The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

Door shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... Meer

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 8: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 10: Twister!
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 14: Second Time
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 28: It's Always Been You
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik

2.9K 69 19
Door shimefuan

The long awaited update has arrived. It's been almost two months since I've posted a new update. This chapter has a lot of drama in it involving the love triangle between Niam and Ziall. I purposely made it this way to recover what I lost for the past few weeks. This fighting scene has been on my plan ever since I started writing this fanfic, so basically ONE YEAR IN THE MAKING haha! I hope you guys will like this even though my writing has not been good. I just want to make a good comeback. Have fun reading and I will appreciate for the votes and comments that you could share. Thank you!

* * * * *

Liam's POV

Determination rushed through in every fiber of my being as I pushed down the end button on Paul's phone. I could almost feel the victory right before my hands, Niall enclosed in my arms. There's nothing I want more than his touch and his love for eternity.

"What have you done, Liam?" Horror was all I could see in Paul as if he witnessed a murder right before his eyes. Honestly, I'm not exactly proud of what I did but I had no choice. I have to break them apart before things get serious between them and I'm not going to let that happen, at least not in this lifetime.

"Chill out, man. I did it because Niall is supposed to be mine not with that tattoo freak!"

"Watch your mouth, Liam!" Paul instantly grabbed my arm that made me startled immediately. "You're being disrespectful to Zayn."

"I am being disrespectful?" I repeated. The anger burned brightly inside of me, and all I could do was to snap back to Paul. "How about stealing Niall away from me?!"

Paul got silent all of a sudden, not knowing what to say next.

"He doesn't know that you like Niall," Paul spoke after a while.

"Oh, he knows," I replied with gritted teeth. "He perfectly knew that I have my eyes on Niall and yet he swooped in like a damn vulture!"

"Liam, listen to me," He gently caressed my arms, looking directly in my eyes. "You could still repent your sins."

"Repent my sins?" I repeated, looking confusedly back at him.

"Zayn will be devastated when he finds out what you did." Paul explained more but I responded it with raising my eyebrow.

"Do you think I care?"

"LIAM!" Paul snapped at me. Anger was the only thing visible beneath his eyes, kind of getting the feeling of wanting to punch me any second.

"You know what, I've had enough of this conversation," I spoke harshly despite of the fear that he might hit me but nonetheless I really don't care what happens next. All I knew was to save Niall from the dreadful relationship he's having right now. I really wanted to be the guy that will save him from the darkness enveloping his heart.

Paul blinked his eyes once, releasing a deep sigh.

"I just hope that this thing that you did will not bite you in the ass later..."

Paul started walking away from me, feeling completely disappointed in me. As for me, I walked around in the hotel, trying to find Louis but instead I found Niall sobbing in front of a door.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worriedly, caressing his back gently.

"I-I'm n...not..." He was having hard time responding to me due to his sobbing.

"What's wrong?" I slightly pushed his chin up to meet my gaze. My heart almost broke in two as soon as I looked at his crystal blue orbs staring back at me filled with watery beads. I knew at that moment that this had something to do with Zayn.

"I...don't...know...what...to...do," he crashed himself towards my chest, continually sobbing between words.

"Shh..." I caressed his back, easing his pain away. "Let it all out, you know that I will always be here for you, Niall."

He continued to cry and all I could do was to let myself be his shoulder to cry on. Although, it was piercing my heart to see him in this condition, I just couldn't help but to feel relieved that I made that decision on ratting them out on Simon. There's no way that he would take this lightly, and I bet they'll be reprimanded but I will be there for Niall when he fell.

"Maybe if I did what Zayn wants then he wouldn't leave me," Niall pulled himself away from me.

But hearing those words coming from Niall made me assume that Zayn was forcing Niall to do something that he don't want to and I definitely know that something. It made me sick to my stomach.

"He's forcing you, isn't he?" I grabbed both of his arms. My fingers piercing his delicate, pale skin. A combination of horror and terror was the only thing I could see in those blue orbs that I always adore. There were no words to describe the rage fueling inside of me.

I'm gonna fucking kill him!

"I...uh..."

All of a sudden, I sensed Niall tensing up. When I turned around, I saw a familiar figure smiling back at us. It was Zayn.

