His Two Sides ➵ Harry/Marcel...

By tropicalana

*EDITING* cause im a pure sucker lol highest ranks: #68 in fanfiction, #3 under "starry" bless ya souls "Just... More

His Two Sides [Harry/Marcel Styles]
one {edited}
two {edited}
three {edited}
four {edited}
five {edited}
six {edited}
seven {edited}
eight {edited}
nine {edited}
ten {edited}
eleven {edited}
twelve {edited}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
closed
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel Posted <3

Chapter 21

5.8K 188 67
By tropicalana

This is the chapter that you lovelies are waiting for. And also something that you guys really don't want to happened ;) xoxo.

***

I took the taxi and went home. After I paid the cost I went inside my room and banged the door. I took off my glasses, vest, and my white shirt. And changed it into a black t-shirt.

"FUCK!" I cursed loudly. I was pacing back and forth. Why her? Why Steph? Regina was more than an ordinary girl. That slut was the George's. Curse you. Regina Claire George. I sat on my bed with my hands on my head. If I don't act now, Steph would've been killed or hurt by her gang.

Most importantly, Aaron was there.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Gemma knocked through my door.

"W-what?.." I couldn't finish my word as she entered my room.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked nicely and leans back on y door.

"You think I'm okay?!" I said with my voice raised.

"O-oh.. I.. Umm.. Sorry, I Better go now.." Her face fell and she was hurt.

Why did I even yell at her? She was my sister after all.

"No.. Gemma, I'm sorry. I'm not in a good mood right now." I apologized and she nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so." I refused it and she nodded again.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." she closed the door.

What should I do now?

I wondered of the Matthews knows this.

What? I can't rely on someone else, this is a very messed up things. I'm going now. I took my key, wallet, and my phone. And I went downstairs.

"Harry? Where are you going?" My mum asked me as I reach the door.

"Out." all I could say and slammed the door.

I drove my car to the place where Regina hid her. This would be a long ride.

Stephanie's POV :

"Where is it?!" Regina barked.

"I don't know what the hell are you talking about!" I barked back, she gave me the 'fine' face and crosses her hands.

I was in a room, sitting on a wooden chair. They tied my hands and my feet as well. In the room, there were Regina, Delilah, and Aaron, who freaks me out from the beginning. They were also two bodyguards who were paid by Regina.

Regina's long red coat, just like 'The Red Coat' from Pretty Little Liars, made me worried as well as me wanting to murder her.

"So are you still going to tell me where is it?" Her voice softens.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." I said through my teeth. She rolled her eyes, she took a step back and Aaron stood next to her.

"You have 2 options right here," she said suddenly and took out her phone. "Marcel? Or Harry?" She asked, smirking.

I didn't answer.

"I don't want to play your stupid game Regina!" I yelled.

"Fine. I'll make you." Aaron walked and stood behind me. He grabbed my hair and pull it. Ouch. "Tell me now! Harry or Marcel?" She yelled.

"What for?" I asked.

"I don't want him to come here. Tell them, that you are completely fine. Do. It" She explained.

"No answer? Fine. Aaron?" she smiled and Aaron nodded. Pulling my hair up, she dialed a number which I don't know whether it was Marcel's or Harry's. "Harry and Marcel are just the same person so, whatever." she rolled her eyes. What is she talking about?

Same person?

Aaron pulled my hair even harder made me screamed really hard.

"Steph? Where are you? Are you okay?!" He asked. What? I thought that Harry didn't know this messed up things?

"Harry! Don't get near the house! Stay away from here, there's a lo-..

"You fucking slut! That's not what I want you to say to him!" She took my phone and threw it to the wall and it cracked.

I cried. No one is going to save me. No one.

"You gonna learn your lesson of what you just did.." She looked at Aaron and smirked. She left the room along with Delilah and the two guards that were guarding the door. She closed the door, leaving Aaron and I.

Alone.

Harry's/Marcel's POV :

The phone was out. She hasn't even fished her word. And it makes me worried as hell.

"Harry! Don't get near the house! Stay away from here, there's a lo-.."

Then, I heard someone saying something, but I couldn't catch it. I tried to call her again, but failed. Was it Regina? Or Delilah? I fucked up. I shouldn't be hanging out with her or dated her. But the worst part of it all was, I broke my promises to her. I hurt her way too many times. Way too many.

There is no way, she would accept me as hers. But I will. I will accept her, I will always do. I stopped my car, and I changed my mind about something important.

Stephanie's POV:

I decided not to make any eye contacts to him. He didn't say any words for the past minutes. He sat on the couch and held his temple."I'm sorry" He looked up to me. And I didn't answer. "This is a fucked up things. You would never understand." He added.

"Yes. I would never understand what and why am I sitting here!" I barked.

"Yea, you would never, he smiled. I took a deep breath, tried to calm down. 

"Why are you doing this? We were best friends" I asked and he looks away.

"It's because I have to," He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I said, I have to. It's the best for me and for yo-"

"By hurting your friend?" I cut him. And he remained silent.

