies and Cuddles
Heated Kisses
Shy
New book!
Don't Leave (Part 1)
He's Back (Don't Leave Part 2)
Proposal (Part 3 Don't Leave)
Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)
Warning! (A/N)
Fun Questions (A/N)
Marriage Goals
Choose {A/N}
Masquerade Ball
Drawing
Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
OH MY GODS!!! 2K!!!
Roommates
The Tool Belt
The Book (The Tool Belt Part 2)
Biology Tutoring
Serious (A/N)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (A/N)
Jealous
Random Pictures (A/N)
Pi Day
Soulmate
Chemistry Lab Partners
Trapped
Question (A/N)
What I Look Like
I'm Speechless!!!
Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2
New Book
Caught
Another Question
The Wedding (Caught Part 2)
July 4th (A/N)
Fireworks
Fun Question
5K!!
Sea Date
Jealous (Another One)
CALLING ALL CALEO HATERS (A/N)
NEW BOOK
Cold
Tagged
Another Author's Note
LEO FREAKING VALDEZ
Leo Valdez Special
Question
Help Me Get Ready
While you guys are waiting..
Help Me Get Ready Part 2
HOLY HERA
Unexplainable (A/N)
Help Me Get Ready Part 3
Adorable Pictures To Look At While You're Waiting For An Update.
Melt Your Cold Heart
Depressed
8K
Permission
[Insert Creative Title]
Cupid
<><><><><>
Annabeth
9K
Cuddles
Eavesdropping
Double Digits
Eavesdropping Part 2
Pokémon Go!
11K
Requests
Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author
(You Know What This Is)
Imagination
Opinion
13K
Imagination Part 2
Tough Love
☆☆☆☆☆
14K
Funny Picture (A/N)
Opposites Attract
Flirting At The Mall
15K
Make You Feel My Love
♡♡∞♡♡
Terrible Things
Stone Cold
Thanks!!
Change of Plans (A/N)
Holy Smokes!!
Stone Cold Part 2
Act Like You Love Me
Stone Cold Part 3
Contest!! (A/N)
Sneak Peak
Here Comes Goodbye
18k
All American Girl
A/N
Another 1K
Off to War
I'm Fangirling and I Can't Get Up
Imagine: Perverted Songs
Winner of the Contest
Stone Cold
Off To War Part 2
Warmth
Perverted Songs
21K
Don't Let Me Be Gone
22K
Stay Alive
New Username (Semi-Important A/N)
⋙⋙⋙
Change of Plans
Bittersweet Tragedy
I Don't Know What To Say
Imagine: Coffee Shop
25K and Percy's Birthday
The End.
guys!

Prank Wars

2.6K 50 24
Od hypersomniac-

In this one shot, you are a daughter of HERMES! I know, new godly parent! This idea was requested by Jadewonders ! Hope you like it!
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
   You were sitting on your bed in Cabin Eleven with your lap top in your lap. What were you doing exactly? You were looking up pranks to pull on your brother, Travis Stoll. Connor was your favorite, so you both never pranked each other.

  You were looking up pranks on Pinterest when the doors of your cabin burst open. You looked up to see a very hot Latino with elf ears, also your boyfriend, coming toward your bed.

  Leo flopped down, making a bounce a little with the lap top still in your lap. You giggled as he groaned and rolled his eyes in boredom.

"I'm boreddddd!!!!!" Leo said exasperatedly.

"I have the perfect idea! Let's have a prank war!" You said in excitement.

"With who?!?" Leo said, his whole face lighting up too.

"Travis and Katie! It'll be couple versus couple!"

"Yes!" Leo said before hugging and kissing you.

  You both got up and ran out of the Hermes Cabin. You ran all the way to Cabin 4, the Demeter Cabin. Travis told you he would be in there helping Katie disentangle vines.

  You didn't care about knocking, so you both burst through the doors to reveal Travis and Katie still working on the vines. The looked at you weirdly.

"Do you guys want to have a prank war? Me and Leo against You and Katie?" You said to Travis.

  Travis looked at Katie, who nodded and smiled. Katie usually wasn't a prankster, so you were surprised she agreed to this.

"Alright! Pranks go all this week!"