My feet started to move slowly and gradually sprinting towards Zayn. My eyes went dark and my thoughts were filled with thoughts that I shouldn't be having. It felt like my body was being possessed by an evil entity. I know that I should control it but I don't want to. I let my darker side take over my body to bring justice for what Zayn was trying to do to Niall.

"Uh, hey, Liam. Why is---"

BAM!

Zayn lost his balance, tumbling down on the cold, marble floor due to the strong physical impact of my fist against his face.

"FUCK!" Zayn screamed in pain. He shook his head, wiping his thumb against his lip, seeing blood oozing from his broken lip.

"LIAM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Niall screamed in agony, seeing his boyfriend lying down on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Zayn growled at me, trying to intimidate me with the bad boy vibe coming off of him. But it didn't work, no matter how he hard he glared at me, he's not going to scare me away.

I bent down, grabbing the collar of his shirt and said, "You are a sick person! Forcing Niall to do things that he doesn't want to!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play the innocent act. I knew from the very beginning that you're gonna hurt Niall."

"Liam, you're not making any sense!" Zayn growled at me. "I would never hurt Niall. I love him with all my heart."

"LIES!" Niall broke the angry tension between Zayn and me. "All lies!"

"See, my point?" I smirked.

"Niall, what do you mean 'lies?'" The angry facial expression on Zayn changed instantly into fear. The fear that shocked him to his very core, I slowly loosened up the hold on his shirt. "I would never lie to you."

Niall quickly turned his back away from us, walking away from us. I waited until Niall was far enough away from me before I threw another glare at Zayn.

"What did you tell Niall?" Zayn spoke weakly, his eyes glued to the ground.

"Nothing," I replied.

All of a sudden, a darker vibe coming off of from Zayn and all I could feel was the safety of my life.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL, NIALL?!" Zayn instantly grabbed my shirt, completely glaring at me as if he was a vicious monster ready to eat his prey. At that moment, I couldn't breathe properly because all I could see was the rage in his eyes.

"Nothing."

"Then, why would Niall accuse me of lying?" Zayn asked harshly.

"Because you are lying to him."

"I'm not lying to him. I really do love him," Zayn said. For a split second, I was starting to believe him but I can't let that be a hindrance to my goal. "You're just being bitter because he chose me," he smirked at me the way I smirked at him earlier. Something snapped inside of me and all I could do was to retaliate.

"You might have the upper hand right now but your days with Niall isn't gonna last," I slapped his hands away from me, completely loosening up his hold to me.

"Now, you're being delusional," Zayn rolled his eyes out, letting out a mocking laugh to taunt me. "Me and Niall are going to stay forever and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Now, who's being delusional," I laughed out loud. "I will wipe that smirk off of your face and rearrange it completely."

"Bring it on!" Zayn chuckled in a taunting manner. He slowly lifted both of his fists covering his half of his face like a boxer stance.

Not without a warning, I sprinted towards Zayn as I curled my body to tackle him down. A loud crash erupted immediately as we were both down on the ground. He quickly regained composure as he landed a kick on my abdomen and right away I felt an unbearable pain radiating in my lower body.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time," I chuckled as a surge of victory was rushing through my veins. "Ever since you claim that wasn't supposed to be yours." Zayn swung his hand so hard but I was able to evade it in time.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" He grinned widely to taunt me even further.

"Niall."

All of a sudden, I felt an intense pain on my abdomen for the second time when he lunged forward using the momentum of his body and kneed me. I twist my body so hard to alleviate the pain but there's no use for it until I lost my balance and found myself lying on the ground, knocking some of the plants to the ground, making a loud crashing sound against the floor.

"He was never yours in the beginning!" Zayn spat. "Why can't you just accept that some things are not meant for you and that includes Niall?"

"Because I can treat him right. Unlike you forcing him to do things he doesn't want to do."

"WHAAAAAT?!" Zayn lets out a high-pitched tone. "I never force Niall to do anything!"

"Now, you see, that's exactly Niall's point. You're lying," I chuckled, making my point. I could tell that Zayn wasn't seeing it in my perspective.

"I'm not lying!" Zayn growled. Frustration was all I could sense from him. "You're just trying to break us apart so you could have him for yourself!"

"That's true, I suppose," I nodded my head, agreeing with him. "But I wouldn't lie my way just to have him."