"Shut up! It's my personal problem! You better tell us where it is!" He stood up from the couch and came closer to me.

"You are better than this." I said.

"I don't fucking care."

"There must be another way Aaron"

"This is the only way"

"How could you do this to me? To your best friend?"

"Hah, like your precious Marcel has never hurt you" he said.

"What? He would never hurt me like my you and Harry did."

"Oh Stephanie, Stephanie.. You're such a fool like a tool." He laughed. "You think you know him? You think you know Marcel?" He brushed my hair, then out it behind my ear. "Well, sorry babe, but you don't." he stated.

"What are you trying to say?" I yelled.

"Some secrets that Harry.. Umm, I don't know, hide?" he smirked. "There is no a 'happy ending' for you Steph. You're just living in a lie." He added, lifting my jaw with his index finger.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Me? Living in a lie?

"You have to do what Regina said. Stay away from him." He walked behind me and wow, he untied the ties.

"Him who? Justin?" I asked, even though I know who is he talking about.

"Hell no. You know who the hell's I'm talking about. I'm talking about Marcel. Or Maybe Harry, or both." He said.

"I have nothing to do with Harry anymore!" I yelled.

"Whoa.. Easy, easy, and yea you do."

"No, I don't!"

"Marcel and Harry are just the same person." He blurted.

"What do you mean?.." I rubbed my wrist that was completely red.

"Harry is Marcel. Marcel is Harry," He laughed.

"I don't believe you. Don't Add Marcel in this conversation!"

"Fine. I'll make you believe it then." he came closer and pushed me to the couch taking his clothes off.

"What the hell? Aaron!" I yelled, but he didn't listen. "Get off me!" I tried to attack his hands that were traveling from my waist to the bottom, I couldn't stop him, he was way too strong. I closed my eyes, I was afraid. No one has ever touched me, no one except for Harry.

"Argh!" the voice said in defeat. "Damn it!" the voice said again. When I opened my eyes, I saw Aaron laying on the floor with his bloody nose and mouth.

Harry?

"Stephanie!" He said. My eyes couldn't believe it, he beats Aaron.

"M-Marcel!.." I ran to him, and he hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay?.." He said, holding my right cheek.

"I'm fine.. I'm so glad to see you here, I'd never thought that-.."

"I'd never thought that Harry would be here to save you." Aaron cut me, again he was crazy.

"There's no Harry in here. He doesn't know where I am nor what happened to me." I barked and he laughed, while Marcel remained silent.

"Shut up you. As I said before, you cannot trust him," he changes his voice tone.

"It's too late! I've already trusted him!" I defended Marcel.

"How about you? Aren't you going to say something?" Aaron said to Marcel, who was looking away.

"W-what?.." Marcel looks at him.

"Let's get out from here Mar-" I cut myself by feeling hands on my waist and wow, a gun on my head.

"Regina!" Marcel yelled.

What? Marcel didn't know her.

Did he?

"What is it? Marcel? Or should I say Ha-"

"Shut your mouth Regina!" Marcel barked which makes me surprised.

"You shut up or I'll shoot her with the same gun that I used to kill her beloved father! You dick!"

"Don't call him that!"

"Fine. I'll call him Harry, happy now?" She blurted.

"Why do you guys keep calling him Harry? His name is-" I said, but both Aaron and Regina cut me.

"Harry Styles." they said.

"What? That's not true! He's not Harry. You don't have any proof!" I yelled.

"Oh yes we do. Just take a closer look to your Marcel sweetie." Delilah appears next to Regina. Regina let my hand go, but her gun was still on her hand. I took a look at his face, but he looks away.

"Look at her freaking face Harry." Regina ordered and he did.

What should I do? What should I do if he was Harry? I shook my head and face back to Regina, Aaron and Delilah.

"He's Marcel. And only Marcel" I stated. "You don't have any pro-"

"Steph? I'm sorry." Marcel cut me.

"What? Why are you sorry?" I asked him.

"They.. I.. They're right.." he admitted while looking down to his shoes.

"What?.." I lost my words. I turned to him again and took off his big glasses. And wow. A brand new face.

.

.

A/N :

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN OH OH OOH!

This is it. #Starcel is gone. Over.

:(

NOPE. IT'S NOT OVER YET.

What will happen? Next chapter!

#Starry shippers be careful :p

#Starcel shippers pray.. And be patient ;3

Thank you for reading!

Goodbye ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 108 22
(Book 1) Lilly James, the most successful senior in high school, met loser, Geek and Sweet boy Marcel Cox. To bullying him by everyone but not one. L...
12.9K 490 16
When Harry's management tells him he has to go undercover for a secret mission he goes from The world's hottest guy to the world's smartest. Harry p...
294K 8.9K 31
The Styles boys and I used to be best friends when we were kids, but when we got into high school...things changed. Harry tried out for football and...
24.6K 643 22
This is a story of 3 very different boys. Marcel, Harry, and Edward. Marcel was the sweetest. He was nice to everyone and everything. But no one wou...