First Prank- Leo and You
   You and Leo were sitting on your bed watching Netflix on your lap top he made you. Travis sat on the bed across from you. He was munching on some Oreos he stole from the Big House.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Travis said to you and Leo.

  You and Leo smirked. You had just the supplies for this prank. This prank included white toothpaste and a knife.

  When you made sure Travis was in the bathroom, you and Leo ran over to the pack of Oreos. You both took five each.

  You separated the cookies and took your knife out. You scraped off the frosting and ate it so there was no evidence.

  You squirted some toothpaste on the cookie and spread it around the cookie to make it look like the frosting. You stuck the top half of the cookie back on. You did this process for the rest of the cookies.

  You and Leo ran back to your bed and snuggled up together the exact way you were before Travis went to the bathroom. You resumed your show you were watching on your lap top.

  Travis walked out and sat back down on his bed. He grabbed the package of Oreos and sat it back in between his legs, on his lap. He grabbed a cookie and brought it up to his lips.

  You and Leo tried to contain your laughter as you watched him take a bite out of the cookie. It was all like slow motion, the suspense taking forever.

  Travis spit out the cookie and looked at you and Leo with an angry face. You and Leo burst out laughing. You were both rolling on your bed with tears spilling out of your eyes from laughing to hard.

"What the HADES DID YOU GUYS DO!?!"

"When you went....t-to the bathroom....we switched the frosting....hahaha....with toothpaste!" You said in between laughs.

Second Prank: Travis and Katie
   You and Leo were walking through the woods to go to bunker 9. You were going to help Leo make a part of Festus. You were just going to hand him tools and comfort him when he gets frustrated.

  On the way to Bunker 9, you saw nymphs playing in the creek and satyrs playing their pipes. You said hi to Juniper and Grover, who were planting new trees.

  When you got to Bunker 9, Leo lit his hand on fire for the door to unlock. You heard it unlock, so he pushed it open.

  All of a sudden, a loud air horn goes off, scaring the schist out if you and Leo. You both stumble back as you hear laughter coming from a bush.

  You and Leo walk over to that bush to see Travis and Katie trying to catch their breaths from laughing, but failing.

"What did you guys do!" Leo screamed.

"We....we put an air horn behind the....the Bunker doors!" Travis laughed out.

"You guys are so going to get it." You say.

Third Prank: You and Leo
   You and Leo ran to the Aphrodite Cabin to get some green hair dye. You knocked on the door and Piper answered it.

"Hey guys! What do you need?"

"Do you have green hair dye? We are going to put it in Katie's shampoo and conditioner as a prank!" You and Leo said at the same time.

  Piper looked at you both weirdly before going in her cabin and coming back with green hair dye.

  You and Leo ran to the Demeter Cabin to put the hair dye in Katie's shampoo and conditioner. Her and Travis were sword fighting, so that means Katie would be taking a shower tonight.

  After putting the dye in the shampoo, you and Leo walked out of the Demeter Cabin and his behind a bush. You saw Katie walk in the cabin and heard the shower running. It was almost lunch time, so you and Leo waited.

  After about half an hour, you saw Katie walk out with neon green hair. She didn't even notice the new hair color until Travis came up to her.

"Woah...Katie. You never said anything about dyeing your hair green."

"What do you mean it's green? Let me see a mirror."

   Travis handed Katie a mirror. You saw her face go into shock. Her face reddened as she heard you and Leo come out from the bush.

"Wow Katie. Nice hair!" Leo said.

"How do I fix this!" She screamed.

"It'll come out in a few days..." You said.

Fourth Prank: Travis and Katie
   It was lunch time. You and Leo ran to the dining pavilion to get your food first. Leo got nachos and Coke. You got a cheese burger and fries.

  You sacrificed some fries in the fire to Hermes that you win the prank war. Leo did the same with a fourth of his nachos.

  You sat down at your table and saw Travis and Katie walking to get their food. You then realized that you forgot a drink.

"Hey Katie?" You shouted.

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Can you grab me a Pepsi?"

"Sure!"

  After waiting about five minutes, Katie came with your Pepsi. You thanked her before taking a sip. You spit it out right away in Travis's face on accident.

"WHAT THE HADES KATIE! THAT WAS COKE!"