"Just stay the hell away from us!" He threatened. I could see it in his eyes that he meant it but no matter how intimidated I was. I was never going to give up the only reason of my happiness. "I mean it, Liam!"

"So you could brainwash him and kept forcing him, huh, is that it, Zayn?!" I yelled, fueling the anger inside of me and with him, as well.

"That's it!" Zayn snapped. "I will take you down if it's the last thing I'd do."

"Bring it on, bitch!" I signaled him to get closer in a taunting way.

Zayn ran towards me, tackling me to the ground, knocking more plants. We both slammed our bodies on the corner until we couldn't move anymore. We both exchanged punches to one another, enduring to sting pain radiating on our entire bodies. No one was giving in. We both ended up having broken nose and lips, immense swelling of the face, and lastly black eyes. He relentlessly gives away punches and kicks and I do the same with him. There's no way that I'm going to let him win because I believed that Niall is meant for me.

* * * * *

Harry's POV

The adrenaline rushing through my veins excited me a lot most especially that I am on top of my beloved Louis. I was giving him hickeys on his neck as I pleasure him exceedingly but I was interrupted when I heard loud crashes and screaming outside.

"What's the matter?" Louis asked, completely disappointed.

"Did you hear that?" I pushed myself away from him, trying to find the disturbing sound I heard moments ago. There was something about the screaming voices. It felt like I've heard it somewhere before.

"No, you're just hallucinating, Haz," Louis said, disregarding what I heard. "It was me moaning, that's what you heard so keep at it."

I chuckled hearing him say that. Maybe I do hallucinate whatever I heard. Besides, no one was more important than Louis and me together at this moment.

"I'm gonna ask Lou later to cover this," Louis laughed, thinking that Lou will throw a fit once she sees this reddish mark visible on Louis' neck.

"She will flip out for sure," I chuckled this time, completely visualizing Lou with her angry face.

Then all of a sudden, I heard another crashing sounds followed by those familiar screaming voices.

"Now, I heard that," I spoke. "Don't tell me I'm hallucinating," I threw a look at Louis, who was totally freaked out on what he heard.

"I heard that too," Louis confirming that we both heard it.

"I'm gonna check it out, you stay here," I pulled myself away from the bed but before I could make another step, I felt Louis grabbing my hand tightly.

"Don't leave." His eyes were telling me not to leave his side.

"I'm just gonna take a peek outside on what was going on."

"What if there's a psycho gunman on the loose?" Louis exaggerated, which I could totally visualize in my head. There are a lot of violent things out there and having a gunman on the loose totally fit the description but I just want to make sure that we're all safe.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Harry!" Louis angrily whispered as I slowly turned the doorknob but man oh man, I could not believe my eyes on what I saw, scratch that, on whom I saw.

"Bloody hell!"

"What is it?!" Louis was totally freaking out by the way his voice sounded like.

"Put on your clothes!" I raised my voice on him. "We're going after them!"

"WHAAAAT?!" Louis squealed. "There's no way I'm going after a crazy gunman."

"Shut up, okay? It's not a gunman. It's Liam and Zayn beating the shit out of each other!" I growled at Louis who had a startling expression on his face as I quickly shove my leg into the tight pair of pants that I owned. I sprinted towards outside and ran immediately to Liam and Zayn before they could hurt each other even further.

I spread my arms, entangling Liam's muscular arms, pulling him in my direction. Louis did the same thing with Zayn. Both enraged boys wiggled their entire bodies to escape from the restraint they were having.

"LET GO OF ME, HARRY! I'M NOT DONE WITH THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Liam commanding voice reverberated in my existence as he wiggled more, trying to escape from my hold. Let me just say that for the first time that my safety was in jeopardy.

"I'd like to see you try! Come here, you muscle bound freak!" Zayn growled back, trying to escape from Louis' hold. I saw the extreme damage on Zayn's face. He was barely recognizable, he must've received a lot of beating from Liam, I thought. And I know for sure that Zayn put up a good fight by the way Louis was staring Liam's face.

"What the fuck happened in here?!" I questioned, raising my voice, hoping to cut the tension between the enraged lads.

"I'd like to know the answer to that one..." A familiar voice startled all of us. My whole body stiffened up when I turned my head sideways to see Simon looking at us in a not-so-good look in his face. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
593K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.