Secrets|H20Vanoss|Book 1

By Starb0y

Vanoss Leader of the gang TIPS. Delirious a Cop as well as a Criminal. "He went from perfect to a dick" "You... More

Who Am I?
Coolest Cop Ever
Crimes
WHO?
Night Time
The Nights Young Yet
Entertainment
The Game Plan
Are You Sure?
Flirting With a Stranger
Game Time
unLoved
Did you?
Killing
Working With Him?
Back on Duty
Evan?
FuckBoy
whatever
Street Racing
Oh No...
Prep
"Old Friends"
DONEZO
Hanging out Again
I Cannot get Distracted
Fuck!!!
Go Time
Help Him!
Life goes on.
Are You Guys Serious
Texting
Date with Evy
Growing Closer
Am i over thinking this?
Talking
You fucking lied
Night Time
FuckBoii
Fine.
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5 -
Kill Till I Die
How do we stop Him!
Goodbye...
Book 2??
BOOK 2 IS HERE!!!
Hi again its me
THE BOOK IS OUT!

Alone because of Secrets

4.4K 230 65
By Starb0y

Sorry :(

Evan's POV

"Well my job is done" Kootra chuckled happily. Lui took out a gun as well as Marcel and as Kootra and Dan were walking away two shots were fired, both men fell face first on to the cement floor.

The gang starred at our delirious friend as he laid there dying.

A high pitch scream was heard from Jonathan he was losing so much blood. His blue eyes turned icy as he starred at the sky questioning why.

I slowly walked over to his side, tears fled from my eyes as I watched the man I love die.

His last movements before he dies was a kiss on my lips that meant so much.

He whispered

"I'm sorry I ruined your life, but I want you to know that I love you so much every since I laid eyes on you" as he returns to an angel and his soul slips away.

"I love you too" I cried out.

I watched his body go still and his breathing completely stop.

He was alone on his own because of his secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 455 24
Lea is 23, with no home. She has lived on the streets for years, and had to rob stores for money and food. Her car is a stolen one, but, next thing s...
68.5K 2.4K 33
"No where to run run run..." (Y/n) has always had a deep fascination for the mind of a psycho, and after years of dedicated studies and volunteering...
131K 5.3K 52
In the city of Los Santos, where trouble and sex happens every time. All the gangs walk around in every street in their own pack and every hotdog sta...
279 0 6
⚠️ DARK THEMES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: SELF HARM, HOMICIDE, GRIEF ⚠️ ~~~~~~~ "ΚΈα΅’α΅˜'Λ‘Λ‘ ⁿᡉᡛᡉʳ ᡏⁿᡒʷ Κ°α΅’Κ· ᡐᡃⁿʸ α΅ˆΚ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅Λ’ α΄΅ α΅ˆΚ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ α΅ƒα΅‡α΅’α΅˜α΅— ΚΈα΅’α΅˜. α΄ΌΚ³ Κ²α΅˜Λ’α΅— Κ°α΅’Κ·...