"I know!" She shouted while smirking.

  You apologized to Travis before getting up and grabbing a yourself a Pepsi. You looked at Leo and he nodded. He knew what the next prank would be even if you didn't say anything.

Fifth Prank:
   It was dinner time. Leo got tacos and you got chicken and fries. You sat down at your table with Pepsi. It was Leo's turn to sacrifice food in the fire.

"Hey Leo. I forgot ice in my Coke. Will you get me some?" You heard Katie ask.

"Sure." Leo said.

  Katie continued eating as Leo walked over to you carefully, making sure Travis didn't see. Luckily, he didn't. You gave Leo three I've cubes you made. They had mentos inside them.

  Leo went back over to Katie and put the ice in her pop. Leo ran back to the Hephaestus table and sat down. You and Leo watched carefully as Katie went to take a sip.

  Her Coke exploded in her face and everybody burst out into laughter. Katie and Travis glared at you and Leo. Katie went to her cabin to clean herself off.

Sixth Prank- Travis and Katie and Leo and You (next morning)
    You woke up to someone screaming in pain. It was Travis. The night before, you took all of your younger siblings Legos and put them across the floor by Travis.

  Your whole cabin laughed and high fived you. Travis was holding his foot in pain, but then fell. His whole body hit the Legos hard and the cabin burst into more laughter. You were laughing to the point of tears.

  All of a sudden, Leo came through the doors glaring at Travis. Everybody got silent, except Travis because it was his turn to laugh.

"So Leo, how was your deodorant?"

"Seriously! You switched it with cream cheese!"

  The whole cabin, once again, laughed. You didn't laugh because you were planning your next prank.

Seventh prank- you and Leo
   You and Leo grabbed a toilet paper roll and cut it up. You got the pieces wet so it wrinkled. You laid them on top of each other to make it look like poop.

  You had Leo go into the Demeter cabin and lay it on Katie's bed. It looked absolutely disgusting.

  Katie walked into her cabin. You and Leo heard a loud scream followed by gagging sounds from behind the Poseidon Cabin where you were hiding. You and Leo started cracking up.

Seventh Prank- Travis and Katie
   You walked into your cabin and sat on your bed. The new episode of Teen Wolf was going to be live on the MTV website.

  You sat at your desk with your lap top. You plugged in your mouse and logged on to your computer.

  You tried going onto the Internet, but your computer mouse wouldn't work. You unplugged it and plugged it back in, but it wouldn't budge. You turned off your computer and turned it back on, it still didn't work.

  You called Leo on your demigod phone and he came over. He did everything you did, and he couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. Then, he lifted up the mouse to reveal a sticky note blocking the censor.

  The sticky note said, "Fooled You!" and it was signed with Katie and Travis's name. You and Leo rolled your eyes.

Eighth Prank: You and Leo
   You and Travis invited Katie and Leo for a movie marathon. Travis wanted to cuddle with Katie and you wanted Leo to cuddle you.

  You guys would be watching the movie The Lady and the Tramp. It was all of you guys' favorite Disney movie. Of course, after the Lion King.

  Half way through the movie, all of you guys were getting hungry. Leo told all of you that he would grab the snacks. You winked at him, knowing what he was planning.

  Leo came out with four 'caramel' apples. He gave one to each of you.

  You and Leo watched as Travis and Katie bit into there dessert. They immediately spit it out and were crying.

"What did you do? Poison these!" Travis asked Leo.

"They're caramel onions!"

  You and Leo burst out laughing while they went to get a glass of water. After five minutes, they came out with sad expressions on their faces.

"We give up! You guys win!" Travis and Katie said at the same time.

  You and Leo cheered and hugged and kiss each other. You guys always won prank wars. The best prank war you've ever had was against Percy and Annabeth. They just kept arguing about how Percy's ideas were too stupid and Annabeth's ideas were no fun.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Hope you liked this! 1,990 words! It's not edited! This was fun to make and I used websites to look up some of the pranks! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.5K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
51.9K 2.1K 57
There are some things that even Leo can't fix. Leo/Nico boyxboy
469K 10.5K 34
Just a bunch of cute stories with you and the Heroes of Olympus boys! Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang Nico di Angelo & of course, the Super Siz...
145K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!